Thread: Do the Turelim & Dumahim looks fit within LoK?

Do the Turelim & Dumahim looks fit within LoK?

Do the Turelim & Dumahim looks fit within LoK?

I think so. To me in the case of the Dumahim they seem to resemble Dumah's SR2 Sarafan incarnation and maybe his SR1 boss form somewhat.

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

As for the Turelim. If you look on the www.Nosgoth.com near the top banner and at 53 seconds into the trailer you get a good look at them in Nosgoth. To me that's somewhat similar to Turel (and the other brothers) SR1 form, just a bit more armoured and with their clan symbol clothing wrapped around them instead of flowing free like a cape.

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

Though to be honest I don't quite get the face paint of the Dumahim, but that's not a great complaint imo. Maybe they could have helmets like Dumah had in SR1? However I would maybe stress that whilst they're the more agile/ambush class that maybe they should be a bit more buff. Not as big as the Turelim obviously, but a bit bigger and meaner than they are at the moment and with a bit more muscle definition.

As for the Turelim I'd maybe just add in bigger ears. Not as big as Turel's in the SR1 intro, but enough to show they're heading that way. Maybe even revise their look just a bit so that there is a more striking resemblance to Kain's vampire Lieutenants in the SR1 intro.

Those are just my thoughts on them.
    Last edited by Reidbynature; 1st Oct 2013 at 00:00.