Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last

Thread: Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Questions and Help

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Questions and Help

I think I get it now... I got the standard edition... IS that why I didn't get the code?

That is correct, The code is only available to those who pre-ordered the Limited Edition. Since you got the standard edition, you out of luck. Sorry

I don't recall getting a message from amazon whom i bought the limited edition from, indicating it was the code for the dynamic theme.

I pre-ordered my from gamestop and got a code to join here but have no idea where to get the code to load the theme onto my playstation.

KH 1.5 remix promo code not working.

Hi, hope somebody can help.

I got my promo code from Amazon in the email today but when I entered the code in the Playstation Store it says: Code is invalid, please try again.

What am I doing wrong? Do I contact Amazon about this or Sony?

Please help!

Dothacker16, since you got yours from GameStop/EB Games, if it's the limited edition, the code should be on the reciept. if you did it on their online site, you should get an e-mail. otherwise, if it's standard, no luck. hope this helps

You don't enter the code in the PlayStation Store. I'll give you the step-by-step guide:

1: Turn your PS3 on
    2: Go to Account Management
    3: Scroll down to Redeem Code and click on it
    4. Enter your code
    5: If you are successful, you are then able to download it.
    6: After downloading it, go to Theme Setting and you should see it there, it'll turn your background theme into pics from Kingdom Hearts.

Hope this helps.

Quick Question about the Special Edition for Kingdom Hearts 1.5

So, even if I didn't preorder, if I buy the special edition from the Square Enix store, can I still get the artbook?

Originally Posted by Roxas1985
    You don't enter the code in the PlayStation Store. I'll give you the step-by-step guide:

1: Turn your PS3 on
    2: Go to Account Management
    3: Scroll down to Redeem Code and click on it
    4. Enter your code
    5: If you are successful, you are then able to download it.
    6: After downloading it, go to Theme Setting and you should see it there, it'll turn your background theme into pics from Kingdom Hearts.

Hope this helps.
    Thank you for replying!

Yes, I did exactly as you mentioned but I still got this error:

The code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid. Please check your entries.

And, I made sure to check to capitalization and such..

What now?

Edit: I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the fact that I live in Australia and it doesn't work on my PS3?
    Last edited by rina_yukina; 13th Sep 2013 at 02:44.

I think Jungle Slider is glitched on KH Final Mix HD.

I think Jungle Slider is glitched on my game. I completed all 5 courses and got all 50 fruit but it is not displaying times for course 3 and 4 in the journal. Only courses 1,2,and 5 have times. I also read you get a Dark matter for beating all 5 courses but I did not get one. I got the rewards for getting the fruit in each course though. Is this glitched?

I am playing Final Mix on 1.5 HD ReMix NA version.

KH 1.5 remix dalmations 58 59 60 bug?

Ok, I have almost 30 hours in this game right now. I am missing only 3 dalmations and when i go to the Queen's Castle where they are supposed to be they arent there. I'm pretty sure i've already gotten them but the game didnt register it or something. Any help?

Rolleyes Artbook Question

I have noticed that I am not the only one NOT receiving the artbook for pre-ordering the KH 1.5 game. I would like to know why this is. Everywhere I have looked, I have seen "if you pre-order now, you will receive the artbook for free". I have even asked on Facebook where I saw the posts. No one answered me. I'm a bit unhappy about this, considering I have pre-ordered my game since January when I heard about it. I don't think those of us that have pre-ordered from the start should be left out in receiving a free artbook that has been advertised for the last 2 to 3 months. Just my opinion. What do you think?

Originally Posted by ElDavid123
    Pre-ordered KH 1.5 since day 0.
    Now they won't give me the artbook unless I pay MORE and make a new pre-order. Are you serious? -.-'
    This is really disgusting, I want an explanation as of why I won't have right to get my Artbook if I preordered before anyone else.
    The same happened to me, today I went to buy the game and they said to me that they would not give me the arbook because i didn't pre-ordered the version with the artbook.

