Thread: Ford Bold Moves Street Racing On Store Shelves Today!

Ford Bold Moves Street Racing On Store Shelves Today!

Exclamation Ford Bold Moves Street Racing On Store Shelves Today!

Ford Bold Moves Street Racing has officially hit the store shelves throughout North America for the PS2, Xbox and PC — and with the price point at less than twenty dollars, you won’t have to worry about your wallet. Maximum Team Control™ Racing lets you switch-on-the-fly between a team of vehicles to not just earn first place, but take the trifecta of the top three spots. Racing has never been so fast, fun and affordable, so head to your local store and grab your copy today.

Where is the SHO Taurus?

Thats Super High Output!!! I own one and can spank all the classics and a few of the performance models, while trailing a couple high performace cars. This limited make has a strong fan base and I'm sure it deserves a place with these vehicles. I look forward to seeing it in coming versions.

I agree. The SHO is truly a great car to drive. Heck, a 4 door Taurus that could run with a late model Mustang. Spanking the classics? That remains to be seen... . We are talking about the earlier models with the 5 speed, not that weak V8 model. See my list of other great cars left out.