Thread: Please agree with me that angelina looks like legend lara

Please agree with me that angelina looks like legend lara

I mean come on , Angelina looks much more like 'Legend' LAra Croft then Karima

Quote Originally Posted by Advent-Lara View Post

I mean come on , Angelina looks much more like 'Legend' LAra Croft then Karima

Lol have yopu noticed btw that their names all and with a A LOL!

LarA
    KarimA
    AngelinA

I'm afraid, I can't agree with you. Angie simply does not look like Lara, no matter what dress you pull on to her. I don't want to go rambling about the fact that the movie "Lara" was absolutely different from the Lara in our beloved computer games, blah, blah, blah.

i afraid i ha to disagree , angelina does looks more like here , face the reality. Karima is too sweetie poo and does not look like like , not in her way of thinking only but she also did a boob job to look more like lara so...

In these pictures yes! Its got to be the dress and hair....I think Angelina has been playing Legend a bit to much

maybe but honestly , angelina has got something lara-ish i dont know why

Well, maybe "Legend" Lara looks like Angelina?

Hmm... well Angelina does look a bit like Lara (or else Lara looks a bit like Angelina), but I think Karima does too.

Quote Originally Posted by Terminatorvs View Post
    I'm afraid, I can't agree with you. Angie simply does not look like Lara, no matter what dress you pull on to her. I don't want to go rambling about the fact that the movie "Lara" was absolutely different from the Lara in our beloved computer games, blah, blah, blah.
    yeah, I couldn't agree more. the same goes for Karima, or the official models in general, in my opinion.
    although on Legend they (CD) DID base some stuff on the TR movies...(but not Lara's looks, thank goodness).

I can't decide. Yes and no. The hair... Yes. The dress... Kinda. Skin... Yeah.
    Pouty lips and big boobs... Yep
    But otherwise... There's something about Angie's face that doesn't click. Her eyes? The shape of her face? I dunno.
    Personally... I don't care. vv
    To be proud of virtue, is to poison yourself with the antidote

Big Grin

...funny... Lara Croft from Legend looks like Angelina Jolie or Angelina Jolie looks like Lara Croft from Legend ? ...I don't see tattoos so she isn't Angelina Jolie )))))

Hmm, I think this is a very interesting find Advent Lara! Maybe the makers of Legend did n't only use the house from the movie, but also AJ's outfits. Kinda cool, huh?

Thumbs Up

I can't stop looking at AJ. She is just sooooo lovely. *sigh*
    "Ignorant people think it's the noise which fighting cats make that is so aggravating, but it ain't so; it's the sickening grammar they use. --Mark Twain"

Yea angelina has big full blushed red lips just like legend lara and the others.
    Also the bridge of the nose is similar and the eyes,and the attitude who could for get it.
    Also the boobs and the shoulders. I also found a strange pic once of her in a bikni. I noticed she had angilinas tatoe. I rember hearing once that she was gonna look excattly liek ang but ang wanted to much money. So they grabbed some of her elemens and implicated it to there final model for legend.

No way. Karima looks much better than Angelina.

Lol angelina looks more like lara. You know it and who is this karmia chick ive never heard of.
    My last signature picture was too big. So the mods took it out of my signature.

I couldn't understand.Why did they choose Karima?We had a chick like Angelina!!!!
    "Gimme fuel, gimme fire, gimme that which I desire!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Legend_of_Lara View Post
    I couldn't understand.Why did they choose Karima?We had a chick like Angelina!!!!
    Cuz she's a model, probably.

I think Karima's better. But that's just my humble opinion

Karima is beautyfull.Angelina looks like fish.

Nevermind i found a pic on the legends site. She is hot. Lol she looks just liek lara with the full suit and makeup. So young
    My last signature picture was too big. So the mods took it out of my signature.

Rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by ditom View Post
    Karima is beautyfull.Angelina looks like fish.
    vaov--
    "Gimme fuel, gimme fire, gimme that which I desire!!!"

I don't find her particularly similar to Legend's Lara Croft, other than the passing resemblence due to both being slender, ethnically european (more or less), and brunettes. Then again I don't find many similarities between the ingame model and Karima either *shrug*.
    As far as Angelina's beauty is concerned...i'm not impressed, I'd lose lickety split in a busy grocery store. I don't think she's very impressive to look at.
    Angelina Jolie I believe enjoys the "cult of personality" phenomenon amongst her fans more than anything else. Which is equally baffeling to me as I don't find her to be very charming at all. Instead, I find her demeanor to be very unappealing.