• bigger levels

373 68.69%
  • no, level size is ok

64 11.79%
  • harder puzzles

303 55.80%
  • no, puzzles are ok

87 16.02%
  • less hints (visual/audio via Zip or Alistair)

236 43.46%
  • more levels, bring the game play back to several months

423 77.90%
  • autograb off

94 17.31%
  • autograb stay

180 33.15%
  • real WASD

115 21.18%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: What would you want to see in TR 8?

I definatly agree the lvls should be larger and puzzles should be harder

Alister and Zip should stay, but not give hints, they just should be there for story content and humor.

Since there is a goth outfit ofr lara in this one that should stay in the next one...but also add a punk lara with a mohawk heh heh (or if dont want to add the hawk just change her hair color to rooster red, green or blue of course also with the punk cloths....not the way teenniboppers view punk as [eg hottopic], it should be a real punk look. [eg. old torn up and stained military surplus]).

add more guns, pistols and one other weapon arent enough hehheh, bring back the uzi's, magnums, and the desert eagle.

lara's house needs to be bigger with an outside and secret rooms not just secret passages between rooms. Was it tr2 where there was a secret basement that was filled with piles of gold? and tr3 where there was a secret room with the artifacts and pieces of artifacts that she collected in the previous games (including a mounted t-rex head) also with an aquarium and a quad bike track?. I would love for the artifact room, aquarium, outside maze, and bike track to come back. (all of which would have to be unlocked by completeing puzzles in her house.). it also need to have more rooms inside it in general heh heh.

as alot of people have said, Legend is a great game, just not hard enough or long enough.

i would see more realism, please don't make crash bandicoot levels like the 423432 times you have to turn arround a pole, etc etc.. i would see some visit to a city and the posibility to speak to people selecting what you want to tell them. bring back the rotating inventary wih the keys to open doors and all that, i personally liked that. if the time you depend of let you make it, please make the outside of the lara's mansion with the posibility to solve puzzles and use motorbikes and cars, like in tomb raider 3. make some fmv movies, i really found them exiting 'cause that's the tomb raider feeling. and another thing... why have you to shoot 342523452 to enemies to kill them? two shoots should be enought to kill them, don't? a manual shoot would be funny, specially if you can do realistic headshoots. the last thing: i personally like the hidden cheats like "get all weapons" etc etc, i don't like get the cheats when you beat the game, it's not funny. make some cool kicks and punches, that was funny in the angel of darkness.

LEGEND got alot of it right, but it needs some fine tuning...

1. A Walk button (that is the one that keeps you from falling off the cliff to your bloody death because you are adjusting the camera and cant really see the ledges!)

2) a better targeting system, I got so frustrated shooting at one enemy who was out of range and hiding behind somehting when there is a guy right infront of me shooting at me! What happened to "shoot the NEAREST enemy" auto-targeting from the old school?

Nice poll, it seems the biggest wants are...

-bigger levels
    -harder puzzles
    -less hints (visual/audio via Zip or Alistair)
    -more levels, bring the game play back to several months

Good stuff, lets hope Eidos and CD use these suggestions.

Exclamation Here's Why People Are Moaning...

OK, there are a lot of bad reviews on here, not because the game is rubbish (it isn't) but because everyone REALLY believed that TRL was going right back to it's roots... it had a damn good crack, but missed the mark! This is what the 'roots' really are, and it's backed up by this poll :

1) The reason why the first 3 TR games were so good was because the levels were vast and far less linear than TRL. The ability to explore HUGE levels and still find things to do / collect / explore in every corner is what keeps people coming back. This coupled with the need for keys and multiple puzzles/sub puzzles made the whole thing more enjoyable. In TRL, there is a distinct linear feel which makes the whole thing just feel like a predicatble rolercoaster that you can't control. Also, the levels are just too small and claustrophobic in comparison to the first 3 TR's.

2) HARD PUZZLES!! Believe it or not, people like getting stuck... even to the point of pulling their hair out! Tough, well thought out puzzles keep people engaged and they will always keep at it until the puzzle is solved - therefore making a great memorable game that is rewarding. TRL made a big mistake in giving too many hints with the 'side kicks' and the RAD mode binoculars and the shimmering metal objects (and all, ironically, for easier puzzles!) - there was no getting stuck, or really having to think. In fact, on one of the 'bigger' puzzles in TRL, I didn't even have to look around to figure why I had to solve the puzzle, I just pulled a few levers as part of the course of moving forward and before I knew there even was a puzzle I'd cracked it!

