Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: How do I change my email address?

How do I change my email address?

Originally Posted by arsenalfox
    Finally got a reply, but it seems they have forgot that the members accounts are also where you have your Xbox, PSN, Steam, and Facebook accounts linked to.
    response below:
    "Thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX support,

We apologize for the confusion. The email on the Square Enix MEMBERS account is currently unable to be changed. Since we only use that email for newsletters and special offers, any email account maintenance can be done via the Square Enix Account Management site for important notices and password recovery. Both sites use the Square Enix account as their point of login, so changing it in one location changes it for the other too. We hope that this information has been helpful.

Thank you for contacting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center."

Not that I ever have problems on this site and I love logging on in here but it would become such a hassle to have to create a new account. I say this because I want to change my email without having to go to the Support Center and contacting someone for help.*
    - changing my email option should be there
    - changing any answers to your security questions too.

Ehm, and I KNOW that this may sound stupid to some because YES there are hackers and they can say they are you... I don't know... I just think it'd make my job easier. Please and thank you.

I hope that I am heard. (And that I am able to fix this current issue soon.) *

Last edited by Grimoire; 19th Jul 2014 at 13:19.

I can't get my SE MEMBERS profile email address to match the one on my SE Account. When I click on the link that says "Change Email" right next to the email address field in my SE MEMBERS profile, it takes me to my SE Account page where I'm assuming they want me to change my email address. I'm also assuming that both accounts are connected but when I change the registered email account in my SE Account, the SE MEMBERS profile email address does not change. I've tried a few times but the SE MEMBERS profile email address does not change no matter what I change the SE Account email to. What does change, is the email account I have to use to login to the SE MEMBERS account.

I would like to continue using my current SE MEMBERS account (na.square-enix.com/144990817) since this is the account that has all my registered games, but I'm afraid to register any new games while this issue persists.

Need support for military mailing address

Can you please have your Square Enix websites have military address options? People like me who only have a military mailing address cannot purchase items from you unless you modify your options. Military addresses need to be able to select either AP or AE for a state and be able to put FPO or APO in the city section.

Even small businesses have these options available now a days. I cannot purchase anything, and neither can a lot of other people in the military unless this is changed. It's almost early access time for FFXIV ARR and I need to purchase crysta.

Thank you.

i cant change my email address, help please

just as above, when i go to the change email/ password section it just sends me to my account, one there i can change name and everything but the email adress

Changing members email

How do you change your Members Email address?? I no longer use are have the email that is tied to my members account....I found out that my Email was wrong because I pre-ordered FF14 ARR today from the SE shop and never got a Email saying what I bought or a pre order game key code....I have looked every where and can not find a way to change it to my new email. I have also put in tickets but no one has got back to me

How can I change my email address on my profil account?

How can I change my email address on my profil account?

Hello,

I have the same question. I lost my e-mail password and the procedure to get it back doesn't work. I need to change my address in my SE account, how can I do ? Thanks for your support.

I like to know that 2

A way to change your email address?

I finally received my email for the FFXIV pre-order. It came to the email that this site had listed. The issue is that my email on my square enix account management site had listed was a totally different email. I just changed it back to this one on the account management site.

I just updated it to another email and this website did not update the email. we are unable to update the email on this site.

If our accounts are linked to the square enix account management site, why are they not actually linked?

Firesped

Changing my email

Hi

I have changed my email on the square enix account management site but it doesn't show the new email under my profile. It also did not show the email when i went to buy Final Fantasy. I read trough this forum and i noticed people saying "it's just a bug. You will recieve the email on your new one". So i went and bought the game and i did not recieve any emails (except from my paypal ofcourse). Did i just waste my money? (i cannot check the other email adress because it was hacked)

P.S.: Every time i login on the website it askes me for a new nickname with the old ones already being taken
    Last edited by grehrtnheu; 24th Aug 2013 at 13:09.

Should i have gotten any kind of email to let me know i bought it with the right email? Or just the early access code wich i know people are not getting for a long period.

Changing E-mail?

