Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: is Renoa Ultimecia ???

is Renoa Ultimecia ???

I believe she is ultimacia because of the castle location, her feathers turn black when squall has flashbacks of her at the end of the game. Like said before the GF doom train came from a ring and so can griever and rinoa never gave squall his ring back! And it's not that why would she kill herself SHE CANT REMEMBER who squall or rinoa are because she has had griever for so long. Remember GFs make you lose your memory! The game wouldn't make the gf griever if there was no link! These characters lost their memory after like 2 years of GF, she has had griever for AGES

Has Square Enix never ever made a comment on the Rinoa-Ultimecia theory??? I would really like to know if the theory is wrong or right or if they wanted to make the games story open for interpretation on this matter. There is so many evidence for the theory that I can hardly believe it was all coincedence. I would really like to know what the creator of the story had in his mind.

If you compare it to the whole Squall - Laguna relationship, no one ever said in the game that Laguna is Squalls ... But everyone accepts it, because the evidence are even more convincing and they are presented more obviously so that every player gets them.

Originally Posted by destruction7
    Fact 4 *Even if Squall died, Rinoa would not go corrupted in nothing. She still have Seifer remember the hug in Galbadia end.
    Really, in that moment Rinoa is had become a sorceress and been possessed by Ultimecia, and hence acted that way. Ultimecia was just reviving to Seifer to whisper in his ear another order.

Also, in the game's events, to Rinoa no longer likes Seifer (Japanese translation). *Spoilers* Rinoa began to fall in love with Squall since he saved her from the Iguions. (Ultimania information).

Page 2 of 2 First First 12