Thread: stardock passengers?

stardock passengers?

stardock passengers?

the stardock seems to have a tube and a doorway for passengers to enter the ship ,anyone know how to make it work? ive been trying for months

ok , has anyone even noticed this? it says in the F1 encyclopedia thing that it can be expanded to handle passengers but there doesnt seem to be a way to do this!

ahhh

aahhh its been a day isnt anyone left on this forum!??

well a day isn't that long. I visit only around once a day. Hmm as for the stardock thing I'm not sure, I don't remember it ever having passengers, most people come through the port and that works fine so I wouldn't worry about it.

sorry

sorry just a bit used to being on a masive forum and a lot of them look similar.

i dont remember it ever having passengers either but it looks like it has doors and 2 umbilical tubes and in the f1 menu it mentions that the stardock can be expaned to bring passengers in and out.

Startopia forum here is really pretty quiet now that the game is ancient history, as is the company who made it. The "official" Muckyfoot website is gone (though mirrored) and a number of the old fan sites are disappearing. I only drop in about every 2-4 weeks.

To your question: I'll let some *real* old-timers chime in, but I believe the "stardock expansion" was a hook for possible future program enhancements that never made it into the game. The only way to get peeps in is through the Port. The only ways out are through the Port or to have them die.

dam ,why do all the good ones go out of business, if they had that feature it would given the game a good few more options

The stardock doesn't actually transport passengers unfortunately - just cargo. The F1 help text is wrong.

TomF.

Though it can be modded to take in passengers!

A little trick some people learned whilst modding: the trick involves adding lines to the code that allow ETs as crate contents. I've done this before, and those boxes are actually quite spacious inside. Some sort of quantam waveform manipulator algrothim those Turraken blokes cooked up one day. Truly a pity that not one crate is capable of carrying a television inside though. Something about catastrophic electromagnetic interference . . .