Thread: commondos 2 problems

commondos 2 problems

commondos 2 problems

Hello Every One,
    I am Athar from Pakistan and i have a problem to playing commondos 2 MEN OF COURAGE.
    there are some missions in the game which starts in darkness like as SAVING PRIVATE SMITH, Castle Colditz, Is Paris Burning? etc. MY commondos are hidden in the darkness and i cannot get them out from the darkness. Can any one tell me how to start these missions and how to get them all from the darkness. I shall be very thankful to you.
    My Yahoo Emai I.D. is aati_prince@yahoo.com u can mail me there too.

commondos 2 problems

Thanks for reply
    yes i had selected commondos one by one. They appear on my PC screen. I can also see them but they are in the dark and i think they are in a little dark room and i dont know how to get them out from there. When i see my commondo i made a gun fire in the air and enemy search me a kill me commondo but i cannot reach enemy.

Field of view

My field of view option is not working in Commandos 2, I can still turn it on, but the green (pink) triangle does not appear, even in my older saved games... can you give my a piece of advice?

I'm having exactly the same problem as aati. Basically all textures are black except for the skins of the people/soldiers/commandos (which are in a house and I can't see them either). Patching to 1.2 didn't help. Tried changing video settings, still the same. My gfx is GeForce 4 MX440 64 MB with the latest drivers. Please help... ;[

Originally Posted by aati
    Hello Every One,
    I am Athar from Pakistan and i have a problem to playing commondos 2 MEN OF COURAGE.
    there are some missions in the game which starts in darkness like as SAVING PRIVATE SMITH, Castle Colditz, Is Paris Burning? etc. MY commondos are hidden in the darkness and i cannot get them out from the darkness. Can any one tell me how to start these missions and how to get them all from the darkness. I shall be very thankful to you.
    My Yahoo Emai I.D. is aati_prince@yahoo.com u can mail me there too.

your commandos game is not complete..please go to hall road (in rafi plaza 2nd floor) and borrow the complete game (on dvd)....this will cost u 70 or 90 pakistani rupee.....u will need a dvd player to run the setup..(this cd wil not run on cd-rom).......take care