Thread: Website help

Website help

Website help

does ne one know here know ne thing about websites and if so can u help me out with somthing!! well actually not for me alot more for my webmonkey on my website! well really it's his website but im an admin!!

Originally Posted by agentNW
    does ne one know here know ne thing about websites and if so can u help me out with somthing!! well actually not for me alot more for my webmonkey on my website! well really it's his website but im an admin!!

if your looking for somewhere to post forums for the game i can make some at my site. see my sig. i know the name is weird but i have forums for other games as well.
    www.bf2home.com

You're going to have to be a bit more specific about the problem otherwise we won't be able to help you out!

Originally Posted by @m
    You're going to have to be a bit more specific about the problem otherwise we won't be able to help you out!
    wat i was hoping is that someones says they do and then i give them the aim of the webmonkey, cause i dont know the specific problem but i think it's that he has a website and it's showing his web address instead of the web address go check out the website it's hella good!! lol
    we plan on making a clan ladder, for all the games we play so we can host tournaments and hopefully get ssome funds towards our website!

http://mib.servegame.com

but check out the site and if you know stuff about websites, please post and ill give you me m8s aim and just tell him who sent you (agentNW) and then he'll tell u wat he may need assistance on!

if this game was more popular Id make my own urban chaos tourny website but im too lazy to do that for a game that only has less then 3000 registered players...................socom2 had over 1,000,000 at one point but of course some peopel had more then 1 name

but check out the site and if you know stuff about websites, please post and ill give you me m8s aim and just tell him who sent you (agentNW) and then he'll tell u wat he may need assistance on!
    I'd would be easier if you asked him and then post it here People know different things of websites some are good at configuring the server, others at doing the graphic design and others in programming coding the site.

Either way, I'm guessing the problem is that when visiting the site it says "http://68.97.138.123:8080/" instead of "http://mib.servegame.com" I don't exactly know what's causing this though, it's probably a server configuration thing, but I'm not sure. Someone one else probably will though.

i run reallybored.net, go there
    anyway if u wanna make a tourny website heres the steps

1. make a good template or buy one
    2 buy a catchy domain name for it like ucbattles.com or something
    3. get someone to code something in php + mysql for the rankings and ladder stuff
    4. get good advertisements that make u money
    5. talk about it a lot while playing the game and on here
    6. make money from the advertisements and use some as prize money

steps 4 and 5 might needa be reversed because most good advertising companys only accept sites that have a lot of traffic.

Originally Posted by QuietAnimal
    i run reallybored.net, go there
    anyway if u wanna make a tourny website heres the steps

1. make a good template or buy one
    2 buy a catchy domain name for it like ucbattles.com or something
    3. get someone to code something in php + mysql for the rankings and ladder stuff
    4. get good advertisements that make u money
    5. talk about it a lot while playing the game and on here
    6. make money from the advertisements and use some as prize money

steps 4 and 5 might needa be reversed because most good advertising companys only accept sites that have a lot of traffic.
    Man, you guys want to go through all this trouble, But how many people do you think you could even get on the ladder? And is it even worth it? Got to ask yourself these questions. With the amount of people joining the online game I really don't see how you could get anything really good going. See 25 to Life there are tons of people on their and a lot of people joining the online mode all the time. Maybe, if this game had more of a following it would be worth it. Something to think about.

yo Animal dude it's MiBAgentNW, bro wats going on yea thats the our website if you want go sign up and Mike will get you in the members forum but yea i was really looking for u animal cause you've got a kickasss site i sttill haven't been able to talk to the webmonkey, so i cant give you detailed explanation , but animal man if you can help us out that would kickass but yea he knows how to make a ladder it's just that he cant cause somthing about his ip or somthing.

the ladder wont only be for urban chaos, it'll be for alot of things and trust we will have alot of advertisement, but yea that was the plan get some money so we can give away prizes for tourney prizes so then we will get more and more money cause people wanna get better prizes so then we put some into the website some towards the users benfits!!

check er out my clan website!!, sign up and post!

lol tattoed you were the one who reffered me to urban chaos (i think) from my post in the 25tl forums "list of cheaters" im playforreal

anyways if we talk about urban chaos and say it doesnt have any cheatrs (which isnt really true) we can get a bunch of ppl to join
    and i just noticed that there are at least 3228 players on uc or more cuz i saw someone with that rank

ok so ur tryin to make something like gamebattles
    id help, but i dont think that mike cant make a ladder cuz of his ip....thats very odd.

Originally Posted by QuietAnimal
    lol tattoed you were the one who reffered me to urban chaos (i think) from my post in the 25tl forums "list of cheaters" im playforreal

anyways if we talk about urban chaos and say it doesnt have any cheatrs (which isnt really true) we can get a bunch of ppl to join
    and i just noticed that there are at least 3228 players on uc or more cuz i saw someone with that rank
    Lol, I mainly like messing with peoples head, but I'm just thinking in terms of like how many players there are on any of the Socoms, Battlefield 2, 25 to Life. So, I could be wrong...a whole bunch of people could join. I'm just lazy!!

ok he fixed the problem but now he just need to find a free clan ladder script, he foudn a 1v1 ladder script he's just looking for a clan one but yea we'll be putting that on the website in a matter of days if you guys want to get a 1v1 games on sign up and start posting in the gamebattles area about wat games and im sure mike ill get er going in a couple days, just have to have alot of support cause not gonna put a 1v1 ladder up for 3 people lol and that can be for ne games m8. but get er done. for the website and thanks for all the offered help guys!

but yea if ne one knows were we can find a free clan ladder scipt that would help a tons thx guys!!

yo r u guyz from MIB n played bf2 cuz i remember playin against mib players from bf2

yea were from all over, check out the website n say hi to some of the guys im sure they'll member you!

nah i doubt it cuz i only played that game for a while jus like urban chaos 3 or 4 weeks... but my name was ranajee on it...i remember cuz i played with mib ppl but i'll go say hi anyways

alrite cool, are you still playing chaos? cause i remember i saw you once but after that i ahven't seen u! where'd u go?

been bz with stuff...dont even get enough time to play anymore games

id like to get that free 1v1 script and test it out and i might make some kinda site

i've been telling u for a lond ass time man, lol just come sign up to our site and mike will make u a member and, if you still wanna be in the clan u can be the admin, cause i sure as hell dont wanna be the admin ne more. lol and he shouldl ahve that 1v1 script up in like a couple daysmaybe even 2day
    but yea we can start doing 1v1 matches n , but i also have a friend working on getting a clan ladder set up at gamebattles. one oof the mods play