Page 3 of 3 First First 123

Thread: Is Final Fantasy VI Considered the Best in the Series?

Is Final Fantasy VI Considered the Best in the Series?

It's a top-tier FF. Although not my fav one, I always recommend it for people who are new to the series, because I think it has the best representation of the series.

I would agree with those people who think Final Fantasy VI is the best Final Fantasy. It has a great cast of characters, great villian, awesome music and I love the gameplay and how the esper and magic system was set up. Also, doing suplexs with Sabin is freaking cool.

Originally Posted by Suikojin
    I would agree with those people who think Final Fantasy VI is the best Final Fantasy. It has a great cast of characters, great villian, awesome music and I love the gameplay and how the esper and magic system was set up. Also, doing suplexs with Sabin is freaking cool.

FFVI is undoubtedly the bes best final fantasy story. It was amazing! You played in a world FOREVER then the world radically changed!! That was amazing. They could have ended it with kefka at the statues on the floating continent. But no it didn't stop there it was awesome Six and Seven are the best hands down. They both need to be remade or the story continued somehow. I would just be happy with remakes honestly!

As much as I love Final Fantasy VI. No, it's all in a matter of opinion. There really is no such thing as "best Final Fantasy". Everyone has his/her opinion on what the best is. But if we're going by sales figues and most postive reaction from fanbase then it would be VII.

For the company, the best of the series would probably be FF1 for it saving their butts, and FF7 for its world-wide success. My personal favorite is FF7 followed by FF6. But, FF6 'is' a great game, and I'd never argue against it being 'one' of the best in the series.

Final Fantasy VI And Secret Of Mana Enchant Wii U In Japan
    www.siliconera.com/2013/06/26/final-fant...

DO NOT buy the GBA version -_- they Kiddied it up, and Ruined Celes as a Character. Celes had a Tragic story throughout that game they altered her suicide Scene, Removed the Chains in her Holding scene, and the Guards don't beat her up like their supposed too. along with other Scenecered changes too numerous to add.

FF6 is my Super nintendo era Baby -_0.. Right beside Super Mario RPG ^^ Thanks Square for amazing memories.

And when you Consider that Secret of Mana is the Sequal to Sword of Hope, which is I believe the PRequel and or sequel to Final Fantasy Mystic Quest, you can then turn around and say the Best Final Fantasy Game is Seiken Densetsu 3 which was Never released in North America because the Game was So epic translating it over and remaking it would be just too hard for them with the Era of the Playstation fast approaching. (And if their Going to Remake ff6 I really really hope they Spice it up like they did with FF4 3d for the Ds. I loved FF6 but I've literally played it so many times over and over when it was New that I can picture every cornor/treasure chest in that Game! (along with the BOf Series go go Capcom) so unless they COmpletely redesign the look I can't see myself picking it up despite loving it just because there would be Nothing in the game for me if I can literally replay it in my head at a moments notice as often as I do.

Troll bait.

FF VI is my personal favorite of the bunch. I love most of the Final Fantasy games for different reasons, but FF VI to me was the most complete game.

By complete, I mean the balance of gameplay, plot scenes, diversity and actual usage of characters, etc. FF VI's soundtrack, pound for pound has more tracks that I actually listen to over and over than the rest of the series. The pacing of the fights are quick, efficient, and fun. It is the one game out of all the Final Fantasy games that I've replayed the most, and I've played all of them over ranging from twice-to-losing-count.

I may not say that it should be everyone's number #1 if-you-were-trapped-on-a-desert-island Final Fantasy game, but I would at least state that it should make any Final Fantasy fan's top 3.

No - FFIII i like the theme song. ^,-,^

Page 3 of 3 First First 123