Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Final Fantasy on PSN and Vita

Final Fantasy on PSN and Vita

I got the majority of Final Fantasy 1,2,3,4,6,7 Dissidia Games except for Dissidia 012 FF8,FF9 And both FF Tactics and Crisis Core. I want Crisis Core Myself and Type-O if they decide to release to Crisis Core to Vita that would be a smart move for the ones that don't have it. I heard rumors that Logitech were going to develop a UMD reader for the vita but not out there. Japan seems to be ahead of the curve with Playstation Gear The Nasne to record videos off. But honestly release it already for PSVita Square you can make money and I can quit complaining.

Originally Posted by imported_Jason

I got the majority of Final Fantasy 1,2,3,4,6,7 Dissidia Games except for Dissidia 012 FF8,FF9 And both FF Tactics and Crisis Core. I want Crisis Core Myself and Type-O if they decide to release to Crisis Core to Vita that would be a smart move for the ones that don't have it. I heard rumors that Logitech were going to develop a UMD reader for the vita but not out there. Japan seems to be ahead of the curve with Playstation Gear The Nasne to record videos off. But honestly release it already for PSVita Square you can make money and I can quit complaining.

Yeah, genius, great idea. Turn on my six year old PSP with no R Button, a broken analogue stick, and a huge scratch on the screen just to play Crisis Core and BBS, even though the Vita is 100% capable of doing so. I'd much rather play it on the amazing Vita screen with double analogues (with no exploits required... I'm using an exploit right now to play those games but it makes me not be able to update my firmware)

whos with me? xD come on people come to think of it.. its been ages square enix release a epic momentum of final fantasy..
    "i want to dare square enix to create. "make" a new tittle for ps vita.. like RPG!! oh yeah youre reading it! not hearing it noob!
    as we know they release a big tittle before in psp like ff crisis core and dissidia but "those tittle has not been sold very well in NA or in japan maybe"
    BECAUSE? psp has been hacked! thats why... i think square enix has a phobia making a new tittle in handheld like in psp thats not sold very well in NA!
    psp has been hacked before.. BUT PS VITA is not! so SE? make a move! yeah i know a little liquor on your head put a idea to make this thread....
    but i only know one thing thats makes me so excited the remake of ffx HD in ps vita!!!!!! oh yeah!!! xD

I guess since this is the thread where we dare Square-Enix to do things, I dare Square-Enix to make the "Crystal Bearers 2" for Wii U. I dare them to give Layle a physical weapon of their choosing and have the touch screen to use his telekinesis. I dare them to make the right side of the touch screen on the game pad a quick access for magic, mic on/off, items, keyboard, and equipment. I dare them to make it 4 player drop in/out. I dare them to make it about the 3 characters from the first game who had the crystal powers, (SPOILER ALERT) and a new 4th lilty who the crystal transfered to after the end guy died in TCB. I dare them to keep the steam punk, sandbox style World but expand the World as far as the Wii U can allow it to go. And that's the end of my dares.

5. I dare Square-Enix to remake the greatest game of all time, "Final Fantasy VII", but there is a twist! It would make the game even more incredible, if they would put "Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core" in it also. To clear things up, I am daring Square-Enix to combine these two amazing games and incorporate today's breath taking graphics; to make the "perfect game" that no one could resist! If you are a Final Fantasy VII fan, please back me up and maybe by some miracle, Square-Enix will see that this could be their greatest masterpiece and all of us could be experiencing a "perfect game" in a few years!!!

I dare Enix to make new ip-s or give final fantasy franchise to Crystal Dynamics/Eidos.

i just think FFX/X-2 HD are not enough....maybe Type 0 or some other FF titles...SE seems not too interested on Vita yet...

Id love to see them set up Crisis Core on the vita.. That game was awesome, and perfect for the smaller screen. Or even a new Dissidia - granted they'd revist the same characters again but hey, they could add some new ones like in 012 (Id love to see Ashe and/or Fran, Nanaki, Vivi, and Snow)
    annd I wouldnt complain if we happened to get any HD re-release for just about any other FF too :P (c'mon 12)

it's sad and frustrating that square-enix hasn't released crisis core on vita. Here's hoping it wont be forgoten along with the psp.

Final Fantasy on PSN

do you know all the Final Fantasy games ive bought on psn for my ps3 do i have to buy them again to have them on ps4 or is there a way i can have it or transfer it to it if not why not haha if not id be gutted but its life think id jus end up buyin it again hahaha

That is not known at the moment. Actually we don't even know which PS1 games will be available on the PS4's cloud service. We'll have to wait and see.

I think I read on the internet that they are going to find another alternative to play PS1, PS2 and PS3 on the PS4... I can't remember what it was, sorry.

They should do a remake of Final Fantasy 7, 8 and 9 on the PS4 but with added bonuses and improve graphic.

That's what I mentioned; the cloud service "Gaikai", which won't be available on the PS4 till some time next year.

i unserstand that i jus wanted to know if i could transfer it over from my ps3 to ps4

Question FF Versions on VITA

Hi

Please can anyone shed some light on what versions of the "classic" FF games (ie 1-6) are available on PSP/Vita/PSN?

Am i right in thinking it's as follows?

FF1 rereleased version, new 2D graphics
    FF2 rereleased version, new 2D graphics
    FF3 no rereleased 2D version, just a 3D remake... (i want a 2D remake ala 1 and 2 thanks )
    FF4 (complete collection), new 2D graphics
    FF5 - PSX version
    FF6 - PSX version

Is this correct?

Are there any plans for a 2D FF3?

Do FF5 and FF6 have extreme loading times like they did on the original PSX? And will updated versions of these ever be available (ie the iOS release of FF6 with updated graphics...?). I don't want to purchase these (again) if they are soon to get the overhaul treatment?

Cheers,
    Peter

Originally Posted by fondantcookie
    Hi

Please can anyone shed some light on what versions of the "classic" FF games (ie 1-6) are available on PSP/Vita/PSN?

Am i right in thinking it's as follows?

FF1 rereleased version, new 2D graphics
    FF2 rereleased version, new 2D graphics
    FF3 no rereleased 2D version, just a 3D remake... (i want a 2D remake ala 1 and 2 thanks )
    FF4 (complete collection), new 2D graphics
    FF5 - PSX version
    FF6 - PSX version

Is this correct?

Are there any plans for a 2D FF3?

Do FF5 and FF6 have extreme loading times like they did on the original PSX? And will updated versions of these ever be available (ie the iOS release of FF6 with updated graphics...?). I don't want to purchase these (again) if they are soon to get the overhaul treatment?

Cheers,
    Peter
    If you are talking about the European store, this is true. But for the American store, FF1 & 2 PSP versions are not available digitally, but instead they have the older 2D remake FF Origins (PSX). No announced plans for 2D FF3.

Yes i'm talking about the UK store...

I have the PSP versions of 1 and 2 which are great... I just really wish they'd make a 2D version of FF3 in the same vain...

Also, I did a bit of research and it seems there are newer versions of FF5 and FF6 too... the ADVANCE versions from the GBA... Sounds ace. Are there any plans (or are fans demanding to some extent) for these to be ever released on the PSN ??

It seems wierd that they are release

Page 2 of 2 First First 12