Thread: in game menu problem

in game menu problem

in game menu problem

Does anyone else have problems accessing the in-game menu with the Esc key? At first it would take 5 or 6 times to access it in order to save or load a game. But now I'm on the level Flatline and I simply CANNOT access the menu to save a game at all. I am running the 1.1 patch and playing in Normal mode. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Yep, sometimes, just tap it gently and several times and it should eventually come back .

well I think that's the problem. Tap it several times? How about more than 20 times with nothing happening? The worst is when it finally comes up but you press Esc again cause you're so used to tapping it and then it goes away. Arrrggh! Is this a known bug? Is there no other workaround? It sucks not being able to save my game on some levels!

I had it happening but never that bad, sorry. 3/4 times and it always came up.

Thanks, well the problem was fixed by uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Phew!

I got this problem too... just posted it on the hitman forum, as I was looking for a topic like this specifically but couldnt find one.

When you reinstalled, did you patch it again? Maybe its a prob with the patch? I always manage to get the menu up, but it can take 20+ presses sometimes... quite annoying!