3) Game length. It is too short, but this is only helped by the above 2 points! As someone on here has mentioned, the developers only need to play the first 3 TR's to get the right ingrediants. Once this has been achieved, they will have a game that people will want to play again and again.

Don't get me wrong, the visuals are AMAZING, and the animation is fluid. I enjoyed it, but it wasn't a 'back to the roots' game. If Eidos/CD manage to get the gameplay and ingrediants right with the current engine, the results will be amazing!!!!

Definetly more, bigger levels, harder puzzles, and less hints from Zip and Alister!

I just got done with the game a few minutes ago and liked almost everything about it except the things I mentioned above, as well as what someone else already mentioned - mercenaries. I would really like to see more wildlife, or perhaps walking armors, some kind of ghosts inside the tombs, anything but monotonous mercs with shotguns, mp5's, assault rifles, and grenade launchers.

reintroduce walk button
    bigger levels
    harder puzzles
    more levels, bring the game play back to several months
    autograb stay

Quote Originally Posted by CatSuit&Ponytail
    I suggested that, since forward should be forward and back should be back, without changing direction when the camera changes. She should back up when pushing S, not turn around.
    I voted for real WASD. I was constantly moving the camera behind Lara during jumps because otherwise she would jump to her death! It really ruins some of the default camera views, but it's the only way I can play.
    Allek's System Information
    CPU - AMD Athlon(tm) XP 3000+ at 3.0 GHz
    RAM - 1GB
    OS - Windows XP
    Video Card - NVIDIA GeForce 6800 OC
    Sound Card - Realtek AC'97 Audio
    Free Disk Space - 100+GB of 320GB
    DVD - HP DVD Writer 640e

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by David 070
    i doubt anything cd/edios do will ever please most tr fans!
    YES THEY CAN!!! they can please the fans, but that means that the gamers won't be pleased.. and there are more gamers than fans
    playaplaya4real

Static & Whenever vs Crystals

I really believe that the Crystals you can collect on PlayStation in Tomb
    Raider 3 is the perfect solution for saving ones progress.

- Static: Checkpoints are a pain because you always have to re-do the
    whole area when you die and this gets annoying fast.
    - Whenever: Unlimited saving that is, and at any time you
    wish kind of ruins the fun. When you are approaching some area, you save
    your game and run into the unknown not caring wether you will die or not, you saved anyway..
    - Crystals: Like with Tomb Raider 3 on the PlayStation you could collect
    "SaveGame Crystals". You would have a limited ammount of SaveGames plus
    the freedom for deciding yourself where and when to save your progress.

I think the Crystals were THE solution for solving Static checkpoints and the
    boring Save Whenever You Can.

They should bring this back in Tomb Raider VIII

Quote Originally Posted by zren
    I really believe that the Crystals you can collect on PlayStation in Tomb
    Raider 3 is the perfect solution for saving ones progress.
    I don't really like the idea of having limited saves. I think the checkpoint system is great. You don't have to worry about saving anymore, and the checkpoints are usually so close together that redoing a little bit isn't a problem.

What exactly is meant by "real WASD"? The controls of the old tomb raiders? I don't know about that. I like having the mouse to look around. Well, as long as the awefull grid pattern doesn't come back, I'll survive.

The race between autograb on/off is interesting by the way.

"real WASD"

If the camera is facing Lara (looking at her face), in Legend you have to
    press "S" (which is actually backwards) to walk forward.

Real WASD means that the movement keys are static.
    It doesnt matter where the camera is pointing when you press "W" or "S",
    it will do what it should do: "W"alk forward and "S"tep backwards

That is how it should be in my opinion. Having controls relate to camera view
    messes up your 'feel for movement'.

The "Mouse Look" to view the area is great though, they should leave that in.
    But it should not affect the controls.

Definitely bring back all her functional moves: sprinting, running jump, sprinting jump, crouching, firing while jumping, swallow diving etc.

I'd like enemies to go down quicker. I know it's meant to be tough, but it's nothing short of ludicrous that dogs and men in sweaters do not react to being shot until the 10th slug burrows into their heart. I'd prefer it if Lara herself was less hardy to their assaults, but by being stealthy and using the element of surprise, she could eliminate them easily. Or, if people really enjoy the whole jumping around while holding down fire stuff, how about a system whereby most shots miss, but the ones that hit count? That'd make more sense.

