Thread: Help Please!!!!!!

Help Please!!!!!!

Help Please!!!!!!

Hi

Would like some help, I have installed the game. I have also installed the game pacth most recent direct X and updated my graphics card drivers, but when the game loads I get the Nvidia splash screen and then the Eidos intrioduction video, however after the video finishes the screen goes black and then returns to my desktop. I do not get any error messages, I am at a loss what can be causing this, please can you offer some advice.

my system is as follows:

Pentium 4, 2.40GHz, 1.00GB RAM,
    NVIDIA GeForce4 TI 4200.

Any help would be appreciated

Many thanks

Braiden

Lightbulb

Unfortunately, your videocard is not supported.

You can, however, open HitmanBloodMoney.ini and add this line to it:
    Shaderquality Medium

Not sure that will fix anything, but you can try.

Originally Posted by Xcom
    Unfortunately, your videocard is not supported.

You can, however, open HitmanBloodMoney.ini and add this line to it:
    Shaderquality Medium

Not sure that will fix anything, but you can try.
    AHHHHHH, WHAT A NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!

Thank you you for the above suggestion, but it unfortunately didn't work!
    Do you know if there if any other way round this(apart from buying a new GC). Do you think they will release a patch to fix this issue with graphics cards?

Cool

You can try searching (or posting at) http://www.hitmanforum.com/forum. I believe I saw people who claim that they managed to get the game running on GF4 using some program.

Do you think they will release a patch to fix this issue with graphics cards?
    I don't know.

since your (and my) gcs are not supported, I don't think they will fix that. But there are some other things to fix though. Wait for a patch and look into the dx8 card patch topic for some interesting stuff that might help you playing it though.

greetings.

IOI would have lost money for scaling back their graphics to a level that a GeForce 4 series card would be able to run. No one with a decent system (your system is no longer decent) will want to play a new game with dated graphics.