Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Questions and Help

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Questions and Help

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Questions and Help

I couldn't wait till Fall 2013 for the English Version so I imported a copy of KH HD 1.5 from Japan. I'm wondering if it will work on my USA PS3. Also will the trophies sync with my other games? I plan on buying the English version this fall.

Yes it will work for sure, it's region free. You will have no problem syncing the trophies with your American (or other) accounts. However, when you get the English version, you will most probably have separate trophy sets for the English one.

Yep and thank you so much.

Yes, you can play Japanese games on a US PS3. The system is not region locked for games. The PS3 is only region locked for movies.

now i have been a loyal fan of kingdom hearts and almost played every game their is just havent played re coded but my question is whats the connection between ventus and roxas are they the same and how is namine linked with kairi i belive shes kairis nobody right but how kairi would of had to been turned into a heartless in order to have a nobody and last question is is their gonna be online coop for the hd .15 remix for kingdom of hearts 358 2 days on the ps3

i hope even when the frachise ends they will remake it into another great long lasting story

I've only completed 1 & 2 so I don't have the answers to most of your questions, I do have the DS/3DS games sitting on my shelf staring at me (currently trying to finish 358/2) and the UMD drive broke on my PSP in the middle of my Birth By Sleep playthrough. But I can answer your last question, the HD remake of 358/2 days is cutscenes only, as in no gameplay.

so let me get this straight the 358/2 days remake is only cutscenes and no gameplay whats the point of that

Roxas is his own individual entity made of Sora's discarded body with only Ventus' heart inside him. Namine is a Nobody created from Kairi's heart leaving Sora's body, so she's partly made out of Sora's body but was made from the release of Kairi's heart, so she's Kairi's nobody. It is unknown why she has her powers over memory, but I theorize it has something to do with her form possibly being created from memory. No co-op online for Days because it is only remastered cutscenes which was added because they didn't have enough time before their deadline to remaster the entire game, so they chose to just include the cutscenes so the players can understand the story. A decently smart move on their part, in my opinion, as Days had the worst gameplay of all of the Kingdom Hearts games, again in my opinion.

thanx man that cleared up the air of a lot of confusing questions but that sucks i relly liked the coop in days i had it on the ds but it wasnt like world wide online more like local but yea gameplay was akwared so what then just chain of memeories and kh1 are gonna be gameplay

Hi, I´ve just bought the new Kingdom hearts HD 1.5, well pre- ordered, and I was wondering how do I know if they are also sending the hardcover artbook??, mi bill just says that i bought the game and it will be shipped until sep 10, (I don´t live in the US)....

Contact [Digital River Customer Service] CustomerServices@digitalriver.com

1-800-598-7450

where is the best place to level up in kh days, khbbs(terra/aqua/ven), kh re:coded, and kh 3D(sora/riku), kh re:CoM(sora/riku) and kh1?

I will, thanks

Lightbulb Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Questions and Help

Pre-ordered KH 1.5 since day 0.
    Now they won't give me the artbook unless I pay MORE and make a new pre-order. Are you serious? -.-'
    This is really disgusting, I want an explanation as of why I won't have right to get my Artbook if I preordered before anyone else.

I have no idea....

Speaking of wanting a good explanation, I want one too: The game will be out this coming Tuesday (in North America), and yet, I have NOT seen any signs of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix in stores, no advertisements, no promotions and it's not even on the list of "Coming Soon" games! Why is that? I saw pre-order offers for Batman Arkham Origins and it don't come out for another month! I asked a store employee why did they not put up any signs up, advertising the coming of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD and she didn't know anything about it, just assumed it to be an unpopular game.

I said "Oh, trust me, Kingdom Hearts is NOT unpopular, it's VERY popular."

But I wonder why is Kingdom Hearts only being advertised on the internet and not in the stores? I saw DuckTales Remastered months before I even bought it on PSN. I saw it online and then I saw it in stores as a pre-order offer, but not Kingdom Hearts!

I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION!!!

Originally Posted by Roxas1985
    I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION!!!
    It's hardly the fault of Square-Enix that your local game stores are not advertising the game is it? Stores are responsible for what they display and advertise themselves so you can't blame the publisher.

I totally agree that yes Kingdom Heart is very popular but here in the UK it was never openly advertised because it was very niche. The popularity is with a group of players that mainly populate the internet and forums like these, so online advertising can take priority.

The bottom line is the people that are going to be buying it already know about it and where to get it. So I don't really see what your problem is? Obviously you're a fan right? Obviously you're getting it? So...... what's the point of this?

Well, even though I've got this game pre-ordered, I'd still want to see a poster or two advertising Kingdom Hearts or at least mention it on the Coming Soon list.... I just want this game to sell well and have MORE people aware of this wonderful game. I know the fault isn't with Square Enix, but I still wanted an explanation and yours was good enough. Thank you

My problem is merely the fact that the STORES, (not Square Enix, I'd never blame them) are doing nothing to promote the game and try to draw in more people

It is a shame but the stores here in the UK are just as guilty for not advertising games like this

I'm sure that regardless to the poor store advertising Kingdom Heart 1.5 HD will still sell well. I'm trying to remember if the original KH got TV advertising over here, now that is something SE could do and TV advertising can have a positive impact on sales so here's hoping they will give it a boost.

Unhappy Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Problem

Details:

Hi! I have a question in Kingdom Hearts 1.5 the character have voices? Because I just only see the subs and no one is talking. I need Help please. Every time I play no one is talking. If this is like the old game the characters need to talk.

Steps:

Sora talk in the intro and that's it. Then only subs appear and no one is talking.

Date & Time:

Today 10/september/2013

Frequency:

Always

Platform:

PS3

Somebody please help!

KH 1.5 Question: Where is theme code i'm supposed to get when I pre order the game?

I just got my limited edition Kingdom Hearts 1.5 remix copy today but I don't know where the code is for the theme i'm supposed to get. Can someone tell me where i'm supposed to find it?

Whichever sites you ordered it from, I think they're supposed to email you the code. My cousin ordered mine for me and he got my code in his email, so he forward it to me.

I bought it at ebgames and no code

I preordered it from the Square Enix site. And I didn't get a code via Email.

That's odd, my cousin ordered ours from Amazon.com and he got a code for us both....

I thought that this wasn't full voice acting in the original and most parts were just written dialogue? Been so long since I played I can't remember but thought it was just cutscenes that were voiced.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last