Thread: slight performance boost!

slight performance boost!

slight performance boost!

i downloaded a program called gamexp.it basicly optimizes ur computer for gaming.
    after i ran it and restarted my comp i had better framerates and smoother gameplay,but still having stuttering problems
    anyway......give it a try and see if u get a performance boost!
    theres a setting called warp speed and it clears all the processes u dont need for gaming,so i found it as a very handy tool.
    when i die....i wanna be re-incarnated as a bra!

Big Grin

Hey cool nice find not that i have JC on PC but i will use this for other games such as oblivion etc

Edit: heres a link to gamexp http://www.theorica.net/gamexp.htm

Just a quick note, it might be worth being a bit cautious about gamexp and doing some research on it before you use it, as in the past I have heard a lot of bad things about gamexp messing up people's systems.

yeah,keep in mind u have to revert back to normal windows settings after playing games or ur comp will start up without important files!be warned!sorry i didnt mention n e thing earlier

yeah i tried this crap long ago messed up my xp so bad i had to reformat
    so AVOID

ok dude...ill take ur wise words and ill delete it right away.im sorry if u have already taken my advice,but i tryed to help a few ppl and it bk fired.....ooooops!

Originally Posted by Wrath_of_hitman
    yeah i tried this crap long ago messed up my xp so bad i had to reformat
    so AVOID
    just need to be careful what settings you set. GameXP is a good software, but some settings should not be messed with. It doesnt really give you that much control over what is changed, It does work though. I still prefer manual tweaking of my rig however.

If anything, I would uncheck Video Card and Network settings options and manually tweak those, a good place for that is www.tweakguides.com
    If you want my signature, send me $20.
    Originally Posted by Ufomies
    I am an IT pro and I know pretty much about the best ways to keep my PC running as well as possible.

CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP!! YES DO NOT USE IT! ITS SCREWED MY PC BIG TIME! i still havnt tryed restoring my old config yet... but if that doesnt work then CRAP CRAP

i am realy sorry if i put ur hopes up and u got that program on my approvel.
    my comp did crash not long ago,so hitman advised every1 not to use it...he was right and i was wrong
    i take full responsibility if u did use that program,and i am v sorry
    in future i will research more b4 opening my big mouth.
    sorry!!!!

Originally Posted by Citnarf
    CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP!! YES DO NOT USE IT! ITS SCREWED MY PC BIG TIME! i still havnt tryed restoring my old config yet... but if that doesnt work then CRAP CRAP
    Did you backup settings when it asked you? Should be able to restore them.
    If you want my signature, send me $20.
    Originally Posted by Ufomies
    I am an IT pro and I know pretty much about the best ways to keep my PC running as well as possible.

fellas fellas when will you start listen to your grannys
    anyway sorry for your mess,but i did warned ya all

Yeah nvm i restored my old settings and all is good now