I'd definitely want rid of these people in the headset. I confess I haven't played TRL yet, but I really don't like the sound of bantering assistants muttering banalities all the way through the game. I can't imagine for a moment that they're in any way interesting or funny.

Puzzlewise, I like hard, but not repetitive. There's nothing worse than a puzzle that is 'difficult' purely on the basis that every time you do anything wrong you have to start all over again, or reload because you've died. A classic example is the awful earthquake tomb in AOD. Half the time I spent in there was reloading. It might have worked if she held onto things better, or could jump off them when they're falling, but all sense of suspense and adventure was lost as she repeatedly plummeted into the depths. With good puzzles, you should be able to do them without reloading simply by using your brain a bit.

The autograb? I think it'd be a great idea if it worked. My problem with it - again, going by AOD, is that she tries to grab when you want to step off something. I had a similar problem with the AOD dive. I didn't even know it was a move until right at the end of the game, when Lara surprised me by diving into the acid pool without my say-so. Anything automatic has to be done absolutely perfectly, or you just don't feel in control of the character. I mean, how rubbish was the AOD auto-aim - where you couldn't move in the direction you wanted to, because right and left both moved you diagonally forwards? It makes for the most frustrating fight ever.

Yes to big, expansive levels. Yes to a mixture of tomb raiding *and* cityscapes. Personally, I really enjoy the clever design of levels which *look* like open cities or icecaps, or anything else, but disguise a fiendish series of jumps and climbs that need to be carried out in order to traverse the scene. The Venice TR2 level for example.

I don't think a 'back to the classic system' approach works at all. AOD was infuriating, and TRL sounds worryingly bland, but that doesn't change the fact that with all the TR games from 2 onwards I felt an increasing sense of frustration with the developers refusal to change what were blatant flaws. It's one thing, for example, that Lara is comically unable to climb 45 degree slopes, but can drop from a height to a ledge that she grabs with her fingertips. It's quite another when the developers *utilise* these idiosyncrasies repeatedly as a way to construct the level.

And fix the camera. Please.

One more thing. Unlimited saves.

Don't like checkpoints or save crystals, because I'm guaranteed to die unexpectedly a million miles from the last one. Unlimited saves doesn't make me careless, because I still dread having to reload. It does allow me to try things that seem unlikely, however. Like when you've spent ages climbing up to the top of a room, and that last jump seems like it might be a red herring. More than anything, I hate redoing things that I've just done. Much worse than being stuck.

one thing thats just occured to me, reading through, the options here, is alot of them, especially the ontrol based ones, and camera angler ones, are dictated by the version of the game we're playing.

for example i've seen all the PC people who won;t use a gamepad, moan about the controls, but for gamepads, for most the controls are a dream. camera angle is also pretty okay to control.

so perhaps, we shoudl add what version we're commenting from? for exaomle if you hate the controls, or want a walk button, and your useing a keyboard, it might help to say that your PC useing keyboard, to put the results in perspective.

useing gamepad, walk is easy, so differetn players form different versions will have different results.

just an idea.

beccaxx

My opinion

Personally I prefer it to be like TR1 or TR4 having never played TRC and AOD I rate TR3 as being the worst it was sooo disjointed I mean Lara was deep inside Area 51 then if memory serves Lara picked up an artifact and teleported to a level select screen.
    TR2 has the same problems that Legend hasin the number of human mercs turns Lara into a killing machine where in TR1 each single human bad guy that Lara takes out is relevent to the plot. I was sooo disappointed in 2 when in 2 I approched a human expecting a important cutscene only to realise that it was just a a dumb shooting target. Perhaps they could provide a non leathal alternative to shoot shoot shoot if they are intent on hoards of enemys

Quote Originally Posted by munchkin
    one thing thats just occured to me, reading through, the options here, is alot of them, especially the ontrol based ones, and camera angler ones, are dictated by the version of the game we're playing.

for example i've seen all the PC people who won;t use a gamepad, moan about the controls, but for gamepads, for most the controls are a dream. camera angle is also pretty okay to control.

so perhaps, we shoudl add what version we're commenting from? for exaomle if you hate the controls, or want a walk button, and your useing a keyboard, it might help to say that your PC useing keyboard, to put the results in perspective.

useing gamepad, walk is easy, so differetn players form different versions will have different results.

just an idea.

beccaxx
    That's a great idea.

