Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Some Questions **SPOILERS**

Some Questions **SPOILERS**

Some Questions **SPOILERS**

hello

i have finished hitman Blood Money and at the End What is the Point in dieing i think it has some things thats happened thats not right u can some how hold ur guns and things so u cant be paralised from your neck down

and the person who is after you what is his name?

if someone could answer or tell me something to this please post

Spoilers!!

As far as I can tell, the story about 47's falling off the wall and subsequent paralysis was made up. You know yourself how 47 managed to escape the White House without injury so that couldn't have happened. My interpretation of the ending is that Diana knew she and 47 were toast. She contrived a situation whereby she would murder 47 in exchange for a position in The Faction. She used the same solution 47 used in the level "Flatline;" to make The Faction believe she had killed him. Remember, one injection simulates death and a second injection revives the 'victim'.

This made everyone believe 47 was goon for good and that Diana's betrayal to The Faction was genuine. At the funeral, Diana mixed the reactivation serum in her lipstick compact which she then applied to her lips. When she kissed 47, it set about bringing him back to life. Remember, Diana did say it was a "bold plan."

Am I right about this? What does everybody else think?

I'm hoping 47 will wake up right before his cremation, bust out of the crematorium and go off on another adventure. It would be great for him to team with Diana when she's working for The Franchise, working together to bring the place down from the inside. I'm glad her betrayal wasn't genuine. I couldn't stand it if Diana ever turned on 47.

Edit;

BTW, I truly loved this game. It had way more story than I was expecting. Everytime I thought it was going to end, another level popped up. And if you're a score-nut like me, I thought Jesper Kyd's music was stunning.

Cool

Big spoiler:

Wow, it never occurred to me to to try that. See what I mean? It just keeps going. What an amazing game.

Thumbs Up

I agree. It's one of the most original game endings I've ever seen.
    A lot of people ... ehh.. didn't realize there is more to it..

More spoilers...

Well, like I said, it just didn't occur to me. Without knowing you can revive 47, it's still a perfectly reasonable ending with enough sustainable setup for a sequel. I mean, the additonal 'Requiem' level adds little in terms of actual plot aside from confirming what we can already assume - that 47 will survive and that Diana didn't betray him.

It was a hell of a lot of fun though and I must admit, the setup of 47's new employer is tantilising.

How did you realise there was more to it?

Cool

I was really kind of upset with the ending. On my first run, I patiently waited for credits to finish, thinking that something will happen at the end. Well, 47 got submerged and, apparently, died and I was thinking, "WTF is this? Did they really let him die? That sucks.. Why would IO let main hero die?" But then I just kept thinking that this hartbeat gotto mean something. After all, this was real-time cutscene and not a movie. There's gotta be a logical reason. So, I reloaded Requem and started clicking mouse, pushing keys.. etc. The rest is history.

Nicely done! Keep the faith. I didn't suspect there was more because, as I said, I'd been thinking the game was going to end since House of Cards. But during those end credits I did think to myself, "Why did they start the heartbeat sounding so early if it doesn't get any more rapid? I would have waitied a while, started the heartbeat, increased the pace and built up to about 120 bmp before fading out." So I guess something about it didn't feel quite right to me but I wouldn't have tried anything in a million years.

What was your favourite level? I wish I could go back and re-experience the feeling I got when I walked out onto the streets in "Murder of Crows" for the first time. My jaw literally hit the floor with that one. In terms of overall playability, atmosphere etc I did massively enjoy 'Dance With The Devil.' Also liked 'A New Life' because it was one of those situations we've seen in film and tv a million times. And it took place in broad daylight which is always an interesting challenge. I think I would have preferred one less Deep South mission. I didn't enjoy the riverboat one as much though I thought I was going to, that was probably my least fave.

But overall, these levels were far superior to any other hitman game, IMO. I'm so pleased there weren't any militaristic levels like the Russian sub base in Contracts or the Japense Snow castle level in Hitman 2 or the Colombian odyssey in Hitman 1. I get plenty of those missions in Splinter Cell and Rainbow Six. I'm glad they stuck to civilian, urban settings.

BTW, is it possible to store any of the knives in hitman's inventory? I was disappointed he didn't have a knife as standard issue. Especially when you can get super-cool carbon fibre and non-metallic knives these days that would be the perfect complement to hitman's fibre wire and mines.

Smile

I really liked all levels, to be honest. The most favorite for me is "A house of cards". It sort of brought memories of "Tradition of the Trade".

It's unfortunate about the knife, I agree. You can't bring it with you.

