Thread: COREL PRISON: GARET and DYNE FLASHBACK HELP!!!

COREL PRISON: GARET and DYNE FLASHBACK HELP!!!

COREL PRISON: GARET and DYNE FLASHBACK HELP!!!

Hi, im new here.. Uhmm.. Can you help me with this please?.. I've played FF7 on my WinXP SP2, DX9, Standart Intel Chipset 845G Video card, chocobo patch, until the part where Dio throws you to prison(*HEAVEN).. Uhmm.. When i follow Barret to a house, the cutscene started and he killed the man behind the couch.. THen everybody asks him if he did the murders in Gold Saucer.. He's supposed to tell his and Dyne's story on how they got their hands grafted with guns... So, the flashback started.....

But a problem occured...
    After the old man cried help for the two of them in the rail, then they jump off the rail to a cliff, the screen turns white, trying to start another cutscene... But it suddenly shows black screen and appears an ERROR REPORT for the inconvinience... I cannot find another topic like this... Please help...

Another thing, i downloaded FF7 XP patch1.04 and tried to patch it.. I ran the "Tifa icon" to start the patch but windows said that FF7 is not installed to my system.. Does it have to be Ultima of Platinum? What are the other versions of FF7 for PC?.. I personally dont know what FF7 version im running..

I don't know anything about that Animevamp patch... your on your own on that one.

I've heard about that crash before...but don't know of any solution for it. Could be that the short movie that plays there is corrupt. Could be that the Sound Acceleration needs to set to basic mode...

Have you tried playing thru in quarter screen mode? Sometimes that will get things moving.

Originally Posted by altorn
    Hi, im new here.. Uhmm.. Can you help me with this please?.. I've played FF7 on my WinXP SP2, DX9, Standart Intel Chipset 845G Video card, chocobo patch, until the part where Dio throws you to prison(*HEAVEN).. Uhmm.. When i follow Barret to a house, the cutscene started and he killed the man behind the couch.. THen everybody asks him if he did the murders in Gold Saucer.. He's supposed to tell his and Dyne's story on how they got their hands grafted with guns... So, the flashback started.....

But a problem occured...
    After the old man cried help for the two of them in the rail, then they jump off the rail to a cliff, the screen turns white, trying to start another cutscene... But it suddenly shows black screen and appears an ERROR REPORT for the inconvinience... I cannot find another topic like this... Please help...

Another thing, i downloaded FF7 XP patch1.04 and tried to patch it.. I ran the "Tifa icon" to start the patch but windows said that FF7 is not installed to my system.. Does it have to be Ultima of Platinum? What are the other versions of FF7 for PC?.. I personally dont know what FF7 version im running..
    hi
    I have a same problem ..
    anyone in here can help..
    please

the solution is:

1) go to the folder where you install final fantasy 7

2) look for ff7.exe, right click on it and select properties

3) click on compatibility tab, check the "run this program in compatibility mode for:" option and select windows 95.

good luck and have fun...

for the chocoboo racing crash, download the patch here:

http://ff7-universe.com/Downloads/ff7_chocobo_patch.zip

you might encounter a freeze when you reach cosmo canyon

here are some of the solutions...

http://forums.eidosgames.com/archive...p/t-63181.html

hope it works...