Page 3 of 9 First First 1234567 ... Last

Thread: Live Q&A with the Team - Leave Your Questions Here

Live Q&A with the Team - Leave Your Questions Here

Originally Posted by Alhazredd
    Kain killed a few of his lieutenants in BO2 annnnnd raziel killed a few in SR1 so these are probably the ones raziel was going to kill in SR1
    yup you're right, but that's my point lol, i mean they were killed and this Nosgoth's game lore is bringing them back... and by the way that Raziel killed them, we could assure that they're be gone for a long long time... i just think that the lore must be thought over and over again so we fans don't get disappointed

I will be wake up at 5.00 am to see this :V

The lieutenants Kain killed in Blood Omen and the lieutenants killed in the Soul Reaver game isnt the same people.

(click image to enlarge)

Originally Posted by MasterShuriko
    The lieutenants Kain killed in Blood Omen and the lieutenants killed in the Soul Reaver game isnt the same people.
    What he said
    http://oi44.tinypic.com/2akkbhd.jpgHad all the Razileim been killed by that point? Well, obviously not, 'cos they're in our game.

Originally Posted by Cegard
    yup you're right, but that's my point lol, i mean they were killed and this Nosgoth's game lore is bringing them back... and by the way that Raziel killed them, we could assure that they're be gone for a long long time... i just think that the lore must be thought over and over again so we fans don't get disappointed
    What? No, the game is set between Raziel's execution and his "unique resurrection". Kain has disappeared because he's buggered off to go meet Raziel in the future or some such and only the lieutenants are left to squabble amongst themselves. Raziel hasn't killed them yet. That doesn't mess with the lore concerning the lieutenants. I'd guess that the game is set roughly 200 years or so after Raziel's execution.

Originally Posted by Seraph_of_Enigma
    That leads to will the Melchahim, Zephonim and Rahabim be available later? Also it seems that the Hunter human class hints at the remnants of the Sarafan, is there any truth to that? What other classes might the human side see?
    I think that the three other clans won't be present at all, and here's probably why:
    • The Melchahim is cursed with rot. Going to war against an opponent with such firepower as the humans possess would be devastating for the entire clan, seeing as they constantly need new skin to be sewn to their bodies.
    • I am under the impression that the Zephonim has more or less secluded themselves within the silenced cathedral. Since they appear more like spiders, I wouldn't doubt that they do what spiders do; feeding on the careless that walk in there.
    • The Rahabim is either busy adapting to water or already have overcome their weakness to it. Though they've shown that they can walk on land, being exposed to ANY sunlight that escapes the cloud of smoke covering the sky would be fatal. I doubt they would be willing to risk it.

Though, if Psyonix want to add some more vampire classes, they'll probably find a reason to why and how the other clans join in.
    Last edited by Limed00d; 26th Sep 2013 at 06:52.
    Fear is freedom! Subjugation is liberation! Contradiction is truth! These are the truths of this world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!

What I'd like to know is:

1: What sort of game modes can we expect? I'm guessing there will be a standard death match setting as every multiplayer game has one of those but with the unique world and characters I'm hoping to see something more closely tied to the setting.

2: What systems will you use to help communication between teammates? An in game chat feature is nice and usually to be expected but I've had a lot of fun and gotten a lot of use out of per-programed voice call outs and microphone support.

3: What matchmaking system will be used? Obviously balancing is always an issue but I'm more asking about the layout. Some games have you hit a giant "play" button and wait, others have server lists that you can join at your choosing, and still others have matches starting every certain time interval. I'm always a fan of the giant, yet simple, play button but what should we expect?

4: You've shown us some of the Alpha graphics and it certainly looks pretty nice, I'd play it as is, but is this the art style you're sticking with (maybe increasing graphic quality but keeping the style the same) or is it a starting point and perhaps there's a different style that you'll be working towards? Quite a few games will start in one style and change to another before it's settled. Sometimes that's caused by the evolution of the game over time and other times it's the developer slowly moving to the style they wanted in the first place. Thoughts?

I'd also want to know about how the progression will work (profile and ingame) and if there will be more classes but someone beat me to asking that.

1. - ¿Will be 4 classes in total, human, 3 Vampire (Dumahim, Turelim and Razielim)?
    2 -¿ all Dumahim, Turelim and Razielim have the same appearance?
    3 - ¿each vampire clan has unique attributes, but they level the same way, or one of them goes faster or slower?
    4 - ¿we know that vampires kill humans, ok, but what is the real purpose in the game, find the whereabouts of Kain, eradicate humans?
    5- Kain throws Raziel into the abyss and destroy the Razielim. because Turelim and Dumahim kill only humans just should not also kill the Razielim?
    6 - other clans may be used in the future?
    7 - ¿start with basic skills, then we can only have new or improve?
    8 - will handle a points system status (str, int, luk, vit, etc.) Or only influences the level or equipment?
    9. - Will there day and night, or forever be night in the game?
    10. - Will exist a mission to defeat a boss epic or something similar?

