Thread: i know how 2 use a control pad!follow me!

i know how 2 use a control pad!follow me!

i know how 2 use a control pad!follow me!

ok.i only signed up 2 these forums to help a few ppl out with controler issues.if u search the net 4 a free mouse and keyboard emulator called xpadder,its available on some free download sites,it will let u map ur mouse and keyboard to ur controlpad.its abit fiddly but worth while.u cant adjust sensitivity of mouse 2 joypad with the program but u can adjust ur mouse in ur control panel!
    after playing around 4 a while,i managed 2 get it perfect(with the full version of the game)and plus u can practicly map ur pad 2 any game!!!
    i hope this has solved alot of ur probs,let us know if it all goes well.

Nice one. I will check this out to see how easy it is to config. Thanks for taking the time to post.

Thats great, but Logitech have Keyconfig that comes with my RumblePad II but Im quite sure you cant map the analog sticks efficently with that as this as this has already crossed my mind.

Even if you can may left, right, forward etc to the sticks, its not going to be sensitive like the consoles (or how it would be if the developers made it for that), not could you map the diagonal directions of the stick (i.e. Top left, Top right etc).

I've tried this before on games, and Its just not good enough for me.

I'm currently using a similar program called JoyToKey which is very good, but as keogh says it's not as good as having true analog joypad support, especially for driving vehicles.

Joypad support really should have been included in this game anyway, but hopefully the developers will release a patch to sort that out.

thanks blakey83
    was looking for program like this for a long time
    btw Joy2key is very buggy and it disables keyboard functions

Weird, I've used JoyToKey for years without any problems, whenever a developer "forgets" to include joypad support in their game

Originally Posted by adv1
    Weird, I've used JoyToKey for years without any problems, whenever a developer "forgets" to include joypad support in their game
    for example when i start GTA:SA with J2K i can't use keyboard,J2K locks it
    i know SA supports gamepads but no analogue support for acceleration & brakes just if you want to cruise around,so i think Xpadder is brilliant easy to use program
    sorry if it's a bit off topic

Originally Posted by blakey83
    ok.i only signed up 2 these forums to help a few ppl out with controler issues.if u search the net 4 a free mouse and keyboard emulator called xpadder,its available on some free download sites,it will let u map ur mouse and keyboard to ur controlpad.its abit fiddly but worth while.u cant adjust sensitivity of mouse 2 joypad with the program but u can adjust ur mouse in ur control panel!
    after playing around 4 a while,i managed 2 get it perfect(with the full version of the game)and plus u can practicly map ur pad 2 any game!!!
    i hope this has solved alot of ur probs,let us know if it all goes well.
    Thanks for that Blakey83; did the job. Hope that there is still a patch coming out though. I do find it quite amusing when a game is released and it the gamers themselves which have to sort out their bad work..... you just can't get the staff these days...

no problem m8.yeah it is abit lame when gamers have 2 sort out ther own problems,and i hope there will b a patch soon as it is spoilin this game v much.

Cool proggy, used to use that quite a bit sometime ago, since then have bought a FireStorm Wireless Dual Analog gamepad and of course it comes with software to remap buttons. But XPadder is still a fav! for other controllers

I use extreme mouse sensitivity (typically have to manually open a file or the console and set it higher). The control panel menu does nothing for me.