Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Janos Audron Story Concept

Janos Audron Story Concept

I THINK THE NEXT PART OF LOK SHOULD BE THE STORY OF JANOS AUDRON, STARTING AT THE BEGINNING OF AUDRONS LIFE.

YOU WOULD PLAY AS JANOS FROM THE BEGINNING UNTIL YOU ARE AT THE POINT WHERE YOU ARE LEFT WITH HIS DISAPPEARANCE AT THE END OF DEFIANCE AND THEN PLAY AS KAIN FROM THAT POINT ON

You Are Left With His Disappearance At The End Of Defiance
    I think everyone know what happened with him after Defiance. He was put into Device and later was cast to the Demon Realm by Hylden Lord.
    I think it is not very good idea. Next game should end Kain's story. And then... then CD can make any games (about Janos, Vorador etc) that they want.

I REALIZE WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO AUDRON, I WAS JUST STATING WHERE IN THE GAME YOU WOULD BECOME KAIN THATS ALL.

WHY ISNT IT A GOOD IDEA, YOU WOULD SEE THE WHOLE STORY OF JANOS AUDRON UNFOLD FROM THE VERY BEGINNING FILLING IN THE PARTS WERE YOU SAW HIM AS RAZIEL AND KAIN, IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT HAPPENED TO JANOS, IT CAN BE CHANGED WITH ALL THE TIME TRAVAILING INVOLVED, THE KAIN STORY SHOULDN’T END THERE EITHER.

I believe that changing Janos's timeline even a little would bring up all these problems with, well, the original timeline we have. And, I'm not really sure his timeline can even be changed anymore.
    I dunno about you guys, but I feel like we're having a problem here. There is NO game coming up soon; if there's even the slightest idea or intention on their part to make a (final) sequel, it would be a best case scenario.
    And if we're lucky enough to even have that, I'm pretty sure that they'd aim for a finale in the series. A finale obviously concentrated on Kain, the new and improved.
    The plot about Janos... well, what I'm curious about is what happens to him in the demon realm. But we can easily assume he's dead, I guess.

I don't want to play as Janos. You know... he is... a loser.
    Yes, a loser. Because:
    1) First of all he was last of Vampires that has waited for raziel. But just as he finally meet Raziel he is killed.
    2) He is dead for 500 years. Finally he is resurrected. But soon he is possessed by Hylden Lord and placed into the Device.
    3) He is in Device nearly for 400 years. But soon as he freed he is cast to the Demon Realm.
    Also, how you imagine we will play as Janos? We will stay on that balcony untill Raziel arrives for whole game?
    IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT HAPPENED TO JANOS, IT CAN BE CHANGED WITH ALL THE TIME TRAVAILING INVOLVED
    No, it can't be changed. Because it will alter BO 2 events
    too heavy. Also, Kain need Soul Reaver paradox to change that. And the Soul Reaver paradox may lead to fatal paradox.

they should focus on playing only one chacter, which should be kain, that way they could focus on making him more fan to play instead of many more..

A Janos story would be better off set during the war with the hylden before the binding. It could be called Legacy of Kain: Prophecy and would entail the events that that set Kains destiny in motion from centuries before he was born. Janos would be fighting the hylden and trying to figure out the meaning of the prophesies and to determine the right course of action. The Seer would be trying to convince him to end the war before the HL could carry out his plans, but is unable to turn him against his god. Maybe they start off as allies both trying to end the war, but after he sees what the Hylden Lords plans are he does the Kain-like thing and lets his fear/hate get the better of him and orders that the pillars be used to banish all hylden whether they agree with using HL's genocidal device or not. Then when the Seer realises what he's going to to she decides that if she can't convince him of what the EG truly is, then turning the EG on them by cursing them might eventually convince them of the truth. Then at the end, Janos is left watching his fellow vampires kill themselves with his only hope being the Redeemer and Destroyer prophesy and the Scion of Balance. Or maybe it would include the part where he made Vorador. Perhaps Janos chose to spare the Seer from the binding in exchange for telling him how to preserve the vampires bloodline.
    "If events are matched closely enough to course, they have a way of restructuring themselves to familiar outcomes." ~ Scorpius, Farscape

I LIKE THAT IDEA SOMEWHAT, THERE IS SO MUCH ABOUT THE HISTORY OF JANOS THAT SEEMS SOMEHOW RUSHED AND THAT ONLY MAKES ME FEEL THAT HE NEEDS HIS OWN WHOLE BACK STORY, IT’S JUST A CONCEPT AT ANY RATE

Okay...firstly, can you please not type in all caps? Please? It's like the internet equivalent of screaming at us. Not only that, but it makes your posts a little harder to read. *makes the sad puppy face*

Anyways...I'd like to play as Janos. Janos is blue, feathery love. But I'd like to play him when he was a young thang fighting against the Hylden. Because that would be sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Griz
    Okay...firstly, can you please not type in all caps? Please? It's like the internet equivalent of screaming at us. Not only that, but it makes your posts a little harder to read. *makes the sad puppy face*

Anyways...I'd like to play as Janos. Janos is blue, feathery love. But I'd like to play him when he was a young thang fighting against the Hylden. Because that would be sweet.
    LOL

A Janos game, done right, can appeal to LOK fans as well as new fans.

However, a good place to end his chapter is when he assumes guardianship of the Reaver. (Thereabouts, depends on how they write it.)

