Thread: i found a fast car!

i found a fast car!

i found a fast car!

sorry if its abit off topic,but i went to the biggest city(south)and found a realy fast car called a ***uda tournament!
    it handles like a bag of s**t but is the fastest land vehicle i found so far.
    if n e 1 has come across it then u know what i mean.....keep an eye out for it,it has a hugh spoiler on the bk of it

hey!!!!!its blanked out half the name of that car!ill spell it.ef....u....kay..uda.

Originally Posted by blakey83
    it handles like a bag of s**t but is the fastest land vehicle i found so far.
    rolmfao, never driven one of those, but I can imagine.

But, cool, will have to check it out. Though, I am too much into the whole aerial thing :P Found a few nice planes so far, dont recall the names.. but lol anyhow.
    If you want my signature, send me $20.
    Originally Posted by Ufomies
    I am an IT pro and I know pretty much about the best ways to keep my PC running as well as possible.

the one that looks like Ford Focus RS?
    yeah handles like bag of ice

thats the 1 hitman.LOL yeah it does!

What i think is weird is that all off road vehicle has poor handling/is to skiddish, except for the 4x4 you have dropped down from the helo.

yeah,that 4x4 is badass!i love goin on rampages in that beast

Originally Posted by blakey83
    yeah,that 4x4 is badass!i love goin on rampages in that beast
    lol, ok ok ,you got me interested now, you said rampage and 4x4 in the same sentence.

bbl, gone to find a vehicle
    If you want my signature, send me $20.
    Originally Posted by Ufomies
    I am an IT pro and I know pretty much about the best ways to keep my PC running as well as possible.

did u know that 4x4 has heat seekin missiles on it!!!!!

Theres another fast car which you get at the riojas 5 safehouse but i can't remember what it is called and handles quite well. The ***uda tounament is also at a rioja safehouse.

Its called a Garrett paladin its a small fast sports car much better than the ***uda tounament but ive never seen it on the roads it seems you can only get it from rioja 05 the safehouse

garrett paladin