Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Petition.

Quote Originally Posted by ForbiddenVampire
    Every little effort counts.

MY POINT EXACTLY, OVER A HUNDRED AND FIFTY SIGNATURES NOW.

yay

160 now

160 now
    I NOTICED

hmm

We need to get this recognised by other fansites to increase awarness.
    BTW 175.

I posted about it on my blog http://www.thereaver.blogger.com.br

And in my Orkut Community about LOK The Community | The Post

It´s all in portuguese .. I let the links only for your knowledge
    The Reaver is The Key !!

Thanks

Thanks the reaver sword very much.

almost 300, i doubt we will reach 100,000 but nonethe less it still might make them reconsider.
    also i have noticed alot... ALOT.. of names which end in the family name witha vich, ich ich ich one after the other... alot are the same.. bit wierd dont u think ? >_>

Did it.To get 100,000 we need to get any people to sign it whether they are a fan or not. Whether its some old woman or some little kid you must get them to sign it! Make sure the people on nosgothic realm know this!

i would love to sign...but i don't live in USA
    but you have my vote anyway (just it won't be on the petition )

u dont have to live in america P: u can choose a country below if u dont live in the states, i mean im from israel and thier was even an option to choose from there

i couldn't find it... but i'll have alook again...in fact i'll do that now *disappears* ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by ammon
    i would love to sign...but i don't live in USA
    but you have my vote anyway (just it won't be on the petition )
    Yeah, you don´t need to live in USA. I am in Brazil and I realized that a lot of people that already signed are from here. I posted the notice in many places and it was also posted in a very good brasilian LOK site. The news about this petition are running brasilian internet .. lol ..

We won´t reach 100,000 signatures, but we´ll be noticed by Eidos and Crystal Dynamics !! Keep the faith !!

The Reaver is The Key !!

*reappears*
    kain: next time, take a bus - don't ask me! *vanishes*
    i'mmm back!!!
    signed it and sent to my friends, but one i think might already know about it

The reaver sword - let's hope they DO notice or we've all been holding on for nothing

after we will have a.. lets say.. 500 or a 1000 sig we will send a letter/s to crystal dynamics like chris suggested or eidos or something with this petition and cross fingures

well we have this in the bag.

almost 300, i doubt we will reach 100,000 but nonethe less it still might make them reconsider.
    also i have noticed alot... ALOT.. of names which end in the family name witha vich, ich ich ich one after the other... alot are the same.. bit wierd dont u think ? >_>

i posted in 4 more lok fan club, one of the clans replied to me and thanked and wrote in the front page about the petition and stuff...

Hey, 50 sigs in 24 hours? That's pretty neat.

Quote Originally Posted by card
    Hey, 50 sigs in 24 hours? That's pretty neat.
    THERE WERE A HUNDRED SIGNATURES IN THE FIST DAY, I FOUND THAT TO BE GREAT ACHIEVEMENT

waaay

This is great we're really making progress with this thing.

does anyone know roughly how much it would cost to make an LOK game?
    maybe we could think up some other solution to put forward to eidos. its doubtful theyd take it seriously but it never hurts to try.
    For example if we organized a script writing contest where the winners script could potentially be used in the game for little or no pay. Man i would totally write an LOK script for free, having my name in the credits would be payment enough....heck having the game would be payment enough.

Maybe

Maybe aspects of the script could be used but I doubt the whole thing, the series has many dark secrets that have not been mentioned or have been withheld from the fans for use in later games, I doubt anyoen could make a script without at least one flaw. Anyway back on topic... 350.

Hell no, the script is the only reason im playing this games, i wont the pro who did the amazing job so far to continue it.
    i rather they take a cheap ass 3d guy or animator rather then a diffrent script writer

Maybe aspects of the script could be used but I doubt the whole thing, the series has many dark secrets that have not been mentioned or have been withheld from the fans for use in later games, I doubt anyoen could make a script without at least one flaw. Anyway back on topic... 350.
    THE STORY IS THE STRONGEST PART OF LOK, AS LONG AS THERE IS AN INVOLVING HERITAGE NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.

almost 400
    when we hit 500 i suggest sending them a link

I've just signed... 392 now.

I really hope that if they do take notice they don't fob us off with an awful game... it's just this little nagging (irrational) fear I have, thankfully I would like to state that I have more faith in them than that.
    I have lost many things... but I miss my mind the most.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast