Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Whats your highest base jump?

Whats your highest base jump?

Big Grin Whats your highest base jump?

Mine is 1006m

mine is 1005m......haha
    when i die....i wanna be re-incarnated as a bra!

ohhh soo close

Mine is also 1006m, i think you get that when you doing a mission that's why almost every one has the same height.

!!!SPOILER WARNING!!!

yeah i have a feeling you get it after completing mission 12 how you have to jump off the cliff at the end.

Ive got 1069

It's easy to get rely high scores, just go up to the mountains and jump from there. The Eagle Nest Camp is good spot.

1006 here. Jumped off a few places that definately "look" higher, but guess not
    If you want my signature, send me $20.
    Originally Posted by Ufomies
    I am an IT pro and I know pretty much about the best ways to keep my PC running as well as possible.

how can i measure the height of a base jump?

i'm playing the PC version.

are there any possibilities to do tricks while jumping? i've watched the videos on the just cause homepage, and there you can see rico doing backflips while jumping.
    you can also see rico doing the sign of the cross on his chest before jumping.

Originally Posted by BigMischa
    how can i measure the height of a base jump?

i'm playing the PC version.

are there any possibilities to do tricks while jumping? i've watched the videos on the just cause homepage, and there you can see rico doing backflips while jumping.
    you can also see rico doing the sign of the cross on his chest before jumping.
    Press M and goto Statistics (buttom) and scroll down a bit, it will show the highest base jump you have done.

And no, no tricks, see this
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=62852
    I am an IT pro and I know pretty much about the best ways to keep my PC running as well as possible.

Rico also does that cross on his chest if you make him stand there for a while.

intrepid_soul Guest
    Originally Posted by Crypton
    Press M and goto Statistics (buttom) and scroll down a bit, it will show the highest base jump you have done.

And no, no tricks, see this
    http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=62852

I was just going to ask can you cheat the system by say jumping onto a plane and jumping off it in air?

Originally Posted by intrepid_soul
    I was just going to ask can you cheat the system by say jumping onto a plane and jumping off it in air?
    yep, have done that, but aerial stunts such as doing some backflips, front flips, ect.. would be good.

Not been able to do it on the smaller planes though at least not without using a grapling hook. Been killed quite a few times trying though :P

Tried to grapling and take over the "heavy drop helicopter" as well, guess we cannot

http://files.filefront.com/Just_Caus.../fileinfo.html

yep, have done that, but aerial stunts such as doing some backflips, front flips, ect.. would be good.

Not been able to do it on the smaller planes though at least not without using a grapling hook. Been killed quite a few times trying though :P

Tried to grapling and take over the "heavy drop helicopter" as well, guess we cannot

Did you follow the "heavy drop helicopter" when you was on it to see were it went?

intrepid_soul Guest

I seem to recall seeing members of QA doing this. I will poke around and see if they took that out.

Originally Posted by Ceano
    Did you follow the "heavy drop helicopter" when you was on it to see were it went?
    I didn't stay on it that long, I did stay on it for a few though, then dropped off and blew up my drop then tried again.

I seem to recall seeing members of QA doing this. I will poke around and see if they took that out.
    cool, im not sure, but when I do it, I do not have the option to take control of it.

intrepid_soul Guest

They did, and they one I talked to said you still can. Its timing, as it is just in range for a moment.

They did, and they one I talked to said you still can. Its timing, as it is just in range for a moment.
    Ahh, will have to keep trying then. Now it makes me wonder even more if the chopper is any good :P

Thanks intrepid_soul!

mine is 1067m

Mine's 1068 meters

Mines almost 1300m

now mines 1102 trying to beat it

Big Grin

i have eated a skycraper at the end of my jump in the city

Originally Posted by aafuss
    Mines almost 1300m
    how did you get 1300m is there one good spot or what?
    My imaginary friends think you have a serious problem:nut:

Big Grin Hahahahahahaha !!!

I have done the best jump of the history of JUST CAUSE

I have done 5458m !!!
    (i have used an helicopter )

Page 1 of 3 123 Last