Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TR screenshots?

TR screenshots?

So far, there has'nt been any screenshots from the game.
    I just made this thread for when they do any pics.

I would like to see some too, very excited about this game

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Lara Croft
    I would like to see some too, very excited about this game
    Agreed
    To be proud of virtue, is to poison yourself with the antidote

Feel the same way. But CDs are keeping everything a secret. Maybe, they don't want to spoil a big surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Terminatorvs
    Feel the same way. But CDs are keeping everything a secret. Maybe, they don't want to spoil a big surprise.
    I much prefer it like that to be honest.

intrepid_soul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by uzigirl
    I much prefer it like that to be honest.
    I agree, after seeing the first level of Legend here internally, I made it a point to look away, I wanted the whole game to be fresh.

i really liked the trailer from the game but i was really dissepontet that the game was cannceld, then Eidos conferms that the AE is again being developed by CD and i really hope its a remake from 1 like Core planned... PLEASE

Quote Originally Posted by Zelda Master
    i really liked the trailer from the game but i was really dissepontet that the game was cannceld, then Eidos conferms that the AE is again being developed by CD and i really hope its a remake from 1 like Core planned... PLEASE
    It probably is.
    Better be

if not ill drop bombs at Eidos en Crystal dynamics

Quote Originally Posted by Headache
    It probably is.
    Better be
    I thought Core didn't leave the "code" when they were shut down and/or project was cancelled?

flame me how much that you want, but I do not wish to see a TR1 remake. TR1 should be left on the way it is. I prefer to see TR8 earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by shirl123
    I thought Core didn't leave the "code" when they were shut down and/or project was cancelled?

flame me how much that you want, but I do not wish to see a TR1 remake. TR1 should be left on the way it is. I prefer to see TR8 earlier.
    I dunno.

But I'll admit a TR1 remake is kinda odd to do for an anniversary thing
    You think they'd do something more grand. Huh. It's better than nothing though, I guess.
    (and yes shirl, I agree about the 8th)

I dunno.

But I'll admit a TR1 remake is kinda odd to do for an anniversary thing
    You think they'd do something more grand. Huh. It's better than nothing though, I guess.
    (and yes shirl, I agree about the 8th)
    to be honest, I prefer nothing. really.
    I mean, TR1 is just perfect the way it is, the graphics really don't bother me [and there's always Glidos for that]. most chances that a re-make will ruin it in a way.
    yeah, it can be a nice addition [the AE] as long as we don't take it too seriously...but then again, TR1? isn't that a huge sacrifice?
    I prefer a big TR game pack, all games on 1 or 2 DVD's (...for PC, of course), that will include EVERYTHING + some bonus CD. that's what EA did with Command & Conquer, and it was a great idea, IMO.
    (I'm glad you agree with me on TR8 )

I know some people will flame me for this...but hey, we're talking about some kind of an addition, not TR8
    *sorry for spamming*

intrepid_soul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shirl123
    to be honest, I prefer nothing. really.
    I mean, TR1 is just perfect the way it is, the graphics really don't bother me [and there's always Glidos for that]. most chances that a re-make will ruin it in a way.
    yeah, it can be a nice addition [the AE] as long as we don't take it too seriously...but then again, TR1? isn't that a huge sacrifice?
    I prefer a big TR game pack, all games on 1 or 2 DVD's (...for PC, of course), that will include EVERYTHING + some bonus CD. that's what EA did with Command & Conquer, and it was a great idea, IMO.
    (I'm glad you agree with me on TR8 )

I know some people will flame me for this...but hey, we're talking about some kind of an addition, not TR8
    *sorry for spamming*
    I know from a technical support stand point I cannot wait for TRAE. How many people fell in love with Lara on one of the subsequent sequels? They naturally wanted to go back to the begining to see her roots, only to find out that Lara was born in that awkward time during OS shifts, and is only compatible with Win95. Since 95 is the only supported OS, we in support have our hands tied as far as trying to get it to work flawlessly in Xp for example. This will allow new users to see her roots, with very lettle technical difficulties (although it is a Tomb Raider title, I couldn't see it going off completely without a hitch).

Quote Originally Posted by intrepid_soul
    I know from a technical support stand point I cannot wait for TRAE. How many people fell in love with Lara on one of the subsequent sequels? They naturally wanted to go back to the begining to see her roots, only to find out that Lara was born in that awkward time during OS shifts, and is only compatible with Win95. Since 95 is the only supported OS, we in support have our hands tied as far as trying to get it to work flawlessly in Xp for example. This will allow new users to see her roots, with very lettle technical difficulties (although it is a Tomb Raider title, I couldn't see it going off completely without a hitch).
    I understand your point, and it is a good one, but I still disagree.
    an official XP patch could've been released, solving most of the problems. ...unless I've been sleeping under a rock and there's already one last time I checked, there wasn't anything official.
    but there's also VDMS, DOSBOX, Glidos... mine works smoothly under VDMS. sure I'm missing a few sounds, but I've heard recently that there's also a solution for that. sure, some may think "this is too much work for such an old game, I wont download all these stuff!", and I will understand them. but still, there ARE ways to make this lovely game run under WinXP.
    LOL!

l did eventually get it to run on XP and was quite happy with it, previously l used to replay it on the PS1 since l had sound problems with the PC version. After finally playing on the PC with DgVoodo l will never play the PS1 tomb Raider again l am looking forward to seeing the new all improved and updated version if it turns out to be based on Tomb Raider 1

I know

I watched the trailer and apparently i think she will look like all the games mixed together 1-7 and thats cool but i wish tomb raider continued .. im gonna miss crystal dynamics and tomb raider!!!!
    "WE All LOVE YOU CRYSTAL DYNAMICS AND THANK YOU FOR TOMB RAIDER"

Quote Originally Posted by Estherkim102
    I watched the trailer and apparently i think she will look like all the games mixed together 1-7 and thats cool but i wish tomb raider continued .. im gonna miss crystal dynamics and tomb raider!!!!
    "WE All LOVE YOU CRYSTAL DYNAMICS AND THANK YOU FOR TOMB RAIDER"
    You are going to miss Tomb Raider!!!? What far of galaxy are you planning on moving to Estherkim102, Tomb Raider and Crystal Dynamics will be around for a few years yet, and no trailers have been released for the AE game yet

So...the AE *is* a remake of TR1?

But arent we coming up on yet another major OS shift? One that has been rumored to be a major departure from the old.

coincedence?

Quote Originally Posted by WraithStar
    So...the AE *is* a remake of TR1?
    Yes.

EDIT: Supposedly.

Yes.

EDIT: Supposedly.
    I think the "Supposedly" is why he asked. We've never actually been officially told this. The only thing we have to go on is the trailer for Core's version which was cancelled (so who knows)

Quote Originally Posted by kksmith
    I think the "Supposedly" is why he asked. We've never actually been officially told this. The only thing we have to go on is the trailer for Core's version which was cancelled (so who knows)
    True. But it's better to think "supposedly" than to think they're pulling our leg. (And I hope not)

Plus l really liked that rumour where they said if they had time they would do Tomb Raider 2 as well, l am still sitting here patiently waiting to see what precisely we are going to get, got my hopes up when they decided to extend the date to next year

Quote Originally Posted by Estherkim102
    "WE All LOVE YOU CRYSTAL DYNAMICS
    Do we now.

And yeah I loved that trailer too. Shame it's not going to be released any time in the imaginable future

Quote Originally Posted by aussie500
    Plus l really liked that rumour where they said if they had time they would do Tomb Raider 2 as well, l am still sitting here patiently waiting to see what precisely we are going to get, got my hopes up when they decided to extend the date to next year
    That game was interesting, but for now I'm just hoping they can tack on the extra levels from the gold edition.

I'd be more then pleased if Revelation got a remake, but that's stepping into Dark Angel's territory and Eidos clearly wants nothing more to do with that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast