Thread: Battlestations Media

Battlestations Media

Battlestations Media

If you are interested in checking out some of the latest videos for Battlestations, GameSpot has kept their micro-site well updated.

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/stra...battlestations

This game looks cool, but what is it...a shooter??? also, can you actually drive the Japanese Battleships????
    Just another pissant regime...

Cool

Wasn't Battleship that cool 3D accelerated two player game that actually let you play with real 3D models of little ships on a virtual 3D seascape battlefield radar screen? I loved that game.
    "Ignorant people think it's the noise which fighting cats make that is so aggravating, but it ain't so; it's the sickening grammar they use. --Mark Twain"

Originally Posted by CatSuit&Ponytail
    Wasn't Battleship that cool 3D accelerated two player game that actually let you play with real 3D models of little ships on a virtual 3D seascape battlefield radar screen? I loved that game.
    Yep, and it was a game with real little pieces and such before that. Really attractive-looking game this, dig that pagoda mast on the Fuso-class battlewagon.

Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander
    If anyone is interested. Check out the tech demo. It gives a great comparison on how far the game has come.

http://www.wargamer.com/articles/mid...ts/Default.asp

Of course I believe the storm at the end has been dropped which is ashame. I would have loved to go one on one with ships during a major storm