I am now trying to achieve SA on all levels in Pro difficulty, and by using accidents wherever possible. It's pretty challenging.

Indeed, shame about the knives. Though it may be that there are knives on most levels (perhaps even all.) I liked the look the Stilleto knife particularly.

Yeah, I'm going for SA now as well. The accident feature is a great idea. The other thing I try to do although it's probably impossible with some of these levels, is to complete the mission without changing costume. Ever tried that? There's something about the suit...

Cool

Yes, I have.
    The real Hitman never takes off his suit. Hehe..

I am not sure how it would be possible to complete the last two levels w/o changing outfits, but you never know. I've seen some amazing videos people have made so far..

I thought I wasn't going to enjoy the whole upgrading weapons idea but actually found that addictive. You can more accurately tailor your hardballers, say, for a particular mission. Am I right in thinking the sniper case can only store the sniper rifle? I know there are other cases (like the aluminium ones on House of Cards) that can store anything but is hitman's rifle only?

ok thanks for this

So he does not die at teh end you just have to move from the bed????
    if so i never even thought of This and by the way i forgot to say that i have the xbox360 game is it still the same?

Cool

Originally Posted by clockwork9
    Am I right in thinking the sniper case can only store the sniper rifle?
    I think so, don't remember for sure.

To be honest, I found BM's weapons somewhat on a weak side. The upgrading system doesn't really work, IMO. It's more of a gimmick rather than something practically useful. Why would you need Hardballers with scope? Or laser targeting? I mean you already have crosshairs so what's the point? In addition to that, basically all levels are designed in a way that you don't need any guns at all. Personally, I've only used pistols to "human shield and ko" people. So, I still think they haven't come with really good "reward" system for Hitman.

Yeah, absolutely it's a gimmick. Those kind of upgrades would only be useful if you were killing people for real. I just think it's nice to have another layer of creativity to the game - it's almost like personalising the weapons.

The only thing that really bugs me about the game is the mines. People can tell what they are even when you're just holding them in your hand. In real life, I don't think anyone would give two *****s if you were walking around with a hockey puck behind your back.

I kind of Guess that the way he is holding the Bomb is going to give it away its like saying if u have poison behind your back no one will care i think its the way he holds it

So he does not die at the end you just have to move from the bed???
    if so does that mean that when u do move then the people wil shoot you as you are not dead???

Well could you lot tell me because if you can move and then they would all shoot you very hard to get away from

Big Grin

Why don't you play it through and find out, eh?

But even when he's not holding the mine behind his back, somehow they still instinctively know it's bad news. It gives me flashbacks to the Japanese levels in Hitman 2 when snipers stationed half a mile a way could tell you were a bad guy even though you were covered from head to toe in a black jump suit.

You asked about the ending - yes, the guards do try to kill you but hitman has a slight advantage at first because he moves in slow motion which allows you to get the jump on three or four of the guards. After that it's just a case of covering yourself. There's plenty of room to run around.

Well Thanks for telling me i was worrying about that but how do i move in the credits he is just on that bed thingy and when i try to move when the credits are on or when they end he does not move

I HAVE XBOX360
    is it still the same ?

*EDIT* Keep tapping any direction keys and he will get up. Do this as soon as requiem loads.
    It's not hard to get away from the gang when you get revived.

This is how I did it:

Works like a charm.

Well, first let me give credit where credit's due: I got this from Xcom, I didn't figure it out. Plus I have the PC version so I don't know how Xbox works but I'm sure if you just mess with the buttons, particularly movement controls then he'll be up on his feet in no time. You'll know what to do when you see it in action.

well thanks Do i Press the Bottons while the Credits are on or after

One thing i dont get is why he is saying that you hurt ur back when you did not well I dont pick things Up quick Lol

Press the buttons as the credits roll, you get ages and it takes only about five-ten seconds.

The paralysis line is just a bit of confusion on the part of the bad guys. I think it's so Diana can explain how she was able to find/kill him.

Ok wow never knew that it would happen like this and then i kill person in the wheel chair???

or something like that and then i escape like every other mission:P

Originally Posted by clockwork9
    Press the buttons as the credits roll, you get ages and it takes only about five-ten seconds.

The paralysis line is just a bit of confusion on the part of the bad guys. I think it's so Diana can explain how she was able to find/kill him.
    Or, he's lying to the reporter, in order to make himself look better. Considering that by his comments on cloning, he appears to be on the same side as the (late) VP, and how he's lying about other things (47 attempted to assassinate the president, etc.) it seems like he had some ulterior motives with that stuff.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last