Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Where do you get this weird plane from?

Where do you get this weird plane from?

Wink

Originally Posted by cazzer
    I think it has already been done , on another 360 forum i saw some research into it and they have pretty much figured how to find it if it was there so for now they are waiting but they are anxious and some am i!
    I see

Originally Posted by Me
    That will prove right from wrong!
    Actually, it prove it exists in the game files, but weather it has a spawn point in the game or not...

Thats another question

Exclamation urgent news !!!!!

i was round at my mates hose before and he was flying this exact plane this is the ps2 version

i asked him how to get it he never said

but i do know that on pcs you can get this as a mod somewhere

and on ps2 and xbox 360 you can see this flying around if you catch them

he was on a side mission in this he completed the game aswell

hope this helps

well i may sound rude but it doesn't, the fact is no one will believe you until a picture is produced from you or your friend, i kinda beleive you but we need proof before jc2.
    signature image

Originally Posted by aieeeee
    Anyone know please?

Doesn't exist, try looking at the other threads about it.

This plane is not in console versions. I played PS2 and 360.

Originally Posted by heat
    This plane is not in console versions. I played PS2 and 360.
    And not in PC as well.

I know it's gonna sound like I'm just repeating what everyone else is saying, but it doesn't exist.

About a year ago when I still used these forums a lot,there were who knows how many threads about this plane. If they haven't found it since then, it's not in the game. The only thing that kept people wondering if it was real was that someone claimed to have seen something like it flying above an airport. And I'm pretty sure that just turned out to be a lear jet.

I love stuff like this Mysteries and such. Just like Bigfoot in SA. Looks like I'm gonna have to crack out Just Cause again. Maybe I'll grab myself an Xbox copy though :P
    Trust. Duty. Love. Hate. Fear. Lust. Leo.

Originally Posted by Helegad
    I love stuff like this Mysteries and such. Just like Bigfoot in SA. Looks like I'm gonna have to crack out Just Cause again. Maybe I'll grab myself an Xbox copy though :P
    Exactly the same with me!

I love the Leatherface myth.

Page 2 of 2 First First 12