Thread: Started making profile on Laptop. stopped due to spec doc upload.I game on my DeskTop

Started making profile on Laptop. stopped due to spec doc upload.I game on my DeskTop

Started making profile on Laptop. stopped due to spec doc upload.I game on my DeskTop

If it wasn't clear from the title, I started to make my profile for the Beta players on my work laptop. I don't game on this however, and want to upload the specs for my gaming PC. This laptop isn't particularly powerful.

How can I go back and amend my profile? Is there a way I can go home and continue from that portion of the profile making? I'll gladly upload my spec document and give whatever other information if it gives me a greater chance to try this game.

Thanks very much!

Originally Posted by TheSoulReaver87
    How can I go back and amend my profile? Is there a way I can go home and continue from that portion of the profile making? I'll gladly upload my spec document and give whatever other information if it gives me a greater chance to try this game.

Thanks very much!
    I think you can get back to the "Additional Information" part of the application by clicking "Register Now" on the Nosgoth main page again - as long as you're logged in to the site (Square Enix account) you should be able to add to and change your information (including uploading your DxDiag file).

Hope this helps
    Last edited by Dreadmoth; 26th Sep 2013 at 17:06.

Originally Posted by Dreadmoth
    I think you can get back to the "Additional Information" part of the application by clicking "Register Now" on the Nosgoth main page again - as long as you're logged in to the site (Square Enix account) you should be able to add to and change your information (including uploading your DxDiag file).

Hope this helps
    I noticed this as well, however it also get's rid of any of the extra lines you added by clicking "+ADD."

Originally Posted by BlindRob
    however it also get's rid of any of the extra lines you added by clicking "+ADD."
    Yeah, that was annoying. The original DxDiag.txt I uploaded also might have disappeared - I uploaded it again just in case.

Actually, later that night they sent an e-mail reminding me to add the additional information, so it all worked out just fine. Thanks for the help anyway!

same problem here, hope I can solve it soon =P