Thread: Tomb Raier: Angel of Darkness

Tomb Raier: Angel of Darkness

This game seems heavily bugged, sometimes the graphics is blurred until you change the viewing angle or move closer to the area. I have also completed a level in the completely wrong manner, for example one level begins with you falling down the slope, if you turn and face the slope and do a "rolley-polley" (press end) the whole level is skipped.

However, the main annoying thing is I am unable to access the inventory (if there is one?) which is very annoying since I am therefore unable to use medical packs.

In AOD you access the inventory using Tab instead of Esc. It does take a little while to load because of the animated background I guess, but I never had troubles accessing it (nor accessed it many times, for whatever reason).

Arrow

Do you have the 4.9 patch installed?

If not, you should. Your game will work much better. Mine sure does.

Quote Originally Posted by hugh8h
    This game seems heavily bugged, sometimes the graphics is blurred until you change the viewing angle or move closer to the area. I have also completed a level in the completely wrong manner, for example one level begins with you falling down the slope, if you turn and face the slope and do a "rolley-polley" (press end) the whole level is skipped.

However, the main annoying thing is I am unable to access the inventory (if there is one?) which is very annoying since I am therefore unable to use medical packs.

Thanks, I cant believe I didnt press tab, I thought I had tried every single key! Although its a bit stupid it doesn't tell you in the controls, I wonder if there are any more keys it doesn't tell you about.

I thought I had the latest patch, its the patch for version 52, dont know if its 4.9.

Smile

Thanks, I cant believe I didnt press tab, I thought I had tried every single key! Although its a bit stupid it doesn't tell you in the controls, I wonder if there are any more keys it doesn't tell you about.

I thought I had the latest patch, its the patch for version 52, dont know if its 4.9.
    Stella has provided a complete list of the controls here
    signature image
    ...previously known as "Mum"

Exclamation

The latest patch version 52 is the bad one. It causes more problems than fixes them and is not recommended.

The version 49 patch is better and fixes things.

You need to get rid of the version 52 patch and get the version 49.

To get restarted with your game, you'll need to uninstall it completely from your machine; including manually deleting the folders. After reinstalling the game, install the v42 and 49 patches.
    You can get the level saves that are compatible with the version 49 patch here: http://www.tombraiderhub.com/saves.html Cursor down to Angel of Darkness.

I personally had to go through this with my game. The version 52 patch messed up my game so that I couldn't play it at all. Once I started using the 49 patch, I haven't had any more problems since.

need some help

would anyone be kind enough to mail me a license holder name and reference number for angel of darkness?
    *Reality is the only obstacle to happiness*

Quote Originally Posted by Shro0mie View Post
    would anyone be kind enough to mail me a license holder name and reference number for angel of darkness?
    That would be illegal.............

so?

you cant buy the okd games in shops anymore so im thinking i might odwnload some after ocmpleteing legend

Quote Originally Posted by yatesDELTA View Post
    so?

you cant buy the okd games in shops anymore so im thinking i might odwnload some after ocmpleteing legend
    All the games are available in the shops and online.