What i just want to know: there will be seraphim for humans? and Dumahim, Turelim and Razielim are the all classes for vampires?

1 Can we expect to see any Hylden presence in this time? Maybe the Seer, or some escaped revenants, or even playable Hylden as a third faction or neutral fighting as 'some sort of mercenaries' ?

2 Do all Razielim look like Man-bats? or can they have a more fair look about them as customization, to look like Raziel did before the fall?

3 Will the Elder god have a major presence here?

1) Business model
    2) Game modes
    3) Raziel's clan are all dead/outcasts (If we're correct on the timeline of this being between Raziels death and rebirth) So why/how are they working with other vampires.

Originally Posted by LordNekronom
    1 Can we expect to see any Hylden presence in this time? Maybe the Seer, or some escaped revenants, or even playable Hylden as a third faction or neutral fighting as 'some sort of mercenaries' ?

2 Do all Razielim look like Man-bats? or can they have a more fair look about them as customization, to look like Raziel did before the fall?

3 Will the Elder god have a major presence here?
    Nobody noticed my question? Why are there Hylden statues in the concept art?

Remnants of the past?

(click image to enlarge)

Originally Posted by LordNekronom
    Will the Elder god have a major presence here?
    I would like to know this as well. I am kind of hoping he does not have a role since we lost Tony Jay. Man he was a great voice actor!

Given that Dumah and Turel cast Raziel into the Abyss will their be any conflict between the Raziellim and the other vampire clans?

Also, what level of character customisation will the game be offering?

You mentioned the possibility of revisting Dark Eden. Will we meet the remenants of Anacrothe, Dejoule and Bane's experiments, with possible environmental dangers and mutated enemies?

Originally Posted by ZaraAudron
    Given that Dumah and Turel cast Raziel into the Abyss will there be any conflict between the Razielim and the other vampire clans?
    Oh, hey, that's a good one.

Remnants of the past?
    As far as we know, no one has seen an uncorrupted Hylden since the formation of the pillars, and the concept art has a bunch of Melchiah flags all around it. There are a lot of possibilities for why they are there, but it seems odd. Perhaps Melchiah found the Hylden city and setup shop there?

Will the game be in first person or in third person sight?

Originally Posted by Therealrabban
    As far as we know, no one has seen an uncorrupted Hylden since the formation of the pillars, and the concept art has a bunch of Melchiah flags all around it. There are a lot of possibilities for why they are there, but it seems odd. Perhaps Melchiah found the Hylden city and setup shop there?
    Where's this concept art people keep mentioning? Is it the Dead Sun stuff on Neogaf?

In the future will you work or have some help from amy for the story ?

will we see the game in other platforms?

Originally Posted by Limed00d
    I think that the three other clans won't be present at all, and here's probably why:
    • The Melchahim is cursed with rot. Going to war against an opponent with such firepower as the humans possess would be devastating for the entire clan, seeing as they constantly need new skin to be sewn to their bodies.
    • I am under the impression that the Zephonim has more or less secluded themselves within the silenced cathedral. Since they appear more like spiders, I wouldn't doubt that they do what spiders do; feeding on the careless that walk in there.
    • The Rahabim is either busy adapting to water or already have overcome their weakness to it. Though they've shown that they can walk on land, being exposed to ANY sunlight that escapes the cloud of smoke covering the sky would be fatal. I doubt they would be willing to risk it.
    Very valid reasons. I guess it all depends on how far along the other clans are in evolution as to if they are included or not. The Rahabim have the strongest case I believe. In the opening of SR1 Rahab already had gills.

Originally Posted by Vampmaster
    Where's this concept art people keep mentioning? Is it the Dead Sun stuff on Neogaf?
    Rabban included a screenshot from the trailer in his original post. The blue-tinged vampire city with Melchiah banners.

Originally Posted by TheAvenue437
    How will the progression system work in this FTP MP game for the different classes? Will equipment be a part of this progression system? And will players be able to pay to progress faster? Looking forward to more details concerning this aspect of the game!
    It's already been said the game won't be pay to win, so I wouldn't expect to be able to progress any faster. What I would like to know is what you actually get for leveling up.

More health?
    More ability slots?
    Longer lasting status effects?
    More customisation options?

Originally Posted by Hashakgik888
    Rabban included a screenshot from the trailer in his original post. The blue-tinged vampire city with Melchiah banners.
    Found it, but it's been taken down. I guess I can just rewatch the trailer if it's from that.

Here two questions:

1) Is there going to be multiple languages? I am interested in Portuguese - For example, I can play League of Legends in full Portuguese

2) What is the criteria for selection of game alpha / closed beta testers? Or will it be a random choice?

Page 3 of 9 First First 1234567 ... Last