Page 4 of 4 First First 1234

Thread: Nosgoth Memes

Nosgoth Memes

Originally Posted by PoppaKain

Settle your dispute with Kain. Destroy Him and your brethren. Free their curds and let the Wheel of Cheese churn again. Use your hatred to curdle their souls, I can make it possible. Become my Cheese Monger, my Angel of Gouda.
    LOL someone should redo this video with video from Legacy of Kain, but leave the audio alone, that way it's actually Kain begging for the cheese to be spared.

Okay, so I tried to share this picture a little while ago, but it was the wrong format, so I deleted it, but now I have it as jpeg, so now I can share it properly. Not really a meme, more like a simple joke based off Simon Templeman's cheese lines:

You must unite what has been set asunder ( Joined the posts )

Originally Posted by PoppaKain

Settle your dispute with Kain. Destroy Him and your brethren. Free their curds and let the Wheel of Cheese churn again. Use your hatred to curdle their souls, I can make it possible. Become my Cheese Monger, my Angel of Gouda.
    Originally Posted by Gugulug5000
    Okay, so I tried to share this picture a little while ago, but it was the wrong format, so I deleted it, but now I have it as jpeg, so now I can share it properly. Not really a meme, more like a simple joke based off Simon Templeman's cheese lines:

Page 4 of 4 First First 1234