Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: IDEAS FOR THE GAMVE !! :D

IDEAS FOR THE GAMVE !! :D

IDEAS FOR THE GAMVE !! :D

I`d really like if there will be npcs to kill something like mini vampire to kill or mini humans and if u kill them they shoud give u like health or mana or something that will be so fkn great i mean imagine ... or something like if u break boxes or walls or something to give u Potions whit power or shilds or something or Castle sige wars to conquest whit ur team that will bea great also And an open world area that will be ....amazing etc etc

How do I even start replying? :raises hands:

I don't think that's going to happen because it's not that type of a game.

You mean like "jungle" monsters? or neutral monsters though in this case I wouldn't be neutral.

Caste Siege would be nice... a GIANT, 10x10 map...
    signature image

yes something like that 10vs10 or even more it would be great

Yes and if u kill those monsters they shoud drop something not allways but when they drop to drop something good and to give exp or points for the team

I thought this a while back...
    I'm not sure if it is silly...i will see from the others feedback.

Since we know Dumah will ultimately be defeated. Make a survival game mode where you play as Dumah, and try to survive as long as possible in your throne room, as you hold off hordes of humans (which could be players...1 player is Dumah, all others are Humans).
    Although this only takes place at the latest part of the story, where Dumah is already greatly devolved...

(I am just trying to think of justifiable ways to play as some of the main characters :P)

If that idea doesn't go through then vampires should be able to have some kind of ability to spawn minions and humans can have "guardians" that buff the human that's using them but get destroyed upon death. Some ideas for the guardians are healing over time (or speed up healing over time), debuff enemies around you, increase attack speed, increase speed etc. Just kinda obvious things. Just some miscellaneous ideas :/

I think it would be hard to do any part of the game with greately devolved vampires. It would need all-new mechanics, would be a lot of work for a little extra fun. Hard to devs to do somethings like this.
    signature image

Originally Posted by ParadoxicalOmen
    I thought this a while back...
    I'm not sure if it is silly...i will see from the others feedback.

Since we know Dumah will ultimately be defeated. Make a survival game mode where you play as Dumah, and try to survive as long as possible in your throne room, as you hold off hordes of humans (which could be players...1 player is Dumah, all others are Humans).
    Although this only takes place at the latest part of the story, where Dumah is already greatly devolved...

(I am just trying to think of justifiable ways to play as some of the main characters :P)
    OMG I LOVE THIS IDEA! but make a different thread so others can see it better xD

Dumah would have to be REALLY OP, so the humans would be bored of being killed over and over.
    signature image

Originally Posted by Anacrothe
    OMG I LOVE THIS IDEA! but make a different thread so others can see it better xD

Hehe thanks
    Feel free to do it for me if you want...i don't have much courage to suffer the bashing in case people think it's a stupid i

Do I have your permission to make it into a flash game? hahaha xD that´s a great idea

Originally Posted by ParadoxicalOmen
    Hehe thanks
    Feel free to do it for me if you want...i don't have much courage to suffer the bashing in case people think it's a stupid i
    Well, I would not...

Originally Posted by RainaAudron
    Do I have your permission to make it into a flash game? hahaha xD that´s a great idea
    And I would love that flash game =P
    signature image

the digging vampires! the playable Melchiahs. chart your path through the dirt and make course corrections on the fly as people's feet run along the surface and you can sense the seismic tremors from beneath them!

the human witches! the ones with....... ranged weapons (!!!!!) ... in the form of spells. They even had a personal force field to help defend themselves when a vampire managed to get up close for melee attacks. If you think this is too powerful, it could be a caste of humans that becomes available only for higher level missions? when the vampire menace is particularly menacing.

Originally Posted by Umbralim
    I recall from blood omen 1, Vampires can be poisoned
    Bring back the green blood! That'd be a great reason for humans to be in Dark Eden is if they're gathering poison from the molds and fungus there. If there's leftover fossilized creatures or goo, that could be what envigorates the modern alchemists' abilities, finding remnants of Anarchrothe's power and using it to fuel their weapons. It'd be nice if they could even start transforming vampires against their will with mutation poison that'd render their forms less lethal or make them lose coordination as they suffered an unwanted state of change!!!! Or what if you could mutate normal "harmless" animals into Dark Eden type creatures to aid in the fight against vampires, like a new variation of Summoning.

Drop some story-growing seeds as you go. Example:

a rare NON-destructible environment made of adamantine----opaline towers of mysterious origin are found which predate the known species and become a battleground as soon as they're discovered by troop movements. this unnaturally preserved location has its own dangers, like stasis traps where the magic is breaking down, the equivalent of live electrical wires in our world. Gigantor-sized gems bedazzle, inset into the turrets' walls like ornaments and magical foci, unlootable thanks to the undamageable nature of the place. The mystery of who built it and what it's for could be answered later.
    Last edited by diuqSehT; 9th Oct 2013 at 01:20.

