Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Thread: Nosgoth Memes

Nosgoth Memes

Thumbs Up Nosgoth Memes

Let's post some funny memes about Nosgoth xDDD
    Wish I could post attachments though.

Last edited by Driber; 30th Sep 2013 at 14:28. Reason: embed

A bunch of us were on the London Underground on the way to preview Nosgoth. The people from the US saw the phrase "mind the gap" and found it hilarious for some reason. Then we made the connection between that and Kain's pointing animation from BO2. We were saying "mind the gap" in Kain's voice for the rest of the trip!

Sorry to be that guy right now, but I find memes like the one posted in the OP and the common memes in general really unfunny and annoying.
    I think in-jokes like Vampmaster's example is much funnier as only a group of people will get it and it isn't spammed by everyone for everything.
    Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth! These are the truths of this world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!

Frank is one sexy Sluagh. Oh, and beware the wrath of Turelzevir, don't pity the foo'. Try to find Betty the vampire, and Vehiculum Furtus Maximo - woo, one step towards canon thanks to a cheat code!

(If you don't know, perhaps it's better for your sanity that you don't try to know )

(click image to enlarge)

Couldn't find the exact pic of The Reaver I wanted, but this one works.
    Last edited by Driber; 30th Sep 2013 at 14:33. Reason: embed

Originally Posted by RazielTheHedgehog
    To be fair, Raziel's gullet was far more developed than any of my other children. He'd often make a show of it, talking without moving his lips. Somewhat disturbing, but it came quite in handy later on.

Mind the gap for you guys, in all it's BO2 paint editing glory.
    Last edited by The_Hylden; 29th Sep 2013 at 08:51. Reason: Placed image tags around link

Heh, if I ever get time, boy do I have an idea for our "Mind the Gap" joke

Fixed your image there, Swagraven. BO2 Kain does look so at home with that line, heh. Thanks for sharing.

Oh, thank you.

Great memes...maybe I'll get some of mine over here when I have a few moments!

Very funny indeed XD

Some silly humor from me I made some time ago ^^
    I'll put them as imgs.

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

(click image to enlarge)

Have fun
    Last edited by Driber; 30th Sep 2013 at 14:34. Reason: embed

Is Kain shouting "Vae victis!" every five minutes simply not enough for you guys?

Originally Posted by 88chaz88
    Is Kain shouting "Vae victis!" every five minutes simply not enough for you guys?
    No, but Kain shouting "Merry Christmas" is!

Originally Posted by RazielTheHedgehog
    Let's post some funny memes about Nosgoth xDDD
    Wish I could post attachments though.
    I embedded your image for you. That should be just as good

---

I also embedded all other images that were posted as mere links while I was at it. I think it makes more sense to show them directly here, since it's a thread dedicated to showing memes and so then everyone doesn't have to click a million links, heh.

For images larger than 800 pixels in width, please use the thumb code. Instructions here. Or just simply use my thumb tool (link in sig)

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Originally Posted by ardethsilvereni
    Frank is one sexy Sluagh. Oh, and beware the wrath of Turelzevir, don't pity the foo'. Try to find Betty the vampire, and Vehiculum Furtus Maximo - woo, one step towards canon thanks to a cheat code!

(If you don't know, perhaps it's better for your sanity that you don't try to know )
    "No, I do not hate them..."*FAHBOOM* "yes, I do"

Originally Posted by Vampmaster
    No, but Kain shouting "Merry Christmas" is!
    A connection that every LoK fan should get, yet is still remarkably silly. That is how you make a meme.

Let's keep this in mind as Christmas rolls around.

So, the lore is at least air-tight then?

I feel like that "lore is watertight" thing is a forced meme. They haven't said anything yet that directly contradicts it, it's just a bunch of petulant manchildren raging at what this game isn't.

Can't wait for him to be added to the game.

The messed up thing is... he'd be very effective against every vampire except the rahabim. Though of course, he'd need a much bigger water cannon.

I created this meme ages ago for my facebook page

(click image to enlarge)

I KNOW that the sword won't appear on Nosgoth, but I couldn't avoid the joke

(click image to enlarge)
    Last edited by The_Hylden; 2nd Oct 2013 at 03:36. Reason: Merged double posts

The_Reaver, please use the thumb code on pics wider than about 800 pixels, and certainly ones that huge.

Also, please do not double post. Use the edit button. Thanks.

Originally Posted by The_Reaver
    I KNOW that the sword won't appear on Nosgoth, but I couldn't avoid the joke

(click image to enlarge)
    Ok that made me laugh a lot!

Someone just asked a question on the eidos forums about Dead Sun. I couldn't resist replying with "It's dead, son!"

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last