Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: New Guild for Nosgoth Beta

New Guild for Nosgoth Beta

New Guild for Nosgoth Beta

Hey guys...
    I am part of a group on facebook that is asking Square Enix and Eidos for a looong time for a new LoK game, and than we got this. Not saing it is bad, just a little out of the tipe of game we were expecting. That said, most of us wanted to play it anyway, so we are creating a new clan (hopefully some day a pro Nosgoth clan) for the old fans of the series.
    Until Closed Beta is online, we are accepting anyone as newcomers to our guild; after that, we will still discuss how the selection process wil be done.
    So, as founder of the guild, I invite all of you to join us in this exiting adventure...
    (Plus, I think all of us agree on the name for the guild =D)
    Don't forget to post in this topic, so it comes up and get's seen by more people!

Vae Victis!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/166905656844027/

UPDATE: We've got signatures in various colors and an exclusive LoK themed walpapper, made by our members!

UPDATE 2: We've got a Mumble (Voip service) paid server exclusively for our guild!

UPDATE 3: WE'VE GOT A WEBSIIIIIITE! =P here it is! www.vaevictisgaming.com
    Last edited by ZeroFernir; 8th Mar 2014 at 02:30. Reason: Update
    signature image

Id like to join.... none of my current gaming friends care about the game at all. I sent you a join request via Facebook.
    signature image

Hope to find other players like you: that's why we created the guild. We are all like that... the LoK fans hardly have friends that like the series too, aparrently.
    signature image

I'm tempted to join, but at the same time, I'm not going to be able to play this game for a while until I get a new computer that can run it (it barely runs Soul Reaver, but I'm not in the habit of complaining about things that came to me free), and I'm a little iffy about if I'll be playing it enough to even be a part of a pro group. I already have obligations to making three separate versions of the same guild on Elder Scrolls Online.
    Sooo... I'd like to, but I'm getting social gaming commitment issues?

Nope, No commitment issues for the ones that apply before closed beta. After closed Beta starts (or even Alpha, I think) we shall make some requirements for the clan. But for now it is only to make the fans of LoK to come with us =D
    signature image

Would love to but im not a social networking person per say x.x

I shall join your cause sir!

I am loving how this things are going on. First I thought that you guys were going to say that it was a useless topic right now, and stuff... but it's going so well =D

As for Anacrothe, there is no problem. Strong allies is what we need =P no need to be social =D (or is any?)

Our clan has already 15 members =O
    signature image

I've put in a join request as well. Not social either even online but this is one game where I don't want to be all Deathmatch.

I would also like to join , most of my friends aren't that excited about the game type of Nosgoth, they preferred the old model with solo gameplay and rich in lore and dialogue, so I would like to join a guild early on , I've sent you a request on facebook to join Ionut Baicu is my name

Originally Posted by ZeroFernir
    I am loving how this things are going on. First I thought that you guys were going to say that it was a useless topic right now, and stuff... but it's going so well =D

As for Anacrothe, there is no problem. Strong allies is what we need =P no need to be social =D (or is any?)

Oh no I meant I dont have a facebook lol or any other social networking sites so can't really apply. Not necessarily useless it always happens in BETAs well before so I don't see why it shouldn't here ( of course its mostly on mmo's) and like I said it's always fun playing with others ( that youre familiar with to an extent) =P

Having been in many guilds i find the earlier you make a guild for a new game the better theres like crazy respect for being an Original Guild. OG.

Yeah, that is true... Plus, all the members will play it, so there will not be anyone excluded. We are an original guild, and aparrently, the first one to organize, making us the bigger and the older clan in Nosgoth =D
    signature image

Dying to get this guild started!

How good do you have to be in the guild? I'm a pretty bad gamer but am very enthusiastic about LoK!

yes MOAR people join! I'm playing games tonight would love to get to know some of you guys!
    signature image

It is no problem, Lucin... before closed beta, all we want is enthusiasts. After that we will do some testing with the ones who wanna join.
    Last edited by ZeroFernir; 3rd Oct 2013 at 23:20. Reason: correcting lucin's name =P
    signature image

It is no problem, Lucien... before closed beta, all we want is enthusiasts. After that we will do some testing with the ones who wanna join.
    Heh its Lucin lol good to know - i will join but no way will make it in

... Maybe it's time for me to resurrect the Suicide Squad from days of gaming with friends... For those who enjoy a set game but are really bad at it...and die a lot but above all have fun lol...

Or maybe not lol

Originally Posted by TheMaskedFeeder
    Having been in many guilds i find the earlier you make a guild for a new game the better theres like crazy respect for being an Original Guild. OG.
    What this person said.

Yeah, well, we are actually the first guild for Nosgoth. We (or at least I) hope someday to get at pro championships (if there will be any, I hope so...) We are already discussing somethings about the guild in that community on facebook, like which voicechat we should use, about the padronized signature, etc... Come on and participate on the discussion!
    signature image

Hehehehe, :evilaugh: I'm really the wrong guy to ask, but thanks for the invitation non the less :] . I see where you're coming with "not many friends of mine appreciate LoK".

But it is true... sadly, here in Brazil there is a microscopic part of the people that has heard of LoK, and even less are real fans like us.
    signature image

In my country many people heard about it and played at least one game. Enjoyed immensely and gladly remember Soul Reaver with a huge smile on their face. Not many played Defiance, though.
    Most of the people who I personally know and who are fans of LoK (a bit older than me) are fathers and mothers already (30+ years).

I am, actually, the only real fan that I ever met personally =P here in brazil it is hard for you to find someone that had played one game, so to find someone who had played all of them, it's nearly impossible.
    signature image

I am, actually, the only real fan that I ever met personally =P here in brazil it is hard for you to find someone that had played one game, so to find someone who had played all of them, it's nearly impossible.
    I was under the impression that brasileiaro are quite fond of the LoK series seeing the FB pages, forums and the not so recent poll on the official Eidos forum where many people stated that they're from the Brazil. I've seen many great metal concerts there, too, so for me it's only natural hehe. I think you just didn't have the luck of finding someone to share your passion for LoK.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last