Page 3 of 3 First First 123

Thread: How do I change my email address?

How do I change my email address?

Change email

How do I update my email address? User settings shows it but wont let me change it.

Change of the email

Hello, I want to change my mail adress of my square enix member account, because its not identical with the registered mail adress of my ff14 account. Does anybody know, how I can change my mail adress? If I want to login, I can use both mail adresses for the square enix member login. On the one hand the email adress of my ff14 account and the email adress of my sqare enix member account.

Can't change email adress / can't log into account

Hello

My problem :
    I want to reactivate my old account.
    I want to change my old and now obsolete email address.
    The present account was solely created to be able to write this message.

I tried logging in and got this error message :

Now, it says that the instructions for lifting the restriction have been sent to the email address registered with the account.
    Of course, i don't get those instructions.

I tried the Square Enix Support Center and the contact by mail, explaining my problem and asking the reply to be send at my new email address that was provided in the text field.
    I think the helpdesk send a feedback at the wrong and now obsolete email address.

That was a few days ago.

Here is the problem :

The email address required is also used for the support contact.
    Because my old and obsolete email address don't exist anymore, i will never have access to this support.

My question :
    First, can you help me with this problem ?
    If yes, how do i proceed to again have access to my account ?

Details :
    I am the owner of this account.
    I have all the information necessary to prove it.
    I have the boxed version of FFXIV which was registered to this old account.
    I remember paying for a few months of subscription at that time.

Thank you in advance.

Hello

Coming back after a few weeks, still not found any solution to my problem (see post above).

Tried the support by chat, the link send me to the support by mail.
    Tried the NA support, they told me my account was EU and that i should seek help on the EU support desk.

So basically i'm stuck with a game i paid but cannot play because the support desk won't let me update my email address.

What i ask :
    a contact at the customer service to whom i can send my ID or something to prove i'm the owner of the account so it can be again accessible.

I'll try again and post an update here when i get something new.

Account Error and frustration with support pages

HI. My Square Enix account on the store has an error that has not updated when I changed my Email Address. The store is sending e-mails to a now defunked email address but I cannot find a way to change it. Instead I'm going round in circles with the support pages.
    Now because of this I am not going to be able to see if this thread has garnered a reply so please use my Final Fantasy XIV address details to contact me.

Question Is it possible to change my email?

Hello. I registered when I got Just Cause 3, and have only just realized that out of my 2 emails, I didn't use the one that I use for my Xbox account. I've recently started to think is this why I haven't got the Bloodhound RPG.

Is there anyway I can change my email?

Delete account

I want to delete this account, but I don't know how to do it, there isn't a botton or a guide to delete it

Change Email address

Who do I talk to to get this done?

I am also having the same problem trying to update my email that i no longer use anymore

Email change request, how do i get ahold of support?

So, i need to change emails due to the old one being compromised and in the user settings there is no option to do so. I joined when nosgoth was still fresh of the line and i was interested in seeing how far it has come since then but not while my account is unsecure.

Yeah me too. My old Email is being deleted.. HELP US SUPPORT

Me too. It is possible to do this yourself by logging on here: https://secure.square-enix.com/accou...n?cont=account
    Then go to Update Account Information, then Update Email Adress.

But it doesn't seem to work. I have tried this 2-3 times now, but the email you are suppose to get never comes.

Sooo... I will also say HELP US SUPPORT.

Hi all,

I've just gone through the process of trying to get my old email address changed to a new one. Thought I'd post an update here since the last post was a while ago.

1. Square Enix account management system
    https://secure.square-enix.com/account/app/svc/info
    Email under account settings is my new email address

2. EU Square Enix Account
    http://eu.square-enix.com/en/home
    Email under account settings is my old email address

3. EU Square Enix Store
    https://store.eu.square-enix.com/
    Email under account settings is my old email address

So, I contacted support via the first link above, and they managed to change my EU Square Enix Account (link 2 above) email address. I then told them my EU store email is still old, and they responded with this:

We are now aware of an issue where the SEE Store email address will not change correctly and stay in line with the other accounts. Unfortunately all we can suggest for this at this time is to wait and check at a later date.

This is an issue that we are currently investigating, and a fix is planned which will resolve the issue for all affected accounts in the near future.

So, they know, but it all sounds like a generic response. So no fix at the moment... My purchases will continue to be sent to a ridiculously old email address that I'd really like to close! At least those looking for a solution right now can know that there isn't one...

On the other hand, the more people raise the issue via the support, the more likely it is to be fixed (I'd hope)...

Originally Posted by Gorbzilla
    This is an issue that we are currently investigating, and a fix is planned which will resolve the issue for all affected accounts in the near future.
    Hopefully "near future" happens before I lose access to my SE account and can't get it back because my old email is dead.

Hey everyone I was just wondering why can't I change my e-mail here? I've updated it on the main site but this one just redirects me to http://eu.square-enix.com/en/account/ when I try and change the e-mail and going into Settings shows my old e-mail which was updated on the main site already. It comes up under the field heading of Extended information but there's no way of changing it. This makes no sense rationally and I should be able to update it there, can you implement this feature?

Page 3 of 3 First First 123