An interesting bonus would be for an intern to digg out the BO2 elements and piece together a storymaster-approved short movie about what happened after Janos entered the demon dimension. (Accesable with the SR2 bonus feature code.)
    http://smokestock.deviantart.com | http://www.fanfiction.net/u/589342/ | http://smoke-z.deviantart.com

"It's like Shakespeare with pointless murder." -gryps incedio talking about the LOK games.

That would be pretty awesome. I always DID wonder what became of my favorite blue, feathery vampire. ;-;

You ever notice that something awful happens to poor Janos in EVERY game he appears in? It's quite sad, really.

yeah

Imagine teaching the new vampire vorador about the dark gift, you'd probably see him as a human as well and maybe even the forging of the reaver.

Vorador :"Iron. I need more Iron." "Screw this I'm throwing myself off a bridge"
    Janos: "No, you are not destined to die here you are destined to have huge green ears."
    Voardor: " ..............Stop it."

Lok Oblivion, Nexus Realm Concept

MAYBE THERE SHOULD BE A THIRD REALM, IT COULD BE LIKE A KIND OF NEXUS REALM, THAT EXISTS OUTSIDE OF TIME AND ONCE KAIN ARRIVED AT THE REALM HE COULD BECAME AWARE OF A NEW ABILITY TO MANIPULATE TIME, HE COULD CHANGE TIME AT ANY DESIRED MOMENT WITH THE NEW ABILITY, YOU COULD MAKE YOUR WAY THROUGH AN AREA AND RETURN TO A POINT IN TIME BEFORE YOU WERE THERE AND WATCH YOUR TIME SPENT IN THE PAST OVER AGAIN.

Ummm

A little far fecthed...
    I know this isn't on topic but it ahs something to do with what the poster above said. We know that EG exists in the spectral and material realm at the same time but is it possible he exists in the demon realm too? If he does it could explain why he could summon demons in sr2. (that seriously can't be coincidental teleporting)

Quote Originally Posted by ForbiddenVampire
    A little far fecthed...
    I know this isn't on topic but it ahs something to do with what the poster above said. We know that EG exists in the spectral and material realm at the same time but is it possible he exists in the demon realm too? If he does it could explain why he could summon demons in sr2. (that seriously can't be coincidental teleporting)

Hmmm.... never thought of that. You could be right.
    Magnus, a true ally of Kain.

Interesting ideas, although personally i'd like to play as Raziel more. I know this sounds lame, and that he's dead or whatever, but yeah he's really cool.

They could make it a prequel, before his wings got all ed, so he could fly and shiz. Hah that would be awesome. I'm aware how unlikely it is though...

WHO’S TO SAY RAZEL IS GONE FOR GOOD, HE COULD OVERCOME KAIN, IN SOME KIND OF SPLIT PERSONALITY FOR ALL WE KNOW, NOW THAT HE IS A PART OF KAIN.

I’D LIKE TO PLAY AS RAZIEL AGAIN, BUT I THINK IT’S AUDRONS TURN TO BE HONEST.

He's not part of Kain, he only restored his soul.
    Raziel's sacrifice is final.

Quote Originally Posted by card
    He's not part of Kain, he only restored his soul.
    Raziel's sacrifice is final.
    THAT MAY WELL BE, BUT RAZIEL IS WITH KAIN IN SOME WAY OR ANOTHER, THERE IS NO FINAL, AS LONG AS YOU THERE IS NO DESIRE FOR FINALITY

Raziel is part of Kain yes. He is part of Kain soul but not separate. he can't tske control over him for two reasons:
    1) Kain is MUCH stronger;
    2) It is stupid idea.
    Raziel is gone. He have find his peace when he rejoined with Kain.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance Reaver
    Raziel is part of Kain yes. He is part of Kain soul but not separate. he can't tske control over him for two reasons:
    1) Kain is MUCH stronger;
    2) It is stupid idea.
    Raziel is gone. He have find his peace when he rejoined with Kain.
    IT SOUNDS MORE LIKE YOU DON’T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN, RATHER THAN FOR YOU TO STATE THAT YOU DON’T LIKE THE IDEA, BESIDES YOU MAY RECALL THE INCIDENT IN WHICH RAZIEL HAD TO FIGHT WITH EVERYTHING HE HAD, JUST TO STOP THE KILLING OF KAIN, POOR WILLIAM JOKED KAIN OUT OF HIS DESPERATION, IN AN ATTEMPT TO DISTRACT RAZIEL FROM KILLING HIM, RAZIEL ISN’T AS WEAK AS YOU GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR.

Yeah, but he is GONE. Gone, gone, gone. To bring Raziel back would make his sacrifice seem cheap, and pointless. His sacrifice should remain final.

Quote Originally Posted by Griz
    Yeah, but he is GONE. Gone, gone, gone. To bring Raziel back would make his sacrifice seem cheap, and pointless. His sacrifice should remain final.

GONE FOR NOW, MAYBE

CHEEP SACRIFICE OR NOT, THERE IS ALWAYS THE POSSIBILITY HE COULD BE BACK, ALSO REMEMBER HOW RAZIEL STATED HE DISLIKES MARTYRDOM, TO RAZIEL IT WOULDN’T MATTER IF HIS SACRIFICE SEEMED CHEEP OR NOT, ALL HE WOULD TRULY CARE ABOUT, WOULD BE FINALLY VANQUISHING THE ELDER GOD.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast