Page 3 of 3 First First 123

Thread: Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Questions and Help

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Questions and Help

I was searching this chest too, but finaly i found it thanks to that video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yed4a...r_embedded#t=0 or search on youtube ,, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX - Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix ~ Part 19 - All Dalmatians location"

watch at 3:00

If the link doesnt work i gona try it with an explanation.

You have to go in the picture on the wall and you gonna get to the room with the flowers in a separated section. Use any lightning cast on the lily of the valley and the chest will apear.

I hope I could help you, I bacame desperate after houers of searching.
    Last edited by Sepherios; 20th Sep 2013 at 19:38.

Thumbs Up Kingdom hearts 1.5 question

Hello guys, i heard that upon completion of the 2 games + the cutscenes you get some avatars for psn + theme.Can someone confirm if thats the case or not?

Waterway frustrations

Hello All,

First off, I love Kingdom Hearts and the remix is a lot of fun. I enjoyed some of the changes they've made with the controls, new enemies, etc. I am, however, still pounding my head against the wall about the waterway in Hollow Bastion.

I've played through the original several times, so I am very familiar with the way to get to the switch that opens the gate to the castle interior. It's only on the very first play though that I managed to achieve the secret area that seems impossible to get to now. I can't seem to get to that seventh switch that leads to the chest I opened on my first run through. I've tried for hours on the remix, but the only difference I see is the chest has turned into a switch that is just as impossible to get to. Again, I've played through this game, and I'm not talking about the easy to get to switches; it's the ones that require a different, special combination to get to. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

The only thing I can think of is this: the very first time I played though this game was on a friend's console. I played through it and was so enamored of the game that I bought a PS2 and my own copy of Kingdom Hearts. Did my friend have a special copy of it that allowed access to these points? It wouldn't be so frustrating if I hadn't achieved access to these areas before.

Thank you!

I got the same problem. Ordered from amazon.com and living in the Netherlands. Tells me the code is invalid

Well, I got an answer from Amazon after contacting them. It seems my fears were true, the code won't work outside of the US.

Darn, they should have stated that in big bold letters then.

@Fektoer - Yeah, yours most likely won't work as well..

If anyone here bought from Amazon and still haven't gotten their code yet....AND most importantly that you live in the US, you could probably have mine. I live in Australia and it won't work so I'm giving it away~

Of course, I put a disclaimer that I'm not sure if mine is still valid or Amazon might have cancelled my code when I contacted them. But you're welcome to try~

I really need to get off FFXIV and play this, that way I might be able to help on questions like this!

Is it possible (if Square Enix is willing) to release the Japanese voice option for KH 1.5 as DLC? (With an updated set of English subtitles to correspond). I know it's not crucial, but to compensate for Sora's awkward voice change from KH 1 to Chain of Memories (and also to make up for the change in English voice actors for many of the characters)...

The Japanese voice option is a tricky situation because they'd have to license out the Japanese track and often times that can prove expensive depending on who the voice actors are.

I'm also having audio issues
    The audio sync is all messed up. At first it was fine but after 3 days of playing, when I arrived Agrabah, the audio sync got all wrong.
    I've tried to change the HDMI cable and port but it didn't work. Also, when I'm on playstation menu the audio is fine, so I think it may be some kind of bug =(

(I tried to send a message to Square Enix on support page but the form is not working >< )

lol I can't figure it out either. Whats weird is you can only lock on to four of the switches which made me think that the other two are just there for show but apparently not.

Had the same problem as you, but found one at a chest in The end of the world. Near the second save point

Exclamation IMPORTANT! Is Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Limited Edition still purchasable?

I really, really, really(100 times) want the Limited Edition of Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX! I was hoping if any of you know if it's still available to buy. I looked up Amazon and here, but not sure if the special edition on square-enix.com is the limited edition one. I've also looked on google, but no luck. AND there was no square-enix support. This is my last resort to searching for that holy grail of games.

last i seen ya could get it in game retail still mate www.game.co.uk

KH 1.5 Audio Glitch

Hi All,

I'm having a weird issue with my KH 1.5 game that I just started playing. I did a little light googling, and saw that others are having the same issue. In the game, scenes that normally should have voiced dialogue don't-- they're completely silent. Is there a patch or something I can download to fix this?

Thanks!

Anyone else having sound issues?

Hi guys,

I just started playing my copy of KH 1.5, and I'm having some really awful sound issues. The scenes that were voiced in the old version are no longer voiced. Is this my own issue, or are they not voiced at all?

Sounds like you have a bad copy, unless you have a setting or a misapplied cable that messed the vocal sound up. I have no idea, my copy plays just fine with no sound issues at all. Maybe an exchange is in order, or just check your PS3 to make sure everything's where they're supposed to be.

The scenes with no voice are normal. They were never recorded because they were new scenes added in Final Mix.
    However, I am also having the same issue with audio skipping.
    It ALWAYS happens during ANY cut scene and it is disappointing to see such a minor flaw in a Square Enix product. PLEASE PATCH THIS PROBLEM!

Unhappy Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix Issues

Hello,

I am experiencing some issues on my KH 1.5 game. At Halloween Town I have opened a chest that had puppies 64-66 after beating Oogie but it is not showing I have in Jimmy's Journal. Plus the red trinity mark in the same area was preformed but the mark is still there and it is not showing in Jim's Journal. I am trying to get ahold of Square Enix but having issues with the support page not letting me put anything in where it says i need to. Can someone help me please? Do they have a number I call just call them?

Hello !
    Do you intend to include the french voices (that are present in Playstation 2 version) ???
    Thank for any response. Till then, like many french players, I boycott the 1.5 HD remix.
    Regards,

sorry for necro'ing.

A few months back I heard that if you had pre-ordered Kingdom Hearts 1.5 you were supposed to get a ps3 Dynamic theme. I Pre-ordered the game on August 16, 2013 and I never received the code to download the dynamic theme. I have tried emailing the customer support and after emailing the wrong customer support teams....(sorry to all of them site is a bit weird to navigate through just to contact costumer support) I was finally re-directed to this one https://support.na.square-enix.com/c...p?id=8701&la=1 I went to it but, there is no way of sending an email because both drop down menus have nothing to select from, so I can't proceed.

honestly I've seen videos of what the dynamic theme is like and i think its pretty cool and wish i had it, sadly I don't and I'm posting this here hoping someone from SquareEnix can help me with this...

Greetings friends, sorry to resurrect a "dead" topic. But I do have some news to share. Been doing some homework, because recently I ran into that same audio bug. Its weird, like a popping, fuzzy, sound, then my tv goes quiet till I turn it off for a bit. Reset. (it happened when I bopped over to Neverland) and that sound just came out of nowhere. Oddly enough my research turns out that its something to do with the in-game audio formatting. Plus the display setting may have something to do with it as well. Instead of 1080p, change to 720p. Also the audio dropout is because of the 5.1 functionality. I'm going to try changing my audio settings (but I'm set to automatic, which is kinda strange).

*Update. Turns out research was correct. The sound is more solid with dolby true hd + 2.1 linear pcm selected. Plus i changed my display to 720p. Still crisp picture. Hope this helps everyone out that has had trouble. But if KH FM is brought to ps4 i hope they address this emulation issue.
    Last edited by kadosho; 26th Jul 2015 at 06:29. Reason: test 1, 2, 3

Page 3 of 3 First First 123