Thread: v1.1 Patch messes up my graphics

v1.1 Patch messes up my graphics

The 1.1 patch messes up my graphics big time. Weird glitches all over the game for example pictures not showing up on the computers when in Lara's Mansion when Zip pictures Rutland... picture is gone... Shades on the Chinese guys are glitching... there are many more... Camera view messing around. when is the new patch going to be released?
    Edit*
    Actually a stupid question to ask you guys when the release is but anyways are there more people having these issues?
    Never fallen from light, born in shadow from the beginning...

Hi fellow TR fans

After installing the 1.1 patch, everytime I use the grapple the game quits and return to Windows. Anyone have the same problems?

Quote Originally Posted by mr.brownstone
    Hi fellow TR fans

After installing the 1.1 patch, everytime I use the grapple the game quits and return to Windows. Anyone have the same problems?

Exactly the same thing happens here. :S damn

LOL same here, happened to me last nite.......

I am going to post my graphics card and driver using to let the Eidos and CD guys make a fix for this If everyone will do the same I think it will help them!

Sapphiretech 1800XT 512mb
    ATI 6.4 catalyst
    Patch 1.1

Quote Originally Posted by mr.brownstone
    Hi fellow TR fans

same with me , it crash all the time everytime i used it on a shiny round thing in bolivia level .... after installing the 1.1 patch
    this was never happend in v1.0 before

So we're basically stuck with the bug, right? :S

Cool

Maybe you want to reinstall it without the patch then?

I actually didn't wanna... :P Too much trouble... But I guess I'll have to do that eventually.

does anyolne else notice that when lara is standing in front of the windows in her house the light is being rendered on the wrong side.

lol chocolate Lara!

Quote Originally Posted by acseven
    So we're basically stuck with the bug, right? :S
    So it would seem, especially the US version which is 1.1 out of the box. Bolivia crash every time -- the game is unplayable.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by hedrums
    So it would seem, especially the US version which is 1.1 out of the box. Bolivia crash every time -- the game is unplayable.
    Ooops, I forgot about that.
    The thing about Canadians is, they are very friendly people. But give them a hockey stick and they'll kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by qazszWREK
    does anyolne else notice that when lara is standing in front of the windows in her house the light is being rendered on the wrong side.
    That's reverse shadowing. It's through the entire game, unfortunately. Look at the ground and canyon in Boliva. They're dark where the sun is supposedly shining on it.

A patch couldn't come soon enough!

EDIT: Check out these Xbox 360 videos of TRL. This is how it's SUPPOSED to look:
    http://xbox360.gamedaily.com/game/videos/?gameid=4485