Originally Posted by diuqSehT
    the digging vampires! the playable Melchiahs. chart your path through the dirt and make course corrections on the fly as people's feet run along the surface and you can sense the seismic tremors from beneath them!

the human witches! the ones with....... ranged weapons (!!!!!) ... in the form of spells. They even had a personal force field to help defend themselves when a vampire managed to get up close for melee attacks. If you think this is too powerful, it could be a caste of humans that becomes available only for higher level missions? when the vampire menace is particularly menacing.

Bring back the green blood! That'd be a great reason for humans to be in Dark Eden is if they're gathering poison from the molds and fungus there. If there's leftover fossilized creatures or goo, that could be what envigorates the modern alchemists' abilities, finding remnants of Anarchrothe's power and using it to fuel their weapons. It'd be nice if they could even start transforming vampires against their will with mutation poison that'd render their forms less lethal or make them lose coordination as they suffered an unwanted state of change!!!! Or what if you could mutate normal "harmless" animals into Dark Eden type creatures to aid in the fight against vampires, like a new variation of Summoning.

Drop some story-growing seeds as you go. Example:

a rare NON-destructible environment made of adamantine----opaline towers of mysterious origin are found which predate the known species and become a battleground as soon as they're discovered by troop movements. this unnaturally preserved location has its own dangers, like stasis traps where the magic is breaking down, the equivalent of live electrical wires in our world. Gigantor-sized gems bedazzle, inset into the turrets' walls like ornaments and magical foci, unlootable thanks to the undamageable nature of the place. The mystery of who built it and what it's for could be answered later.
    I liked the witch suggestion, but them Melchiahim was already suggested, actually.
    signature image

Originally Posted by Anacrothe
    http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/sho...9552#post69552
    Done.
    The first, bitter taste of that terrible illusion— hope.

Originally Posted by VVZigel
    Cool. Well, we should think of other missions like this...
    signature image

I would love to see this siege idea come to light. And as stated It would fit in the lore or style of the game.
    Humans stormed Dumah´s castle and challenged him and won in his throneroom.
    And the Vampires destroyed the Silenced Cathedral =D

(click image to enlarge)

Originally Posted by MasterShuriko
    I would love to see this siege idea come to light. And as stated It would fit in the lore or style of the game.
    Humans stormed Dumah´s castle and challenged him and won in his throneroom.
    And the Vampires destroyed the Silenced Cathedral =D
    Yeah! maybe we could think on more things like that and make a game mode mission-like.
    signature image

Originally Posted by ZeroFernir
    Yeah! maybe we could think on more things like that and make a game mode mission-like.
    Yes I´m all for some mission-like maps but sometimes Id like to see a more "Vast Battlefield" where the Humans and Vampires Clash weapons to Claws=D

A map where you actually have to Kill off the other side X-amount of soldiers / Vampires in order to win.
    And the reason for me wishing for one of these is because mission-like maps often gets the "rush" effect on them.

Ie. Rush to the "relic, flag, captain etc and win the game in under 5 minutes.
    And me coming from multiplayer games where Ive seen people rush in just to get the win points gets boring.
    And if we have some maps where we need to kill off the other side or defend various points in order to have a more prolonged and ejoyable game I think would be a nice change.

(click image to enlarge)

Yes I´m all for some mission-like maps but sometimes Id like to see a more "Vast Battlefield" where the Humans and Vampires Clash weapons to Claws=D

A map where you actually have to Kill off the other side X-amount of soldiers / Vampires in order to win.
    And the reason for me wishing for one of these is because mission-like maps often gets the "rush" effect on them.

Ie. Rush to the "relic, flag, captain etc and win the game in under 5 minutes.
    And me coming from multiplayer games where Ive seen people rush in just to get the win points gets boring.
    And if we have some maps where we need to kill off the other side or defend various points in order to have a more prolonged and ejoyable game I think would be a nice change.
    I agree, rushing is pretty boring... The teams is cool...

Another thing I would like to see in the game, is a map vampires x vampires. So they can explain razielim being gone.
    signature image

I agree, rushing is pretty boring... The teams is cool...

Another thing I would like to see in the game, is a map vampires x vampires. So they can explain razielim being gone.
    And a nice touch to show the internal conflict amongst the Vampires =D
    Thats a nice idea

(click image to enlarge)

And a nice touch to show the internal conflict amongst the Vampires =D
    Thats a nice idea
    I would love it. Since SR1 it is said that the clans usually had conflict between themselves.
    signature image

I would love it. Since SR1 it is said that the clans usually had conflict between themselves.
    Wouldnt there be a similar map for humans?
    Cuz humans will always be humans and there will almost always erupt rivalry within us aswell.
    Some people that think that they can lead better than the present leader does, or a "pirate/thiefs" that tries to get a hold of whatever rations / resources there might be?

(click image to enlarge)

Page 1 of 2 12 Last