Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 126

Thread: Petition.

  1. #51

    mmm

    Lol faith doesn't stop corporate businesss if anything it seems to intice them. Anyways doin good people.

  2. #52
    ok i got some more fans to sign and a guy said he will also show his friends

  3. #53

    ty

    ty.

  4. #54
    514 at the moment. I think that it would be nice if we send them the link or write something special explaining what we are doing, and which is the purpose of that petition ( as if they already didn´t know it yet ). And let clear that we can collect more signatures !!
    The Reaver is The Key !!

  5. #55
    well.. i sended a private massge to chris and umah.. hope thay have email notfication on them :P

  6. #56

  7. #57
    And Turaziel makes 729....

    Raziel:
    You said it yourself, Kain - there are only two sides to your coin.

    Kain:
    Apparently so. But suppose you throw a coin enough times...
    ...suppose one day, it lands on its edge.



    Spirit Noir Best....Site....EVER!!!!

  8. #58
    You know what would really rock? If we could get some of the actors, or maybe even Amy (yeah, right, who am I kidding?), to sign this.
    That's highly unlikely though, since it's just an online one, and it could easily be faked, and so on and so forth. It would've been a big POW to our petition though...

  9. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by card
    You know what would really rock? If we could get some of the actors, or maybe even Amy (yeah, right, who am I kidding?), to sign this.
    That's highly unlikely though, since it's just an online one, and it could easily be faked, and so on and so forth. It would've been a big POW to our petition though...
    If Amy were caring of another game, she would have directed Defiance to /need/ another game instead of leaving an opening for another game.

    Send a note care of Naughty Dog, but I doubt even a letter from her in support of a new LOK would mean much if she were unwilling to come back to do anything for it. And I would be severly surprised if she were willing to put any more personal investment into it.
    http://smokestock.deviantart.com | http://www.fanfiction.net/u/589342/ | http://smoke-z.deviantart.com

    "It's like Shakespeare with pointless murder." -gryps incedio talking about the LOK games.

  10. #60

    hey

    ty for all the support.

  11. #61
    Hey should we try and get a letter to her? Maybe, even if she doesn't want to work with it, her backing could help.

    She is after all the real world equivalent of the Scion of Balance. Everything revolves around her.
    I think that she must also have some interest in what happens, being that it is due to her work it is so good.


    Conversley though, LoK is only really a cult game. It was because it wasn't advertised all that well. But everyone who plays it is drawn in.
    I let my cousin borrow SR1 for (supposedly) a day and he kept it for 6 months! He usually only plays those crappy kind of predictable, dull, unoriginal games like FIFA, and GTA (although GTA is kinda cool).

    Raziel:
    You said it yourself, Kain - there are only two sides to your coin.

    Kain:
    Apparently so. But suppose you throw a coin enough times...
    ...suppose one day, it lands on its edge.



    Spirit Noir Best....Site....EVER!!!!

  12. #62
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    764
    I makes numbah 806!!

    wahhhh!! me wants raz back...


    "are you trying to bore me into submission?" ~ Raziel/Defiance
    signature image

  13. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke_Z
    If Amy were caring of another game, she would have directed Defiance to /need/ another game instead of leaving an opening for another game.

    Send a note care of Naughty Dog, but I doubt even a letter from her in support of a new LOK would mean much if she were unwilling to come back to do anything for it. And I would be severly surprised if she were willing to put any more personal investment into it.
    "personal investment"??? what, she put money in it... or am i getting the wrong end of the stick?
    it would be (string of explatives here) AWESOME if she came back for another game - it's not really the same without her is it

    Turaziel - TRUE!
    maybe Amy is coming back and she might be keeping it secret...but i'm not getting my hopes up (thou i would love to )
    Amy Henning Scion of Balance... or Scion of The Legacy
    true again - LOK has a more original plot then other games out there (including a certain *cough*TombRaider*cough*) and is more compelling to play (i think) and is just all-round FANTASTIC!!

  14. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by ammon
    "personal investment"??? what, she put money in it... or am i getting the wrong end of the stick?
    it would be (string of explatives here) AWESOME if she came back for another game - it's not really the same without her is it
    No, I meant actually going back to work for Crystal D, or handing them a script... Time, for the most part. Sanity, happiness, her life for the rest of it.
    http://smokestock.deviantart.com | http://www.fanfiction.net/u/589342/ | http://smoke-z.deviantart.com

    "It's like Shakespeare with pointless murder." -gryps incedio talking about the LOK games.

  15. #65
    getting close to that 1000

  16. #66
    Looks like we've gone past it. Well, feels cool, but doesn't change much. Yet, hopefully.

  17. #67
    Sign'd.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v172/GP02A/eidos.jpg
    Carrion - The fansite to the Demon God of Rockstars!

  18. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke_Z
    No, I meant actually going back to work for Crystal D, or handing them a script... Time, for the most part. Sanity, happiness, her life for the rest of it.
    ah.
    it was the way you worded it
    that would be nice, if number 6 was the last one and Amy came back one last time to do the script - it would be a happy ending to the series, going out with a bang

    hold on.... i'm having trouble here- the petition is reaching it's mark??? WOW! i, like some others, thought it would never reach it. shows how fate sometimes gets up off it's butt to help

  19. #69
    1000 is still pretty far from its mark.

  20. #70
    a 1000, is more then enough for a 2 year old + game.
    u can imagine how it would have been if this petition was made on time.

  21. #71

    and

    And it's getting more support everyday just keep telling people, people! Thank you for all the so far support.

  22. #72
    umah? chris ? anybody.. ? :<
    show us some support.. or if we are actually making some kind of diffrence

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    10,661

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by legacyofraziel
    umah? chris ? anybody.. ? :<
    show us some support.. or if we are actually making some kind of diffrence
    I can assure you that your petition is being taken into consideration.
    "I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one;
    'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it."
    ~ Voltaire

  24. #74

    wow

    Wow really? this is such an honour, thank you Umah!

  25. #75

    Big Grin

    I just signed the petition as well, Steven "Usingnero" Matters, i'll see about getting some of my friends to sign it as well, we all need to do is stand together and let us be heard. BTW, I might put this up on my Myspace page, is their a banner I could use to do that? Might drag in more signs.
    What if the one person who could save you, was the only one who could distroy you? Divided by common enemies, two legendary heroes, must fight...to reclaim their destiny. From the wreckage of history, redeemer, destroyer...only one may survive.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. thinking of getting into hitman
    By weaponx in forum Hitman - General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 4th Feb 2005, 12:25
  2. MapMaker Bug Poll
    By icedive in forum TimeSplitters 2 - Map Editor Forum - Archive
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 9th Dec 2003, 11:33
  3. Oops! :\
    By DaMn20 in forum Tomb Raider 1 - 6 - Gaming Help Center
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 3rd Aug 2003, 00:18
  4. OT: Adding A Hard Drive and Transferring System
    By bravus in forum Thief - The Crippled Burrick Inn (General Discussion)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 9th Dec 2002, 14:32
  5. Hey guys. Its been awhile
    By Optik45 in forum Thief - The Crippled Burrick Inn (General Discussion)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 17th Nov 2002, 22:35

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •