Thread: Where you at, Rock?

Where you at, Rock?

Where you at, Rock?

Sup, yeah. Anyone own this game, or what?

Here's what I need, yeah, like is this game better than Rogue Trooper? See 'cause I want to buy one of these two but I be needin' to know, yo, which way to go. Help a brother out, yeah?

I dunno about comparing the two games, seeing as I haven't played Rogue Trooper.

Urban Chaos is good both offline and online, and worth buying if you like violent shooters.

right, thanks

I'm primarily interested in offline play, so if it's cool offline that's good...I intend to check it out....

if youre just looking for offline play then rogue trooper is better, it has a great story and very nice gameplay. but online urban chaos is waaaay better, rogue trooper online is crap.
    www.bf2home.com

Originally Posted by chicagodave
    if youre just looking for offline play then rogue trooper is better, it has a great story and very nice gameplay. but online urban chaos is waaaay better, rogue trooper online is crap.
    Yeah I'm just an offline player these days, so Rogue Trooper should be fine for me. I haven't played online since Socom II was still fresh a few years ago (just don't have the time anymore )

i haven't played rogue trooper, but it doesn't have the kind of realism that urban has. in urban the guns are very realistic to there catogory.
    shotgun-close range tank kill ne1 one shot.
    assault rifle-excellent longrange plenty of stopping power close range

and in urban chaos if u headshot someone with the shotgun close range the head is takin clean off, just an opinion!!