Page 6 of 9 First First ... 23456789 Last

Thread: Live Q&A with the Team - Leave Your Questions Here

Live Q&A with the Team - Leave Your Questions Here

Originally Posted by RainaAudron
    I think whether a Lieutenant is or isn´t alive has no bearing on the offspring.
    I think that the Lieutenants offspring being linked to their sire makes perfect sense and some sort of example was seen before too... In SR most of the clans sustained themselves when their sire was around, but Dumah was practically inmobilised and basically dead making te Dumahim the weakest clan in Nosgoth at that time, I remember the Melchiahim being more challengin than them.

I am not taking Turel into acount as he wasnt dead, he was just snatched to another time...

Could you make for ps3,please?
    kain an the others will be a playable characters?

Apparently most people haven't paid close attention to what's in the video. As I already know this is set after the PROLOGUE of SR1, and before Raziel is reborn (and similarly before the Razielim are wiped out), I'll skip the question else seems to be asking and go to what I would like to know: will there be anything regarding the Hyldan in the game?
    Last edited by Adran06; 29th Sep 2013 at 00:07.

Originally Posted by vaDMC92
    kain an the others will be a playable characters?
    Nope

Originally Posted by Monkeythumbz
    Then, not long after Kain cast Raziel into the Abyss, Kain disappeared.
    Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth! These are the truths of this world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!

Originally Posted by soulrelic666
    I think that the Lieutenants offspring being linked to their sire makes perfect sense and some sort of example was seen before too... In SR most of the clans sustained themselves when their sire was around, but Dumah was practically inmobilised and basically dead making te Dumahim the weakest clan in Nosgoth at that time, I remember the Melchiahim being more challengin than them.
    I am not taking Turel into acount as he wasnt dead, he was just snatched to another time...
    They are linked in the way the share the curse passed onto them by their master, but they are still separate entities. Just because the Lieutenant is dead does not influence them physically. Janos himself said "They have this foolition notion that destroying me will somehow topple our entire bloodline. Thankfully, we´re not that fragile". The blow that the Dumahim sustained was the sudden attack on their home city which got burned down. With their leader assassinated, ranks diminished and territory to ashes, "the few that escaped were forced to become scavengers"(Elder God), wandering the land aimlessly (that´s why there are most common in SR1).

a console version would be nice. but anyways heres my question(s) whether they have been answered already idk.

how come the razielim are devolved a bit? and how are they even here? my thoughts were that kain ordered the execution a bit after casting raziel. like did they get mostly executed and exiled and the few that remained stayed to fight the war?

secondly more of a suggestion rather than a question, I suggested it in antoher thread but here we go again.

what abou a cosmetic/upgrade system ? like every few lvls your look changes ad you get a special ability.
    for vampires it goes like...

lvl 10 - you get fangs, able to drink blood faster

20- pointy ears, able to hear and ense enemies close by

30- that iconic three claw, two toe look, you can run and climb faster.

etc. and as you lvl up for vampires you grow more devolved, slowly turning into the monsters from SR1

humans you get better armor, maybe even taking on the look of the vampire hunters from SR1 or a new sarafan order.

oh and this is Calypso from other forums... I used that namebut used an email that didn't exist so...stuck with this one for here now lol

My question is (I hope) a simple one..

Will one of the story driven missions for the human side be the attack that paralyzed Dumah and scattered his clan?

I'm looking forward to it. For sure I will watch and listen to you.

1 why the vampires are so much human looking
    i hope you also add melee humans i mean in lok series humans were most times bows and swords
    and will we see raziel and kain in the game plot?

<3 your youtube videos also you know alot for the game so give some tips at the creators plz so the game gonna me more soul reaver like and not another common mmorpg without creativity cuz i see they are out of it

Originally Posted by RAZIELisback
    i hope you also add melee humans i mean in lok series humans were most times bows and swords
    That's unlikely. SE have said the main gameplay idea was that one side gets to use ranged attacks and the other gets to use melee.

I have one really simple question when are the first wave of invites are gonna be?