I play on PS/PS2 and have to say that I loved the classic controls, being the best in TR4. They were totally precise. With the Analog stick I get the result that she "swims", I mean she'll walk or run as she pleases, and keeps over-running edges so that she ends up autograbbing all the time. I'm all for the walk button return and classic ontrols. Maybe as added option, that could make everyone happy.
    I Love Anniversary.

i dont know how many of you feel about this, but i would like another character to help me during the game, the other character doesnt have to do anything, just maybe be there (like in prince of persia)

its a dumb idea i know, but tomeb radier is the kind of game that makes me jumpy, so a partner would be nice

and i hope there is more city life involved instead of ruins

AOD - A movie like experience.

I loved TR4. All of the games up to that point, you felt like you were Laura. This is because all of the controls gave immediate response. When AOD came out, I was impressed with the graphics, but it felt more like you were watching a movie than moving though Laura's experiences first person. I haven't tried Legend yet, but will this weekend.

I want old controls and all old movements + new movements

I always played the game on PC.

She used to be able to walk sideways.
    More importantly,
    a) she used to be able to turn without moving a step forward or backward, and this was not just 180 degree turn, you could turn/rotate her any angle.
    b) she could see view surrounding her just by shift+arrow keys - no need of any mouse there. A mouse was not required to play the game effectively, now it is essential.
    c) she did not cling to the ropes/vines/cliffs when the button was released.

Do this favour please, re-introduce the lost functionality. E for interaction is good, but re-introduce the lost functionality.

Like others have said, ability to save anywhere and reload from there must be added.

Real wsad is a must. And she should be able to walk normally (with safety - not to drop over cliffs etc.; I know you got autograb, but if you have a safe walk, you do not really need autograb though you can retain it); not just *stealthily*.

Thank you.

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Cade
    Definitely bring back all her functional moves: sprinting, running jump, sprinting jump, crouching, firing while jumping, swallow diving etc.

I'd like enemies to go down quicker. I know it's meant to be tough, but it's nothing short of ludicrous that dogs and men in sweaters do not react to being shot until the 10th slug burrows into their heart. I'd prefer it if Lara herself was less hardy to their assaults, but by being stealthy and using the element of surprise, she could eliminate them easily. Or, if people really enjoy the whole jumping around while holding down fire stuff, how about a system whereby most shots miss, but the ones that hit count? That'd make more sense.

I'd definitely want rid of these people in the headset. I confess I haven't played TRL yet, but I really don't like the sound of bantering assistants muttering banalities all the way through the game. I can't imagine for a moment that they're in any way interesting or funny.

Puzzlewise, I like hard, but not repetitive. There's nothing worse than a puzzle that is 'difficult' purely on the basis that every time you do anything wrong you have to start all over again, or reload because you've died. A classic example is the awful earthquake tomb in AOD. Half the time I spent in there was reloading. It might have worked if she held onto things better, or could jump off them when they're falling, but all sense of suspense and adventure was lost as she repeatedly plummeted into the depths. With good puzzles, you should be able to do them without reloading simply by using your brain a bit.

The autograb? I think it'd be a great idea if it worked. My problem with it - again, going by AOD, is that she tries to grab when you want to step off something. I had a similar problem with the AOD dive. I didn't even know it was a move until right at the end of the game, when Lara surprised me by diving into the acid pool without my say-so. Anything automatic has to be done absolutely perfectly, or you just don't feel in control of the character. I mean, how rubbish was the AOD auto-aim - where you couldn't move in the direction you wanted to, because right and left both moved you diagonally forwards? It makes for the most frustrating fight ever.

Yes to big, expansive levels. Yes to a mixture of tomb raiding *and* cityscapes. Personally, I really enjoy the clever design of levels which *look* like open cities or icecaps, or anything else, but disguise a fiendish series of jumps and climbs that need to be carried out in order to traverse the scene. The Venice TR2 level for example.

I don't think a 'back to the classic system' approach works at all. AOD was infuriating, and TRL sounds worryingly bland, but that doesn't change the fact that with all the TR games from 2 onwards I felt an increasing sense of frustration with the developers refusal to change what were blatant flaws. It's one thing, for example, that Lara is comically unable to climb 45 degree slopes, but can drop from a height to a ledge that she grabs with her fingertips. It's quite another when the developers *utilise* these idiosyncrasies repeatedly as a way to construct the level.

