Thread: England Cage problem

England Cage problem

I have Xbox version and in the england level with cages and serpent the cage on the front right will not lower. I need to knwo how to return my game for a refund of this buged pile of junk please!

lol

just start again lol it hardly takes long to get back to the serpent -.-

you need to be standing as close as you can get by the water without falling in and facing the switch....you are in the right spot when you can't see the snake
    but hon if you're mad return it and move on

thx

if that works I will try that. Thank you..

Hello! well i guess im new to these forums so i dont really know what im doing >< anyway this is the best place i found to post my problem so im sorry if its not in the correct place. my isssue is not quite like what i see everyone else having. i can grapple any target i wish to no prob but there is 1 lever i pull on and it moves yet no cage falls? therefor i keep watching the gear turn and the lever move all the way yet the vage just wont move! its the right cage in the back section. does anyone know why the cage might be stuck up there? and im on the 360 version if that is of any use.

?

ok, i think i am here too, so what are you supposed to do? get all the cages down? because they go back up? and what is this about a snake? i don't think there is a snake.

Quote Originally Posted by wahh80 View Post
    ok, i think i am here too, so what are you supposed to do? get all the cages down? because they go back up? and what is this about a snake? i don't think there is a snake.
    Where did you find this thread, it is so old!

Check the other thread you made for the answer wahh80! Don't worry about the Sea Serpent........yet.