Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last

Thread: Whats your highest base jump?

Whats your highest base jump?

  1. #26
    So far mine is 1078ft

    Tried a few jumps from helicopter, must've been near 6000 but my in game stats doesn't record it unless i jump from a cliff

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    26
    its normally a base jump when you jump from a ground area not a aircraft.
    how come you have 5000m or something from a helicopter because the game would not count it as a base jump.
    My imaginary friends think you have a serious problem:nut:

  3. #28

    woot

    5171m, i used a cessna, wow it took a LONG time to reach the ground lol.

  4. #29
    Originally Posted by iby
    its normally a base jump when you jump from a ground area not a aircraft.
    how come you have 5000m or something from a helicopter because the game would not count it as a base jump.
    The easiest way to get a stupidly high base jump is to nick a plane, like one of the big fighter jets or one of the bombers, get up high then do "Exit vehicle" (not "Stunt Position"). Quite often you'll exit the vehicle, but due to the speed of the plane instead of just falling, you'll hit the wing and end up standing on it. Then 'cos you're standing the game registers that as "solid ground", so if you then jump off the back of the wing it counts as a base jump.

    Just exiting a plane won't count.

  5. #30

    803

    how are you getting so high ? 1 i go to a mounton and jump i olny get 600m
    2use a jet and get nothing what is this base jumping ? and where could i get big air ?

  6. #31
    Originally Posted by Steamrunner
    The easiest way to get a stupidly high base jump is to nick a plane, like one of the big fighter jets or one of the bombers, get up high then do "Exit vehicle" (not "Stunt Position"). Quite often you'll exit the vehicle, but due to the speed of the plane instead of just falling, you'll hit the wing and end up standing on it. Then 'cos you're standing the game registers that as "solid ground", so if you then jump off the back of the wing it counts as a base jump.

    Just exiting a plane won't count.
    How do you find the military fighters???

  7. #32
    i got 3050 i think there a glitch were i came out of my plane and stood on thw wing so i could of jumped off lol
    :D ...I like pie...Do you like pie..?:D

  8. #33

    Big Grin yo

    i got a 1091 here

  9. #34

    Wink

    Originally Posted by Crypton
    Tried to grapling and take over the "heavy drop helicopter" as well, guess we cannot
    I've done it!!

  10. #35
    1037m

  11. #36
    Originally Posted by The ¥ung õNE
    1037m
    If you manage to jump of the wing of a jet you can get over 5000m.

  12. #37

    Wink

    Originally Posted by cazzer
    If you manage to jump of the wing of a jet you can get over 5000m.
    I could have done it but when I landed on the wing Rico took some damage and bounced off the wing. Then for the next 4 minutes of the fall to the ground he was stuck in that position where he arches his back, his arms are out to the side and his knees are bent. This usually happens when something explodes near Rico. Then I hit the ground and died! Sigh.

  13. #38
    Originally Posted by Blakreloaded
    I could have done it but when I landed on the wing Rico took some damage and bounced off the wing. Then for the next 4 minutes of the fall to the ground he was stuck in that position where he arches his back, his arms are out to the side and his knees are bent. This usually happens when something explodes near Rico. Then I hit the ground and died! Sigh.
    I hate that , i did it while trying to ghet in the agency chopper , he does not respond and just falls like a r*tard towards the floor and kills himself.

  14. #39
    Originally Posted by cazzer
    I hate that , i did it while trying to ghet in the agency chopper , he does not respond and just falls like a r*tard towards the floor and kills himself.
    Yep. I count that as an annoying glitch! Even if you land in water, he still dies!!! HE HAS FIVE $#*@ING MINUTES TO GET INTO SKY DIVE POSITION, BUT HE JUST CHOOSES TO WAVE HIS ARMS ABOUT LIKE A MORON!!!

  15. #40
    Originally Posted by Blakreloaded
    Yep. I count that as an annoying glitch! Even if you land in water, he still dies!!! HE HAS FIVE $#*@ING MINUTES TO GET INTO SKY DIVE POSITION, BUT HE JUST CHOOSES TO WAVE HIS ARMS ABOUT LIKE A MORON!!!
    One time he actually released into the position and got out of his spastic form but the problem was he was 10 metres from the floor.

  16. #41
    Originally Posted by cazzer
    One time he actually released into the position and got out of his spastic form but the problem was he was 10 metres from the floor.
    He only does that if you get pushed up from the ground!

  17. #42

    Smile

    quote; I have done the best jump of the history of JUST CAUSE
    I have done 5458m !!!
    (i have used an helicopter )

    Not a base jump,
    B,uilding
    A,ntenna (an uninhabited tower such as an aerial mast)
    S,pan (a bridge or arch)
    E,arth (a cliff or other natural formation)

  18. #43

    Smile

    is the eagles nest mountain the only place where one can get the 1000m base jump badge?

  19. #44
    Originally Posted by crazyhorse128
    is the eagles nest mountain the only place where one can get the 1000m base jump badge?
    Yes but what do you mean by a 5458m basejump?

  20. #45

    Smile

    he gets in a plane/chopper flies to 5458m bails, and misleads us all as it was a skydive most likely not a base jump

  21. #46
    Originally Posted by crazyhorse128
    he gets in a plane/chopper flies to 5458m bails, and misleads us all as it was a skydive most likely not a base jump
    Ahhh.
    I have stood on the wing of a plane before when up high and managed 6203metres! hard though , most of the time he goes into a yoga position and falls to his death.

  22. #47

    Smile

    does it still count as a base jump if you open then close then open your parachute several times, without landing?

  23. #48
    Originally Posted by crazyhorse128
    does it still count as a base jump if you open then close then open your parachute several times, without landing?
    No it has to be , a skydive then one release of the parachute and touch the bottom , i think that if you open it several times during falling it marks the height to the first release of the parachute.

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    30

    Smile yay

    on normal xbox i finnaly reached 5576 when i found a jet and fell and fell it lasted for quite a few minutes fallin and my first attempt went well......how i explain this........SPLAAAT!!!! but then miracle i got it right!!!!

  25. #50

    Big Grin

    Originally Posted by cougra
    on normal xbox i finnaly reached 5576 when i found a jet and fell and fell it lasted for quite a few minutes fallin and my first attempt went well......how i explain this........SPLAAAT!!!! but then miracle i got it right!!!!
    Nice one!
    Good height although did you stand on the wing of the plane when you jumped out?

Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last