And fix the camera. Please.

I'm sorry, but are you saying you have all these issues and havn't even played TRL yet?? Boy, it really is impossible to please the fans...

I have played TRL, and though I respect the opinion of anyone who has played the game, I thoroughly enjoyed the game, and would say that it was easily my favorite Tomb Raider game. The banter back and forth between Lara, Zip, and Alister via her headset was a very good way of progressing the story IMO. It wasn't repetitive or annoying, and it allowed them to progress the storyline in a very intuitive way. Though I don't have a problem cutting down on hints, I felt that unless you were using the RAD mode of the binoculars, there weren't many hints. For this reason I chose not to use the RAD mode often.

I really liked the checkpoint system, it handles saving for you, so you don't have to remember. The checkpoints were very well placed as well, so it was rarely necessary to redo much of the game if you happen to die, etc.

I also thought that the story was well done, the voice acting and writing very good, and the cinematics some of the best I've seen in a while.

After playing TRL, I would like the following in TR8:

You should be able to sprint by hitting Y when running.

You should have more control over the camera (Particularly when climbinb. There were a few times when I couldn't see where I was jumping too... You should be able to look around just like the manual aim command.

I might be on my own here, but I preferred the swimming controls from TR1-4. It would be nice for this to be an option. Like I said, I might be alone here, but I thought those controls were more intuitive...

Tomb Raider is about exploring ruins. 1 urban area is plenty.

I would like a more expansive Croft Manor available, with more usefull secrets. For example, it would be nice to find a motorcycle, or a trophy room, etc. Finding Bronze, Silver, and Gold rewards was O.K., but I'd like to find something meaningful.

I would like to be able to move while in manual aim mode. With the X360 controler, you could move with the left analog and aim with the right analog.

I would like more levels, and for the levels to be larger. Though the levels are by no means small, I didn't feel that there was a tremendous amount of area to explore... The levels should be a little less linear.

All in all, I felt it was a great game, and it brought back what was great about Tomb Raider. For the first time in years I felt really excited about what was coming next. The level design was really well done, and the game just felt like Tomb Raider. I'm a big fan of Lara's new voice too...

Quote Originally Posted by Prometeus
    More enemies and ways to kill them
    I agree, she should be able to toggle with pistols, shotguns and such to hands and feet. Like Kung-Fu!

Also, I think you should be able to put things on and off like Zip and Alister, for the people that don't like them talking. And they get extra cutscenes at the manor with them catching up on what happened, maybe.

More interactive cutscenes! I know they were easy but the kept you paying attention.

I loved the story don't change it!

More clothes, I loved the originality of the dress and biker clothes.

Maybe an underwater level? I just love water and it would look cool. She could ride a turtle down or something...

Cut down on the enemys, please, I thought it was an adventure game?

But I loved the game and good job Eidos & CD!

First off...I want to say that I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY enjoyed Legend and thought it was a great game despite what others might say. I know there's a few people on here who love to whine or express their distaste in Legend, but I thought it was a really good game for what it was worth.

However, despite Legend being a FANTASTIC game there are a few things I would change and they are:

1. Larger, much more interactive mansion with an outside, kitchen, bathroom and a butler who you can interact with/ask to follow you.
    2. A longer and far more involved story (more than twice the length of Legend).
    3. More puzzle based bosses like the khzakastan(sp?) boss.
    4. More difficulty..have real brain teaser puzzles for us to solve..ones like the ones in the mansion but far more complex.
    5. Triple option to turn the tech team off, have constant hints or have them availible by 'paging' (ala MGS style) only..basically give the fans a choice in the matter.
    6. More expansive/diverse environments with several different paths to the final location. Legend's were beautiful but I want twice the size..and the ability to go my own route.
    7. More vehicles, not just a bike.
    8. Large diversity in enemies (highly detailed humans please!), including the option to kill innocent wildlife like in MGS3 cause we're all evil bastards.
    9. More intelligent combat. Enemies should have military simulation style A.I. (i.e. very smart) and Lara should have several evasive/stealth moves such as the ability to press against walls to peer out and vice versa. This also includes crouching with guns and leaning around an obstacle to fire off a few shots.
    10. More intuitive/sensical swimming. It took me forever to realize all you had to do was push 'up' on the analog stick with triangle in sync to swim fast and in a straight line.
    ===
    And that's it. Please consider all of these, for if you do..TR8 will be even better then Legend .

