Page 9 of 9 First First ... 56789

Thread: Live Q&A with the Team - Leave Your Questions Here

Live Q&A with the Team - Leave Your Questions Here

Originally Posted by Monkeythumbz
    Agreed! I loved all of the Soul Reaver games, played SR1, SR2 and Defiance a couple of times each back in the day
    It definitely shows! I've been playing since soul reaver, it got me interested in the series as a whole and I really love the story and the setting, dark with no real heroes or villains, everyone has an agenda with interesting well written characters. The narrative I consider to be one of the best of all the story based games I've ever played, when I learned SE got their hands on legacy of kain I feared they were going to disregard a lot of the lore to do what they wanted with it. But the knowledge and respect you guys are showing really makes me happy.

Also from the livestream I'm glad you guys mentioned a possible sequel to Defiance, now obviously that is not a promise to make one by any stretch, but I am reassured somewhat that it's not out of the question for good. Maybe this game could rekindle interest in the series as a whole, I know when I play a new game I try to learn as much about the story as I possibly can. In my opinion though, anyone that plays this game without looking in to any of the lore or backstory is really doing themselves a disservice.

Orginally Posted by Khalith "anyone that plays this game without looking in to any of the lore or backstory is really doing themselves a disservice".
    Well said

Although playing this game might lead people into wanting to learn more about the lore of the series, so it could work both ways.

If each class of humans has a number of variations on their own type of weapon, does that mean the vampire's primary attacks can be swapped out for other ones as well?

Originally Posted by Vampmaster
    If each class of humans has a number of variations on their own type of weapon, does that mean the vampire's primary attacks can be swapped out for other ones as well?
    Yes, although it depends on what you mean by primary attack. For Vampires the left mouse-button will always be a melee attack, as in Humans it's always shoot. All other abilities can be swapped around, though.
    Square Enix London Studios Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

I didn't mean swapping melee for ranged. I meant like swapping one melee attack for a different melee attack or something. Maybe the Dumahim be the exception to the no weapons for vampires rule could use a melee weapon if the player chose to equip one.

Page 9 of 9 First First ... 56789