I Get that this is a multiplayer game, but can we have some light shed on the extent of multiplayer we are talking about.
    Is the game going to be DOTA style - where we have a small arena to fight, and level up in game,
    or is It going to be MMO Style, with hundreds or more players available, are you in a position to describe the general gameworld size?

Is there any way that we're going to see dark gifts for the vampires? maybe a tree system that lets you unlock different dark gifts so we can stay with the theme " the dark gift manifests differently in each of us." - Marcus Bo2

Originally Posted by Baaleos
    Is the game going to be DOTA style - where we have a small arena to fight, and level up in game,
    or is It going to be MMO Style, with hundreds or more players available, are you in a position to describe the general gameworld size?
    It is not MMO but PVP arena style game - max 4 against 4 now. George said the maps support up to 6 players per team.

I have a question for you.

Are you going to do in the game and lvl exp system?

Are you going to add to the game skill tree?

The biggest gap known in shooters is between melee and range . what is preventing your range characters from creating a choke point on the map , or setting traps all over the map and hiding from their enemies. how are the melee characters gonna close this gap for damage and if they can what kind of escape mechanisms do the humans have to run. Also another question will you do up dates like league of legends with different class zombies and humans as the game grows, will there be an rpg element and how will you balanced experience players from entering matches with new players .

Another question for micro transactions will it be like league were u have a equal system were players can work hard and earn everything in game with in game currency and also have the ability to purchase classes with real cash without all the work or is this gonna be a pay 2 win like crime craft, or most other so called f2p shooters that has been released

My goodness, I keep seeing the question asking if this is going to be pay to win. Maybe a sticky needs to be made with that as the title. "Nosgoth is not a pay to win game." At least in its current incarnation. The other repeated questions I can understand, who wants to read all the pages of posts before asking? That and it shows how many others share the same thoughts on game elements.

Originally Posted by Monkeythumbz
    ... and believe you me, our lore is watertight.
    I can't WAIT to hear this. lol

Seriously, you should make this open-world.
    I don't wanna just be limited to team battles. I want to go places, discover things, accidentally run into a bunch of vampires and get ganked. I want to form a party in town and then attack one of the vampire clan's cities. I want to get to know my best player buddies and become infamous with the enemy.
    And seriously, fix the Razielim's face. They look like the predator movie with Schwarzenegger.
    ...And while I'm at it, Turelim have big ears and sound sensitivity.

Hello there Devs! First of all I'd like to state that this is by far the best concept for a Vampire game I've seen so far, I wish You luck in developing it!

So without further due my questions would be:

- Will the game be Free to Play?

- Will there be a level system in the game?

- Will the characters be customizable?

- Will there be AI games to practice in?

- Will there be different weapon varieties?

- Will there be stealth in some way?

- Will there be different servers for EU, NA, etc.?

- When are You planning on releasing the game?

- Will You hold players vs. devs events?

These would be all my questions for now.

Thanks for considering answering them!

Until the livestream,

Best wishes,
    Sinful

- Will the game be Free to Play?
    Yeah, it will be, it's all over the site.
    Could you please share what locations we will revisit in Nosgoth?
    Any cameos from the Lieutenants?
    Does drinking blood as Vampire restores HP?
    Will the Free-to-Play system be similar to Team Fortress 2?
    Could you please add me as a beta tester?

Originally Posted by JanusDominus
    Could you please add me as a beta tester?
    You can sign up for the chance if you haven't already. Follow the link. http://www.nosgoth.com/

What will the music in Nosgoth be like? I guess I'm not the only one that really likes the music of the LoK-series so how do you plan to meet fan expectation on this front? (Please if at all possible include Ozar Midrashim in the game, that song is made of awesome and Kain.)

Will the stranger weaknesses of Nosgothian (not sure you if that's how that is spelled) vampires, like water burning them, be implemented into the game or do you think that battle hardened hunters with water guns might be too silly?

Will the Elder God show up in some way in the game or dose Nosgoth taking place in the time-line where Kain made calamari out of his slimy face?

P.S. I'm not a native English speaker so if any of my questions are hard to understand please ask me for a clearification and I'll do my best.

Page 6 of 9 First First ... 23456789 Last