I just bought FFXIV:ARR and am enjoying the game, but recently ITT-Tech did something very shady and migrated e-mails from Outlook to Office 365 and de-activated accounts of all past students who are no longer at the school. (Despite the e-mail being promised to us for life for attending the school). Which is problematic as most of my game accounts are registered through pwilcox@email.itt-tech.edu. Is there any support ticket I can fill out to get my e-mail changed? I can prove identity with any form of ID needed.

+1

i NEED to change my email too!

I also need to change my email I made this account with my gmail address but instead of @gmail.com I put @hotmaill.com , the Hotmail account I made the account to doesn't exist, and I registered my copy of final fantasy to it to before I notice the mistake

Contacting Customer Support: What is a Square Enix email account, how do I find it?

I've searched forever, but I still have no idea what a "Square Enix account email address" is supposed to be. I need it in order to contact customer support, plz help?

Edit: It's supposed to be the email address you signed up with when you created your account.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 2nd May 2014 at 11:23.

Rolleyes Why can I not change my e-mail address?

As per thread title, is Square just completely incompetent?

What kind of service doesn't allow customers to change their E-MAIL ADDRESSES?

How do you change email address?

Hi all,

I've recently had to change my email address due to my provider closing a very old address I've been using for a very long time. I easily changed my email address on the SE account management site but I can't seem to change it on this site. I log in with the same SE ID and password but when I check my forum profile settings it just gives me a link to my main site profile and I can't seem to find the option to change the email? I can change name, date of birth, house address etc but the email section is not editable.

The main reason to do this is any Square-Enix emails that are not directly related to my SE account or FFXIV will be getting sent to my old address that I will no longer have access to.

Can anyone please help me with this?

Many thanks
    HP

Can someone please help me with this as now for whatever reason when I come to log in with my account (^^that one^^) I get taken to the 'Almost done' registration page and it wants me to create a new Username! I've used yet another spare email address to setup this account though as I didn't want to create a second username on my original account in case it caused even further issues.

I really need access back my my original account and didn't think changing my email on the SE account management site would have affected this site for members login? I went from a @btinternet.com email to a @hotmail.com email but when logging in here it still says I'm logging in as the @btinternet.com address (which is still valid and I haven't changed on this site).

I log in with my universal SE ID and password of which I only have 1 account and use same details here and on the account management site (and FFXIV). I even tried the facebook login but that takes me to same reigstration page
    Last edited by Hippy_Pickle2; 18th Sep 2013 at 08:27.

E-Mail Account Being Shut Down - Help!

Good Afternoon,

For reasons unknown to me my e-mail provider is shutting down the domain I use. I got an email this morning from the folks at mail.com telling me this. My problem is that my FFXIV/Square account is linked to this email addy and I can't seem to figure out how to change it. Please advise and thanks for your time.

- Jono

Hi guys,

Square Enix Staff can change your email address for you - just contact them via chat, email or phone and they'll sort it out, though it might take a few days.

Also, try changing your address in the Square Enix Account page and see if the change will be reflected on Members

https://secure.square-enix.com/accou...n?cont=account

Hi guys,

Square Enix Staff can change your email address for you - just contact them via chat, email or phone and they'll sort it out, though it might take a few days.

Regarding your purchase, im sure they'll be able to locate it for you

Registered email address issue

Hi,

I received an email today about the Christmas box and decided to pre-purchase this item. However, I've changed ISP due to my old email provider blocking emails from noreply and some other addresses for security reasons resulting in non-receipt of some email confirmations for purchases from companies. Therefore I updated my email address on the Square Enix website and I can successfully login to both the Account section and my Square Enix profile with the new email address...so far so good.

The problem is that despite the old email address no longer showing in the Account Information section (only 1 email address is listed) in my member profile the old email address still shows (although it cannot be used to login to the site). More disturbingly, after making the purchase of the Christmas box, the confirmation email was sent to my old email address (and I presume that the email on Dec 20th will go there too). I'd appreciate some assistance in ensuring only my new (and only) registered email address is associated with my profile and the old email address no longer appearing in my profile.

Kind regards
    Dhiammara

Cant change my email address

Hi There,

I have replaced my email account but cant Change it in Store account . Need help
    Thx Manfred

Changing Account E-mail?

Hey guys!

This question may have a very obvious answer, but how do we change our account e-mail? It won't let me change mine under my profile settings.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last