I am so sorry! I also pre-ordered the moment I heard about the artbook, and though I was blessed that my copy came in it, I still know how you feel. Doing everything right but still missing out on something you had planned on... I missed out on the Mark of Mastery, so I definitely feel for you there, and I agree with you completely! I think if you pre-ordered it, you should have it. Especially if you did so back when they announced the offer.

Now if supplies were so limited that they couldn't get one to everyone who pre-ordered, then they should have taken down the offer after the first or second month and stayed faithful to give those who were quick to act their expected copies.

I pre-ordered mine from Square Enix website and did not get the code. I don't see it in my email.
    And yes,mine is the limited edition because I have the art book.

I pre-ordered my copy before summer and I have the pre-order edition. I bought my copy from gamestop and was not told the receipt had the pre-order code on it. I have my game registered to prove it is a pre-order limited edition. Does anybody know a number I can call for help? The customer support through the website is absolute rubbish from my experience so far. Thanks!

Exclamation Kingdom hearts 1.5 remix help

I HAVE COLLECTED ALL THE DALMATIONS EXCEPT NUMBER 59-60 ALL THE THREADS SAY ITS IN WONDERLAND ON THE TOP HEDGE IN QUEENS CASTLE I HAVE WENT AROUND THE WHOLE THING UNLOCKED ALL THE CHEST AND NONE HAD THE DALMATIONS. IS THIS A BUG OR DID THEY MOVE FOR SOME REASON.

It should be the right location, check it on http://www.khwiki.net/99_Puppies

YEAH EVEN THAT SITE SHOWS IT SHOULD BE THERE I DONT KNOW ANYONE ELSE HAVING THIS PROBLEM?

Lightbulb Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Questions and Help

Please can someone in the Square Enix departments take the time to read and forward these issues to the right person or people in order to get things changed in the Recent Kingdom Hears release. There are several issues people have been reporting based on the gameplay in 1.5 Remix. An appropriate update would be greatly appreciated in order to address the many issues myself and others have encountered on our play through of the game. If anyone other than square enix is reading this please post your issues or problems you're currently experiencing below if I fail to mention anything.

---- Currently It seems impossible to obtain 100 hits are the Pink Agaricus. People have reported that now goofy and donalds attacks on the heartless deduct hits instead of increasing them and there is no way to stop them from attacking while performing a special ability.

---- Some people and myself have experienced missing voice acting or no sound at all in some parts of the game.

---- I myself haven't been able to access the other rounds of the jungle slide mini game even after collecting all the fruit. It just brings me back to the main area where you defeated Clayton.

I'm failing to remember any other issues I've had because I've been grinding for 40 hours now. But overall I'm not that happy about the 1.5 remix because I feel like there should have been an option to turn off the remix changes and play the original north American release version. If anyone else has anything to add please do so. Hopefully Square can put out and update to address the little bugs.
    <3

p.s Also side note, for those that can't find the dalmatians, apparently their locations have changed.

My dalmation in 1 number 58 59 60 are not in queens castle i have posted a thread for help and no one has yet to address this issue.

I bought 2 from game in store and didn't get mine :-(

I am having the same issue I started a new game went to where it said and still not there. Please square enix patch this bug.

Full - life gummi.

ive just turned in the 99 dalmations and was supposed to get a full life gummi correct? i dont have one and idk why. btw its hd 1.5 remix

I was searching this chest too, but finaly i found it thanks to that video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yed4a...r_embedded#t=0

watch at 3:00

If the link doesnt work i gona try it with an explanation.

You have to go in the picture on the wall and you gonna get to the room with the flowers in a separated section. Use any lightning cast on the lily of the valley and the chest will apear.

I hope I could help you, I bacame desperate after houers of searching.
    Last edited by Sepherios; 20th Sep 2013 at 19:33.

Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last