Thread: Will there be a just cause 2?

Will there be a just cause 2?

Will there be a just cause 2?

Will eidos and avalache studios make a just cause 2? any ideas?
    My imaginary friends think you have a serious problem:nut:

aaa, and will be just cause 909432424? it's hard to talk...

They could do with finishing Just Cause 1 first

Rolleyes

lol there going for 'Just Cause 2' when they haven't even patched 'Just Cause'.
    I for one wont be getting 'Just Cause 2' or ever pre-ordering any games from Eidos again or getting a new game from them in the future, unless theres a patch available and the game has been out for at least 6 months.

Originally Posted by danger_dave
    lol there going for 'Just Cause 2' when they haven't even patched 'Just Cause'.
    I for one wont be getting 'Just Cause 2' or ever pre-ordering any games from Eidos again or getting a new game from them in the future, unless theres a patch available and the game has been out for at least 6 months.
    Me Too

i wont ever purchase another game again until i do more research into the title.if reviews state that its buggy and s**t,then i will wait 4 a patch.
    i no longer base my oppinion on wether i want game or not,by a few flashy vids...coz i have bought quite a few games in the past that have only been playable after patching.
    just cause has tought me alot about how i choose games in the future....thats the only fuctional advantage of this game...learn by mistakes ppl,and do ur research b4 u buy...i know i will
    when i die....i wanna be re-incarnated as a bra!

Big Grin

Originally Posted by blakey83
    i wont ever purchase another game again until i do more research into the title.if reviews state that its buggy and s**t,then i will wait 4 a patch.
    i no longer base my oppinion on wether i want game or not,by a few flashy vids...coz i have bought quite a few games in the past that have only been playable after patching.
    just cause has tought me alot about how i choose games in the future....thats the only fuctional advantage of this game...learn by mistakes ppl,and do ur research b4 u buy...i know i will
    Spot on

it probably won't be available for pc so chill out ppl

In a recent interview with Swedish magazine Kong, Avalanche CEO Christofer Sundberg revealed that, due to the success of the original, they are already working on a sequel. Although Just Cause 2 will see the return of undercover agent Rico Rodriquez, the game will no longer be situated on an island, but rather in a VERY large city environment. So far chris only confirmed that the game will be on PS3 and X360, and of course no estimated release date was given.

Big Grin

doods, why so hateful. its avalanche's problem, not eidos's

plus the game isnt as buggy as ppl say it is , yeah ppl might have issues with the game , upgrading direct x to the latest version by net install could be the key , i upgraded my direct x by net install , ive seen one bug in the pc version i have , and it was a funny bug , it didnt affect my game at all and im around 90 percent done with it . if a part 2 came out for pc , i'd definitely buy it :d , this game is way better than the cartoony looks and playability of GTA series by far .

WOW you guys from 2006 are funny

Hello were from the future and just cause 2 is almost out

LOOOL thats so funny oh man you guys are sooo 2006 HAHAHAHA 11days until jc2 and it will be the best game ever !!! (pre order anyone?)
    Originally Posted by Bolo Santosi
    Can always count on rico to big us up

Originally Posted by renboy97
    Hello were from the future and just cause 2 is almost out

where is skynet?

Anyone have seen skynet round here?

skynet is coming... the us army has bought 2000 PS3's to recreate the human brain in its speed and smartnessnessismisness......

(true, look it up)
    http://menofvalor.darkbb.com/forum.htm

hehe, this is cool... its like a time capsule or somethin :P
    PSN: krankykid4/ Member of ADHD
    Add this... you know you want too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g-vFVWkwe8

Lol! four year bump

It is going to be out in 2010 thats four years away for the other people but not for us w00t
    I want JUST CAUSE 2

Originally Posted by llx Todd xll
    It is going to be out in 2010 thats four years away for the other people but not for us w00t
    Ha lmao

those ppl can suck it! cus they have to wait 4 years!!!
    PSN: krankykid4/ Member of ADHD
    Add this... you know you want too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1g-vFVWkwe8

Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander
    I see dead threads...