Page 24 of 24 First First ... 142021222324

Thread: Questions for the developers

Questions for the developers

Originally Posted by WFC_Knight
    Come on guys...This is a Strategy and Tactics game, not a First Person Shooter type.

Maybe this needs to be added tp SP mode.

Skirmish Mode--Hmm, rather see

1.) Private Game Capability.
    2.) Auto Loss/Surrender for those people that DC or Quit.
    Currently your team can win, but if the last opponent quits before the final loading screen it is counted as a loss.
    3.) Chat rooms and Clan capabilities.

Don't nessesarally want to just do a gun battle with ship after ship or plane after plane, but mabee a simple mission editor where you select you side, the map and the units for both sides and then when you do battle the 2 sides start at opposite ends of the map!
    This would give the game an endless life span!

Originally Posted by andy3536
    Don't nessesarally want to just do a gun battle with ship after ship or plane after plane, but mabee a simple mission editor where you select you side, the map and the units for both sides and then when you do battle the 2 sides start at opposite ends of the map!
    This would give the game an endless life span!
    Hehehehe think they would rather we had endless lifespan in existinggame or drip feed us DLC?

No need to answer, I know you agree!

Originally Posted by Muddled Muppet
    Hehehehe think they would rather we had endless lifespan in existinggame or drip feed us DLC?

No need to answer, I know you agree!
    If they drip feed us dlc i will need one of 3 things.

1. Either a generous pay rise or new job that pays better.(Mabee bill gates accountant)

2. A rich lady to marry (mabee royalty or a filmstar)

3. winning lottery ticket (would prefer roll over if dlc is to continue on all games)

Have only 5 games for 360 and they have left me poor

Sorry may have overdosed on sarcasm but you get the piont.

I'd really like to see dynamic island chain maps with a mission editor.

A chain of 8 islands, 4 Japanese held and 4 American. Each island then has both an INACTIVE Airfield and INACTIVE shipyard.

At the mission screen a player choses a player slot. Once he choses a player slot he has the ability to choose units, airfields, and shipyards bought with a point total. Their Purchases would then be hidden from the opposite side, and they could position his units across a "Friendly territory barrier".

When the game starts each side is clueless as to what the opposite side really has and the fog of war is in full effect. Recon, teamwork and tactics become very important as no longer is anything for sure.

Did they buy subs? Is there a Battleship lurking about? Carriers? Is that airfield up ahead abandoned, or is it full of aircraft?

This would allow for a very dynamic game where each game would play out drastically different. It also allows players to take more control of their role and to have units they enjoy more.

Important One

I have a important question, wha t many Pc gamers want too know!!!!

will there be extra maps etz for the PC players, it woudl be sad if it wasnt

Originally Posted by whoopy91
    I have a important question, wha t many Pc gamers want too know!!!!

will there be extra maps etz for the PC players, it woudl be sad if it wasnt
    I could make a comment about them holding them back and selling them at a later date as an add on disc.
    3 or 4 mp maps for £14.99. (roughly $25.00 us)

But i wouldn't do that i'm not that cruel

Please do not think i'm being serious!

Why not make the game online & offline play. that way people can play offline too learn the game before going online too play with other's.

Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander
    I'm not sure if I am reading this right. There is SP and MP available or are you talking about something along the lines of split screen?

It seems like BSM 2 has become the new question thread, eh?
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on." ---Robert Frost.
    -=)CSF(=-XGamerms999
    http://www.watchfarscape.com/forums/...ilies/Thud.gif

Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander
    I think this thread has run its course.

Page 24 of 24 First First ... 142021222324