Thread: Slowly re-entering DromEd

Slowly re-entering DromEd

Big Grin Slowly re-entering DromEd

Well, I guess alittle explanation is in order. About 3 yrs ago I stopped making FMs, pretty much stopped talking with everyone on here. With no explanation not even a gotta leave now thread.
    I experienced a RL melt-down, emotionly and family. Fatigue-stress from multiple jobs-and other issues finally caught up to me.
    It has taken me 2 1/2 yrs to get things in more of a orderly fashion. But I am happy(better) now.
    Ok with that out of the way.
    I am going to give you alittle update on what I have been doing in DromEd these past few days.
    ----------------
    I fully completed Part 1 of the SSDD series.
    Text-Maps-Sound-AI-a few extra things added. Namely custom scripts thanks to Nameless_Voice. Also a BIG thanks to Salvage for his tut on making maps. I would have never made them without it. I can finally put this one to bed and start on Part 2.
    ----------------
    I shall keep you informed.
    Peace

To say we missed you would be a gross understatement. I'm very glad to hear from you again, Mister Salcedo. (forgive the sp error if any) Welcome back, and do stick around.

GumDrop also popped in a while ago as did clayman.

Good to "see" you.

Dusty aka theBlackman

Originally Posted by Apache
    Well, I guess alittle explanation is in order. About 3 yrs ago I stopped making FMs, pretty much stopped talking with everyone on here. With no explanation not even a gotta leave now thread.
    I experienced a RL melt-down, emotionly and family. Fatigue-stress from multiple jobs-and other issues finally caught up to me.
    It has taken me 2 1/2 yrs to get things in more of a orderly fashion. But I am happy(better) now.
    Ok with that out of the way.
    I am going to give you alittle update on what I have been doing in DromEd these past few days.
    ----------------
    I fully completed Part 1 of the SSDD series.
    Text-Maps-Sound-AI-a few extra things added. Namely custom scripts thanks to Nameless_Voice. Also a BIG thanks to Salvage for his tut on making maps. I would have never made them without it. I can finally put this one to bed and start on Part 2.
    ----------------
    I shall keep you informed.
    Peace

Welcome back, Apache. 'Tis good news indeed. Glad to know that RL is doing better for you.

I was just thinking of you today, as a matter of fact, when I was cleanng out some old links. My link to your Taffer Most Wanted photo album, long since abandoned, was one of the ones I deleted. Had a little nostalgic twinge, there.

Have you played any recent FMs? There have been a bunch of good ones and some more realistic texture packs released. Look forward to your contributions. If you need a tester for your dromed work, look no further. Send me a PM. My e-mail address has changed.

Good to hear things are looking better for you Apache.

Life is certainly more important than this forum. And don't ever forget that family is more important than work.

I'll look forward to whatever twisted FM/'s you come up with for us next.
    why the taff won't my pick work?

Smile Just thought I'd pass by today and

of all ppl to run into again most happily...big greetings Apadewchee So nice to know your on a good road of better happenings for you! I'm sorry you had to go through such a rough time but home is where the heart is and part of it remains here as well.

Working on your FM's is certainly welcome news also and will be welcomed by all. Stay in touch often and let us know how things are going for you. Hope your family is in good spirits also.
    It's not how you win the game, it's how you PLAY it! Have FUN!

Apache! you're back!
    Ahh I have so much work for you
    This is good news as I've been dromeding a lot myself lately after what sounds like a similar real life crash.
    I'm not online at the moment (haven't been for a couple of years) but you can contact me through CaffeinatedZombeh. Good to see you back again matey.

Also hi to everyone else too
    http://www.btinternet.com/~Saturnine_/ffs.gif
    On this violent night, unholy night, winds lashed their limbs together as the ether vent its wintry spite.

Wow! Saturnine is back, too! Fantastic. Welcome back and I hope you both work very hard at your Dromeding!
    Nightwalker
    Oct. 2000

WOW!!

First Apache and now Saturnine. I better step up my game!

\o/

Welcome back, Saturnine. Does this mean T7C2 may still get released someday?
    Death's Cold Embrace: A Thief 2 campaign due in 2012 eventually

Big Grin

MARVELOUUUUS...Greetings Saturnine how wonderful to see you've been playing around again with DromEd and I echo the hope that maybe we'll see the 2nd part to 7th C. or maybe that Pirate ship game you once started, etc. huh, huh? Never-the-less a big welcome back!
    It's not how you win the game, it's how you PLAY it! Have FUN!

Big Grin

Hey Saturnine I still have 7thCrystal Part 5 burned to CD. It is fixed if you'd like it back. Also got the pirate ship map to not crash from polycount error. PM or Email me .
    The Miracle of Modern Pharmaceuticals.
    Gotta love them.

Big Grin

Yo! Welcome back Apache! Glad to here your taffing around with the old Drom ed once more! I always did enjoy your FM series. However, it's been a while and I can't even remember the last one you made! Oh, well I know I have them all stored somewhere in my never ending pile of FM's!

Originally Posted by Huntress
    the 2nd part to 7th C. or maybe that Pirate ship
    T7C2 + pirate ship = same thing!

Apache, those missions are both fixed this end too, actually I'd forgotten that you even had them. I'll be back online soon and I'll be in touch, I wasn't kidding when I said I have a lot of things that need your expert attention (creep, creep)
    Other than that it's all going well T7C2 looks like being another 3 mission pack.
    Anyway lets not hijack this thread, Apache is back! woohoo!
    http://www.btinternet.com/~Saturnine_/ffs.gif
    On this violent night, unholy night, winds lashed their limbs together as the ether vent its wintry spite.

Don't worry about hijacking this thread Saturnine. Welcome back. It is great to see both of you. I am drooling at the throught of T7C part 2, 3, 4, 5, etc. T7C has stood the test of time and remains one of my all time favorite missions. Cheers.

I think you will all find that Dromed slowly re-enters you.

This is all most very well received news indeed...
    clayman
    Posts: 5663(from the ol' homestead plus whatever you see here)

Thumbs Up WHere did everyone go?

APACHE!!!!!!!

SOrry, i missed ya bro. I'm back now too. 6 months later, and noone in sight. Oh well. IT's good to see you back, alive, and well. I posted a few times around here also. Check it! http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthrea...01#post1597601

Hope to start working with all of you again.
    This Union by Love destroys the pain. This Union by Love changes everything.
    This Life inside is Symbiotic; conceived in Fire!

Real-life getting in the way..darn you.
    Sorry for the lack of communition lately. Swithcing ISPs and we just closed on our house 2 weeks ago. Been a very frantic month to say the least. I'm afraid that RL seems to be taking a lot more of my time that I had hoped. I am officially annoucing the stopping of the SSDD series. I'll be uploading it to Jason's site this coming week for anyone that is willing to play them. Perhaps in a few months once things settle down here a little, I can start a new (very small) project. Thanks to everyone for the generous support with the SSDD series.

Apache (TJ)
    The Miracle of Modern Pharmaceuticals.
    Gotta love them.