Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: PS2 Urban Chaos Online Multiplayer

PS2 Urban Chaos Online Multiplayer

I forgot to mention, I do think a ladder is a good idea.

oo please continue why would you say a ladder is a bad idea. i think a ladder would be awsome actually i just had a clan match with a clan last night, it wasn't bad at all i couldn't complain it was fun competetive and me m8s had a good time too no one *ed about there being a glitch and so far i havn't found ne yet except for that one were u walk through the fence but it's doesn't really help it might save you from walking 2 steps back but it really doesn't help! so please elaborate u do u think a ladder wouldn''t be a good idea??

I don't see anyone in this thread saying a ladder is a bad idea?

are you contradicting yourself or was that like i doesn't seen ne body saying it isn't a bad idea?? cause i dont completely understand wat exactly your saying, an would you be able to get ne one to take urban off of the upcoming games list! and onto the out games or watever it's called!

I don't see anyone in this thread saying a ladder is a bad idea. Since you seem to think someone has posted that "a ladder is a bad idea" then I suggest you quote the exact post so we can see what you're talking about.

no point tho...they already have steps

frank i think were abit mixed up. i think a ladder is an excellent idea i thought you were saying a ladder was a bad idea i guess thats my bad. i was wondering if you would be able to help out another monkey with somthing my webmonkey needs some help with somthing i was wondering if you would be able to help him out!

Page 2 of 2 First First 12