Thread: Cannot join

Cannot join

Cannot join

I have a problem with rogue trooper. I cannot join any games at all and I am behind a router. I have all my firewalls off. I know it is me because the host has players playing in it.

Hello? Are admins even on this thread? 2 days and no answer...

Lightbulb

I'm pretty sure they don't check here at all. This forum is way too hard to find amidst Eidos 297 other games.

you might try the Tech support page they listed:
    http://support.eidosinteractive.com/.../FaqSearch.jsp

What's frustrating is you have to wind your way through a half dozen sub menus until you get to the point you can actually e-mail tech support. It is there eventually though, and maybe you can get some help from them via email. Good luck. *(really, as there aren't enough people playing online to afford to lose one cause of router problems).

ok ty! this game is really sweet.. i just wish it had more hype

well i stil cant find there email.. I see there phone number and mail:/

Ok it must have been host cuz I got to play with other plp today. Also got my freind to get this game and we had a blast on co op ^^! Just wish ther ewas a map editor! We both have mics so it all works out.

Lightbulb

Alas I find even when I play with people who have mics they usually don't have them set up properly so all I or anyone can hear is some random mumbling.

Yeah the game could've used more marketing, I get the impression they just dumped the game on the market and now that it's out you won't see much more hyping effort.

I wish I was worried about insulting them but they never post or respond here, so not much chance of that.