Arrow

Even though I only have the demo and don't yet have the full game, here are the two most important things I have experienced while playing the demo.

1. Bring back the real controls; at least for the PC players. It is impossible to control Lara nor see where she is going. Please fix the camera. What's the use of playing a game when you cannot control the character you're playing?!

2. Eliminate the save checkpoints. Stick with unlimited saves. Allow us to reload at any save point we choose.

I'm planning to buy Legend around June for my birthday. At this point, I am not sure if I will buy the game mainly due to the controls issue. It is very frustrating to me; not to mention not fun, to try to enjoy a game when you cannot control Lara. If I can manage to find a way to make the controls more player friendly by June, I will buy the game. Otherwise, I may not bother.

Lightbulb Tomb Raider lacks enemies that previous Tomb Raiders had

Although Tomb Raider Legends has the best game play and controls out of all the Tomb Raiders, one of the biggest things it lacks is the enemies. If you get the Legends strategy guide you will even see that some of the biggest moments in the Tomb Raider games were not only the awesome scenery and locales, but the enemies to go along with them. Those that have played previous Tomb Raiders will remember the raptors and t-rex in the south american valley, the mummies, and panthers in egypt and the mutants in atlantis that made the game more creepy towards the end. If you watch Indiana Jones, you are watching an adventure movie like Tomb Raider, but there are horror aspects in some of the tombs like the tarantulas on that one guys back and the corpses stuck on the spikes, and that pit of cobras he had to go into. And finally when the Ark was opened it released all those horrific ghosts that melted the nazi's faces. Previous Tomb Raiders had these kind of creepy elements that this one lacked. Like the mutants or the mummies, and in Tomb Raider 2 the yetis.
    I cant believe you go to Nepal in Legends and all you do is jump around 90% of the time like all the previous levels and there are no yetis!! You fight a bunch of guys with guns practically the whole game except with one or two jaguars. I'm not counting bosses here, just regular enemies.
    The previous Tomb Raiders had way more unique enemies especially in Tomb Raider 2 and 3. In Tomb Raider 2 there were the two tyrannosaurs guarding one of the secrets at the Great Wall, the were sharks in the sunken ship levels which you had to out swim most of the time even though you had a harppon gun. Some of the mercenaries you fight had flamethrowers so you sometimes had to dunk yourself in the water. In the himalayas you fight yetis and snow leapoards and tigers, and the yetis growled and howled real menacingly. You even have shaolin monks in the Tibet level that help you out when the mercenaries crash through the windows in the temple! My favorite enemies were probably the hovering demons in armor with swords when you go to that creepy alternate dimension, and the statues that come alive in that level as well. I even remember running and flipping through the air with two uzis while the ninjas in the last level threw blades at you and then you have to fight that huge dragon on the same ground as him, with just your guns, toe to toe.
    In Tomb Raider 3 the enemies got even more unique because some of them can poison you like the cobras in India or the cannibals with dart guns in the south pacific islands. And in Area 51 you can tell when you're about to get shot at because the MPs had laser sights that you can see point at you. South Pacific Islands was probably the best because not only did you have raptors and the t-rex and compys to fight but also cannibals with dart guns and crocodiles in the water.
    Now going from all that and more to this game where it's a guy with a shotgun and some guys with submachine guns each level, level after level, is pretty disappointing as far as the enemies go. The game play and combat is still great, but exotic and unique locations call for exotic and unique enemies and none of the enemies in this game were unique to the locales, it was just the same guys everytime, and for being hired mercenaries it looked like a SWAT team everytime which made no sense whatsoever.
    ---So i say Tomb Raider 8 make some of the tombs more creepy, like most tombs are! I'm not talking about like Angel of Darkness and the asylum, all i'm saying is even though it's an adventure game, even Indiana Jones had horror elements in it in the tombs, which this Tomb Raider did not. Except for the part in England where you can hear that water beast under the water, that was the only creepy part in the game. And the other thing is add more unique and different enemies that go with the locations and make sense with the locations! All the other Tomb Raiders actually had memorable enemies with unque abilities, and again i'm not talking about bosses here, just regular enemies.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast