Page 7 of 7 First First ... 34567

Thread: No complaining here Just constructive ideas of what we would like IN NOSGOTH

No complaining here Just constructive ideas of what we would like IN NOSGOTH

That wasn't what I meant. I meant it's nigh impenetrable because it's within the heart of the vampires -- their most prized and guarded area. It should be, at least.

Well, by Soul Reaver, its defences are pathetic in comparison to other areas. A few portcullises, doors, and a Reaver barrier. None of the Lieutenants have bothered to station any troops there in a long time, apparently. There are a few teams of Dumahim, who I personally suspect are only there because of Kain's recent reappearance, on orders from him to frustrate Raziel on his approach.

This is not necessarily evidence that humans could have breached its walls 700 years prior, I can agree, but it does suggest the Lieutenants came to stop caring about, or stop prioritising, the welfare of the Sanctuary above their clan territories.
    "A return to Nosgoth is not necessarily always welcome: only the attainment of that final gnosis will satisfy us." – Sam Zucchi

By then, sure.

In this time period, I would hope that they do care. The lore posts do talk as if they're starting to question if Kain's returning, maybe. However, they're still acting as if they'd better not do anything to cross him. Letting the humans get to this point, to begin with, they seem to know would be akin to Kain as the father coming home to see what a mess of the house his sons have made. They should be extremely intent on cleaning this mess up before he does get home, heh. Letting humans into the Sanctuary would be letting the dogs make a mess on Kain's bed, lol

We can't have that!

The chamber to the inner throne room, where the Pillars are, is also sealed by the Reaver and by Kain's command, it seemed. Whether Kain left it like that now, or if he leaves it open, or if they have another means to open it, all is something only we can speculate on. My money is on that he keeps it sealed when he's not around.

Originally Posted by Stormbringer007
    I just want to see team objective. Simple Team Deathmatch would get loathsome to play over and over again, while adding in some meaningful objectives add flavor and depth to the game. Doing something like capturing points of importance to the world of Nosgoth, destroying artifacts belonging to the Vampires and Humans respectively, or attacking/defending villages or crypts or wherever vampires live (as in take up residence, I know they don't live). I'd really like to see combinations of these objectives leading to a successful mission for a team of attacking vampires/humans versus defending humans/vampires. Similar to the way Team Fortress 2 is, but obviously tailored to the unique gameplay style of ranged versus melee in a human and vampire conflict.
    I agree with this. Playing deathmatch constantly is already getting a bit stale, and I'd love to see more complicated game modes. Siege is fun, but flavorful objectives would do a lot to spice up the game. It's part of the appeal of games like Chivalry, and gives them a lot of replayability.

Atm the only issue I have other than lack of content (Which will come its only closed beta atm) is that the skins feel very samey, They are differnt but they mostly look like a colour swap .. I think its due to them sharing the same body tbh.. Maybe the skins could have differnt heads? or differnt wings? I just think they need more variation between each skin thats all :S

Im enjoying the game alot however, New modes will be great but I would love to see some objectives on maps rather than just eat the little humans with their little toothpick throwers.

Page 7 of 7 First First ... 34567