Page 7 of 7 First First ... 34567

Thread: FFXIV: One Time Password

FFXIV: One Time Password

Trying to remove emergency token

First post here as I don't know what else I can do.. I need help.

A few weeks ago I tried to login to my FF14 account though I needed a security token though a few months ago I had to reset my phone and I've lost my emergency reset token I've tried to open up a chat window and call to try and remove the emergency token from my account though each time I try I get the "this service is unavailable" message It's been a month since I sent my first email and I've still got nothing back I'd really like to play this game is there anyone on the forums here that can help? Or at least make sure they've received my email.

Thanks

PS4 XIV Realms
    Hello everyone who ever was having problems logging if u bought the digital version of the game dont log in with the one time password. log in only using the id & password leave the one time password blank.

Exclamation Console wont be Reborn

So I'm trying to play FF14 on my PS4 I have a SE account but I never received this mysterious one-time password that you need to have in order to play log in and when I try check if my password or ID is correct on the console it says I do not have an account with SE with the email put in when its the one I'm using right now. I know that there are others with this problem as well as I.

In need of HELP

I've been making accounts this is the 4th account I made so far, the problem is that I can't sign in after I log out, it keeps asking me about
    a one time password, which I have not gotten yet, and when I try to purchase it had logged me out and asked me to sign in again
    and I can't because of the one time password, which I tried to buy until it logged me out, any help I can get,
    I'm just trying to play a realm reborn on ps3 which I just bought yesterday and find out I have to do all this *
    I don't want to think I just wasted money on something I can't play,
    any suggestion?

Thumbs Down Can Someone PLEASE HELP!!

Right, So.. I bought Final Fantasy XIV ONLINE to see what all the hype was about. But, I am currently very sad about my experience so far.

I downloaded the game to my ps4, entered all the codes. Didn't wanna work, So, I re installed it and it got to the login screen! yaaayyy!~Not.
    Now, i'm faced with this issue of One Time Passwords. My issue is, can I not get a One time pass word with out purchasing one of those key chains?.. Because when I try use the app it says I can't un-till I buy the Digital copy of FFXIV.

This is literally driving me crazy.. Someone with some knowledge please help!

PS: All codes have been activated, account's linked all that jazz.

You shouldn't need a one time pass. I personally don't use it.

one time token for 14 day trial?

Main question: How does a trail account get a one-time password?

So in the middle of the launcher updating it had a connection error which led to a disconnect/crash/exit. It failed to connect 2 more time and then it finally does and ask me to re-log in again with a one time account.

It's been over an hour since the code they send when you registered, so that is expired. I tried the android app, and no matter where I click to get a code it fails at the same spot. it ask me for a one-time code but being logged into http://na.square-enix.com/us/ does nothing since I don't have a verified game account and there is no where I can find to get/generate a one-time password.

So how am I suppose to get one, and why the hell can't the launcher update without being logged in? That part is so retarded.

Important Notice - Software Token
    Important Notice to All Software Token Users
    - This is a notice to all customers who use a Square Enix Software Token (Software Token).

Exclamation issue with one-time password

When a I try to access to my account appears "The password entered is invalid. Please enter a valid password." and when I try change the password appears "The entered password is invalid.
    Passwords composed of only alphabetic characters, only numbers, or only symbols cannot be used. Passwords including the same three characters in a row cannot be used. " above the one-time password space.
    How can I fix this? I am unable to access my account.

Originally Posted by TheAronic
    Okay let's see if I can get this to make sense.

I just bought Realms Reborn and i'm trying to start the game. But when I go to link my Square Enix account it asks for a one time password. Now to get a one time password i need to get the one time password app. So i did that. But now I need to get a registration password to activate the app. But to get the registration password I need to get into the account management. However I can't get into account management without a one time password. Was that clear enough? I really don't understand the problem too well myself.
    this exact same thing has happened to me! fml just going around and around in circles i just wanna play! can anyone help?

it is asking for the one time password and has a red 'manditory' asterisk next to the one time password - this is the problem have tried making a few different accounts and they all get stuck at the same place. I have emailed support asking for the security token to be removed as i never set it up nor asked for one (also to remove the multiple accounts) hopefully they can help as i have just spend a bit of money purchasing the game and am not able to even download the game yet

I've got my phone wiped out and now I don't have access to my token. Then I tried to access my account at https://secure.square-enix.com/ and I can't remember the password so I tried to reset it, but I can't reset it without my token! So now I'm locked out and I can only access this account here. What should I do? Is there any way of contact that I can use to solve this problem?

Important Notice
    iOS users: The updated Software Token is live!
    - Download the new version, launch it once, then upgrade to iOS 9.2!

Square Enix and the Security Token...

Ok, so I had to factory reset my phone and forgot about the token... now, I have my subscription going on for months now, and I'm unable to cancel this. I'm frankly about to just dispute this with my credit card company and allow Square to just have my subscription be disputed. Now, I get an e-mail from square support advising me they can't assist, and I'd have to call them or use their chat support (which is no where to be found)

Please for the love of god, a GM, or SOMEONE please assist me with this. Just cancel my damn account or something. This is ridiculous. You're not allowing me to just simply cancel my sub without the security token? THIS IS RIDICULOUS LOL

Seems a lot of people are having the same, if not similar issues:

My issue:
    Just bought the FFXIV online PS4 bundle (the one with Heavensword and ARR) off the PS4 store. Downloaded and installed. Nil dramas there. Good start.
    Takes me to the create a Square Enix Account page. Again, no problem.. I used to play the game some time ago, surely my account will still be there.. nothing a simple "forgot my password" button won't fix. Done. Going well so far.
    Now the fun part.. I try and log in and it tells me that my new password is incorrect. Pardon? I just logged into the Square Enix Account Management site, with the exact same details and there were no problems there. So why does the game not let me log in?

I've tried creating a new account using my secondary email, again.. same issue presents itself. New password typed letter for letter into the text box yet apparently it is incorrect. What the actual * is going on? I just wasted money on something I cannot play!!!

Surely there must be some sort of fix.. it's 2017 and the same issues are happening!

FFXI log in issues

I'm attempting to return to FFXI after 2 years away. I cannot log into my square enix account do to some issue with my one time password. I still have a working security token and I never transferred my token to my phone and it has been impossible as far as I can tell to even contact Square enix to speak to anyone because before I can call them I need to fill out a on line form to get a ticket number but it first asks me to log into my account lol. I think the token may have become unlinked although Im not 100% sure thats the problem or why it happened.

I have been playing FFXI for over 10 years and I love and deeply miss the game so if anyone out there can help me I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Page 7 of 7 First First ... 34567