Thread: How do I get the Aerith support character on Dissidia 012?

How do I get the Aerith support character on Dissidia 012?

I have this game & I purchased Prologus for the Vita.

I played through the the Prologus Story Mode and Arcade Mode on Normal & Hard. I did the Prologus Data transfer on Dissidia 012 and Aerith still doesn't show up as one of my support characters in 012. I only hear her voice on the opening of the game. Can anyone help me out here? Any help is much appreciated.

Are you in the story mode? You have a limited selection for assists there. If you're on the title menu customization she should be there.

Originally Posted by Basho

Are you in the story mode? You have a limited selection for assists there. If you're on the title menu customization she should be there.

I'm in the customization mode, and she still doesn't show up. I'm thinking that I have to start over. Hopefully Data Install helps (even though I don't want to waste space).

And you beat the 30 battle mode on Prologus at least once? It's been a bit so I don't remember if the 30 battle mode is the "Hard" mode you mentioned in the OP. If that's not it then I dunno what to suggest, sorry :/

If I remember correctly, when you purchase Prologus, the demo and the Aerith DLC act as seperate downloads since the latter is add-on content for the full game. You might need to go into the PSN store and check your downloaded content to find it.

Originally Posted by Orichalcum+

If I remember correctly, when you purchase Prologus, the demo and the Aerith DLC act as seperate downloads since the latter is add-on content for the full game. You might need to go into the PSN store and check your downloaded content to find it.

Ah, thanks. I just checked my download list, and words can't describe how angry I am that I can't download the Aerith data on the Vita. I just wasted $3.

imo.. Aerith as a assist was annoying... she didnt do much and her abilities weren't the best out of the other NPCs you can pick from. Also when you import you get some items that you can craft i belive a sword for lightning. i forget all the details since i havent played much since my PSP is wallbound now.

I'm on Vita as well.

When I downloaded Prologus, the next time I started up Duodecim it automatically began downloading Aerith as an assist character. I didn't even do anything on Prologus at that stage... I found it was an incredibly easy (no effort) process. I have no idea why the same wouldn't work for you.

Originally Posted by MightyGeb

I'm on Vita as well.

When I downloaded Prologus, the next time I started up Duodecim it automatically began downloading Aerith as an assist character. I didn't even do anything on Prologus at that stage... I found it was an incredibly easy (no effort) process. I have no idea why the same wouldn't work for you.

Really? I keep hearing that you have to use the PS3 in order to download PSP DLC to the Vita.

The DLC shows up on my Download list, but it says that "this product cannot be downloaded to the Vita" or something like that.

I hope Sony plans on fixing this...

I did a costume (Zidane) and music (IX) DLC download at the same time. It goes like this:

-Choose DLC to download, "in progress" in the top-right corner.

-Download complete.

-Start up Duodecim. Installation of DLC occurs automatically.

-Fully working content on playing.

I did all this as a test because I wanted to see how it all worked out (plus Prologus was going cheap) and was surprised at the ease of getting it all working. I'm on UK PSN, though that should hardly make a difference...

I'm on US PSN, and none of the DLC for any PSP game shows up on it. I think the problem is regional differences.

Hi guys!

I bought 012 for my Vita and I'm thinking about getting Prologus. Do you think it's worth it? I've never played it, could you tell me what's in it? From the point of view of both gameplay and plot.

Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by Chas_XV

I'm on US PSN, and none of the DLC for any PSP game shows up on it. I think the problem is regional differences.

It is regional differences; for whatever reason Europe (and maybe Japan, I'm not sure) can download PSP dlc directly to their Vita assuming the data is compatible but on the NA store, you will not see add on content on the Vita store and if you have purchased add on content such as the Aerith dlc that you automatically get when you purchase Prologus, then it will say that it cannot be downloaded with your Vita.

My question is this for anybody who may have tried it since I don't see an answer - can anybody using a NA account confirm that if you transfer the Aerith dlc file from your PS3 to your Vita that it automatically installs to Duodecim? I ask because I've done the transfer from my PS3 to Vita multiple times and it has never shown anything on the Vita home screen nor does it show any PSP Add On Data under the Application Data in System Tools. I would think it does something since it never gives an error during the tranfer and shows the transfer bar. However, I just bought both Prologus and Duodecim yesterday since they're on sale this week and haven't had a chance to play either yet so was just wondering. Thanks.